3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Ozon58 18.03.22 10:07 pm

The saddest moments in the game (Mass Effect 3)

What sad moments do you remember?
201 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackMetallll 18.03.22

before the final mission, we talked with a garus like your
boyfriend has a conversation with you not according to the charter
about how we meet and how we love each other and about children, etc. everyone was happy, how they got married, how the wedding was, how everyone thanked us, and how the krogans and quarians lived with the geth later, and they emayo 2 crappy videos of 2 minutes each, filthy creatures that differ in the color of the beam

T
Tony Quick 18.03.22

One of the toughest when I had to kill Mordin myself. The renegade played without transferring saves. I didn’t see Tali’s death and don’t want to. The rest of the moments, except for the ending, of course, are not so sad for me. what will happen to this situation in ME3. Only Jacob, Legion and Grunt remained. I know that it’s very tough, but interest won :)

c
call effect 18.03.22

Prostix
They are on some planet.

B
Bianor 18.03.22

The saddest moment is when you approach the pilot of the shuttle, you talk to him, and then you can’t slap him.

pix.playground.ru

S
SOFT13 18.03.22

The death of Mordin, as well as the death of the Legion during the destruction of the geth and self-sacrifice in peace ... Oh yes, also the death of Thane and a prayer ...

Y
Yons Colaq 18.03.22

Mordin is one of my favorite characters in ME. It's a pity he died.

t
term1nat0r|MASS EFFECT 3 18.03.22

well, it’s like when music plays during the explosion of the planet’s shell, it’s not up to tears, but there are a lot of thoughts at this moment that the ending definitely
hurts

P
Prostoi nik 18.03.22

when with Chambers at the docks of the bazaar, she tells that she leaked information to the Ghost. Well, I got mad at her and left. She burst into tears and committed suicide. It's sad though.

B
Betgor 18.03.22

Yes everywhere sad moments! Starting from the moment the Alliance shuttle where the boy was, was shot by the reapers ((

O
Olly-alpha 18.03.22

when with Chambers at the docks of the bazaar, she tells that she leaked information to the Ghost.
This is not the first time I have met the mention of Chambers, but in two passages and with careful searches I have not found her anywhere. Where is she in ME3?

H
HAOSov 18.03.22

That's when you shoot at Mordin, Legion, Rex, it's not sad, but it's not cool either)

d
desigmax 18.03.22

I was killed when I found out that the Citadel was captured by the reapers. Not a damn thing to itself there the people namyasorubilo. Yes, and it has a lot to do with it.

G
Goober2012 18.03.22

there are a lot of sad moments ...
when I shot at the muzzle myself, it was so sad and I didn’t want to do it, but I had to ... I needed the support of the fleet, and it’s a pity to kill Rex too, when he found out what I had done, but there was no choice either he me or I him ..
not to mention death: Legion, Thane, Miranda ...

In short, the game was a success for the biovars

P
Prostoi nik 18.03.22

Olly-alpha
If you survived in ME2, you can find it in the docks (cargo bay B)

S
SERP_2.0 18.03.22

was alone. when Grunt in those caves with the rachni told us to leave. I really remember that moment, but Mordin, legion ... so-so. The first, at the cost of his life, cured the krogans (and, in my opinion, corrected his mistakes that he regretted), and the legion is a machine, although unique, but he didn’t “die” just like that

O
Olly-alpha 18.03.22

hardblade13
Thanks, I'll look.

M
Mr John Shepard 18.03.22

pix.playground.ru[2]

B
Bianor 18.03.22

when he shot at the muzzle himself, he was so sad and didn’t want to do it, but he had to ...
Actually, you can chat him up and then he will go to finish building the Horn, and write thanks to Shepard for dissuading him from stupidity. But the Legion, a bastard, really tenacious three times had to be ripped off ...

k
kaspersky2012 18.03.22

ending when Shepart dies

s
sb2012god 18.03.22

The most, most ... moment of the game ME3 - when you find out that almost all the NPCs around you are perverts - sodomites and lesbians ...
The doctrine of Alain Daless is still in action.