3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Ozon58 18.03.22 10:07 pm

The saddest moments in the game (Mass Effect 3)

What sad moments do you remember?
201 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stormreaver 18.03.22

sb2012god
If you only got it in the third part, then you are probably a potential nominee for the Darwin Award.

b
brazilium 18.03.22

It was sad with Anderson to look at the Earth from the Citadel. I really didn't want to go anywhere. The deed is practically done, and there was no desire to blow up the repeaters (symbol ME). One step and four years in the trash.

S
Stormreaver 18.03.22

brazilium
It was still sad enough for me to realize that you can't just sit with Jack ...

And I still think that the Reapers need to be controlled. Waste is not good. But not at the cost of drugging Shepard.

s
sb2012god 18.03.22

Valorsworn
On the game: synthesis / fusion / new
dna and did not play the previous parts).
By the way, get acquainted and drank your genes from the cycle yourself:
http://darwin.at.ua/

S
Stormreaver 18.03.22

sb2012god
Tell that to Liara and FemShep. They will laugh.

Tell that to Liara and FemShep in the second part. They laugh again.

Tell that to the cut Ashley and Kaidan. They will laugh too.

PS Why so much buhurt? For a living hurt?

s
sb2012god 18.03.22

AZARI have nothing to do with homo ... they have nothing - and in general with people (read the description in the game, since they can have offspring with all races) ...
I thought so ... another troll provocateur (lulz hunter) - you're definitely g...y. All the time you play for a woman, there is something in it.
ZY Go and communicate with people like yourself, an analogue of the prototype of the chela of the future, an alternative developmental branch of the strap-on. By the way, those who played for MenShep in the previous parts did not encounter a ped ... th ...

n
nikqz 18.03.22

the ending of course, when Shep says goodbye to everyone in the last mission, with some on the terminal, and with some live, realizing sensibly that this is probably the end for everyone with whom he managed to get close all the time ... and then when he sacrifices himself (there's some great music too)

L
Lavuer 18.03.22

I don't know... Haven't finished the game yet (I just fly up to the Earth in anticipation of a big mess). So far, the saddest moment for me has been Tali's suicide. Xs, why did she do that, after all, not all quarians died in that massacre ... Mordin, Miranda - they didn’t insert it for some reason. I went through the game, studying all the nooks and crannies, but Thane never met. Can someone tell me how to find it, while I have not yet flown to London. I didn't see the Legion either, and if you're talking about this geth you met in the missions of the quarians, then it wasn't the Legion.

w
warp 37 18.03.22

Save decides. Ideally, only Mordin, Thane, and the Legion die.

So far, the saddest moment for me has been Tali's suicide.
Optional. A reconciliation option between the quarians and the geth is possible, save ME2 is needed.

I went through the game, studying all the nooks and crannies, but Thane never met.
It can only be found if the save is imported from ME2 (And the surviving Thane of course). And so, it can be found in the Guerta Hospital.

I didn't see the Legion either, and if you're talking about this geth you met in the missions of the quarians, then it wasn't the Legion.
Again, you need to import the save. In this case, when Shepard meets him, he will be recognized and the name will be appropriate in the subtitles.

L
Lavuer 18.03.22

to warp
37 Thanks for the clarification. Unfortunately, the saves from the 2nd part of the game have not been preserved (although the plan was ^_^), so I don’t have a chance to see these missed allies yet. And I deliberately chose the side of the Geth, because. even in part 2 this race was pretty to me.

r
ricky125 18.03.22

On the first pass around me all the time someone was dying, because. the save was not transferred :I
remember how shocked I was when the ending was shown. The music has done its job. For three days afterwards she walked with a sour expression on her face.

k
kaspersky2012 18.03.22

music is yes ...... sad ......

-
-Vanurik- 18.03.22

When Shepard, at the very end of his life, remembers Liara.............
After all, before he died, he thought about the very thing........

well, music
to me then for a computer for 2 days didn't want to sit down

b
brazilium 18.03.22

Valorsworn
And I still think the Reapers need to be controlled. Waste is not good. But not at the cost of drugging Shepard.

Have you even thought about what to feed the reapers? They need a lot of resources. That's what harvests are for. The reapers came to the galaxy, stocked up on supplies and went into the dark space to rest. Like bears. Who will harvest resources for the reapers? They need manpower. Reapers must be destroyed quickly and painlessly.

C
Cvoxalury 18.03.22

Have you even thought about what to feed the reapers? They need a huge amount of resources.

They can be put into their usual hibernation, and then dismantled.

what to feed the reapers?

Well, that might not be a problem either. Collect all the criminals, lower them into the cabbage soup, feed the reapers, like that human reaper in ME2.

The saddest moment? Thane's death, definitely.
Well, maybe the endings are sadder with flashbacks, for now I was content with only the "red", it was not so sad.

O
Olly-alpha 18.03.22

After all, before he died, he thought about himself ........
Which is especially strange if he had an affair with anyone, but not with Liara.

N
NeoTheOne 18.03.22

There are so many moments like this!! :

Anderson's death!!! (I so hoped that he and Sanders would build a family!);

The death of a Ghost (this is generally stupid, I think ((();

The death of Thane I don’t don’t think! (He could have died even before the Cerberus attack on the citadel from the disease, so the death of the Thane is more stupid than sad)

The destruction of all synthetics, this is of course

Well, I don’t feel sorry for Mordin, but rather it’s a shame that instead of him you can’t kill, for example, the salarian dalateres))) I would very much like to !! Rex would have approved)

The death of Shepard himself, but it’s more complicated here, since the endings are not disclosed, it turns out that Shepard died in vain (!!!!!! And in the red ending, I think that this breath was the last !!! truth" is unlikely to be released (()

C
Cvoxalury 18.03.22

kill, for example, the salarian dalateres))) I would very much like to!! Rex would approve)

And serve her liver to the table? fried or raw?

He could have died even before the Cerberus attack on the citadel from the disease, so the death of the Thain is more stupid than sad

. Nuu ... sad anyway. Prayer for Shepard and in general. In general, ME3 is somehow more permeated with such a dying philosophy and as if like a last confession ... well, it's hard to say clearly.

Anderson is dead!!!

Looks like he can be saved.

N
NeoTheOne 18.03.22

Brushtitizen
Anderson's Death!!!

Looks like he can be saved.

I didn’t save the collectors base in mass effect 2. And there seems to be no other way, because even if the strength of the troops is at least over 100500, the ghost will still fire a bullet from Shepard’s pistol at Anderson, whatever you say (

B
Betgor 18.03.22

Pity the son of the primarch Victus...