3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Ozon58 18.03.22 10:07 pm

The saddest moments in the game (Mass Effect 3)

What sad moments do you remember?
201 Comments
Sort by:
m
mrwake 18.03.22

Sad is the death of the Legion, the death of Mordin. And an epic ending! But he is so sad ....... but the epic rolls over.

I
Ilya Rak 18.03.22

I think the sad moment is Mordin's death.
But I don’t understand the “death” of the legion - the hardware is left of it, its data (memories) are stored somewhere on the server. So why did he die?

F
FIRING 18.03.22

the ending sucks! sadness can only at the beginning - the death of a boy in a flying shuttle!

A
AlenaFox 18.03.22

I had the most emotions caused by the beginning of the game, where Shepard leaves the Earth. Whether because of the death of the boy, or because of the destruction on the planet, or the music did its job, but for me this is the best moment in the game. A sort of apogee of internal conflict. But the ending disappointed and caused nothing but bewilderment and irritation. According to the plot of the game, only Legion and Mordin died, but at the same time there was so much fanaticism and self-sacrifice in their actions that I didn’t even have time to grieve. Well, Zaid also died, but I wanted to kill him myself in the second part, so ... And the beginning of the game is gorgeous in terms of emotions and music.

K
Karabiss 18.03.22

But in fact, the game itself is very sad (((there is a plus in this, we must remember that life is harsh and merciless)))))

-
--Eugene-- 18.03.22

Yeah ... The game is filled with a bunch of sad moments, which, in general, causes such a storm of emotions and attachment to it. I really remember the mission with Grunt, when he was already ready to sacrifice himself, but it didn’t happen ...) How he came out covered in this blood and asked to eat - that’s something). Well, and the ending ... so it's generally sadness over9000 (in a good way))

S
SpacePRedator014 18.03.22

Bianor
The saddest moment is when you approach the pelota of the shuttle, you talk to him, and then you can't slap him
XXXDDD Thank you neighing XD

D
Deathspell Omega 18.03.22

the most shitty moment of the game and the violation of all traditions, this is the fact that there is no KROGAN PARTNER !!!
finally, a mess and a shame
, instead, some Spaniard-punk was thrown to us, and his skills are almost exactly the same as those of the grant in me2

A
ArcheL 18.03.22

Mordin's death and ending

T
The_apathy 18.03.22

Death of the Legion, Death of Thane (especially sorry), Death of Lieutenant Viktus, At the very beginning, the boy in the shuttle was killed by the Reaper, Anderson (Good guy), Mordin with his songs. And in general, there are a lot of sad moments in ME3.

P
Podovan 18.03.22

the game itself is sad, they ruined such a series, I played for two minutes and deleted it with a mean tear.

T
The_apathy 18.03.22

The bio-creature acted stupidly with Thane. In ME2, in the trailers, he was given an important place, such a melee, and then he jumped on the sword.

S
SEAGER 18.03.22

Death of Mordin, Thane, Legion.

B
BorgirZ 18.03.22

For me there are no such moments

M
Ma9IHe3uk 18.03.22

The saddest moment was when the "Hammer" squad ran towards the beam on the Citadel (ala Day-D)
I had SUZI and Yavik with me. When both of them were nearly killed by the beam, EDI, already on the shuttle, rushed from Yavik's hands to me...
EDI, covered in soot: "This platform can be replaced, Shepard! We must go with you!"
And they flew away, leaving my brain outside the cranium :(

S
Shadow in Night 18.03.22

The death of former party members, the moment after the defeat of the HAMMER at Normandy.

M
Mage Hermit 18.03.22

The boy in the shuttle was killed!!!! Boy!!! :D

A
Axelerate195 18.03.22

Not...Still, the saddest moment is if you only save the geth in the early hours... There's also Tali falling so artistically somewhere...

S
Shepard 18.03.22

Of the saddest moments, it certainly is with the deaths of Mordin and the Legion. And of course, the finale (and not because the end of the game is crappy (but it's still crappy)), already at the beginning of the battle for the Earth, it began to seem to me that everything would not turn out so joyfully and well. And here is the sadness at the end - the music made the finale not just bullshit, but sad bullshit, that is, there are positive emotions too. She is so sad that, if not for a tear, then for sadness, she definitely breaks through. It's good that I was wrong about the music in the third part...
PS
Don't feel sorry for the boy, everything is created thanks to the same music.
It's also sad that so many interesting characters were thrown out. Yes, no criticism.

F
Fem Shep 18.03.22

The saddest thing in the game is when you lose your friends, teammates... For me, the saddest ending was in mass effect 2 when the whole team and Shepard died too... I just went nuts when she fell into the abyss o_O :( this was my first time playing and not I knew what to do there :) The saddest thing in mass effect 3 was when I walked around the ship before the last mission and when I said goodbye in London at headquarters... Those farewell phrases made me cry:'(And the endings are great:) I liked it.. .