3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lapwing mouse 26.03.22 02:12 pm

Optimization (GhostWire: Tokyo)

It reminds me of Control and Quantikum Bryak. Decided to test the game on hyper ultra with 4k beams and Nvidia's Ansel Freestyler. And I immediately noticed a fake with a freytime along the graph line. Look at the chart!!!!!! Freezes one after another, but the game is going great. The gameplay is even, but on the diagram the sticks are one after the other. One of these days I will update Afterbuner and Riva. I don't know if it will help. To be honest, the game runs almost perfectly. The performance problem is due to the fact that the game needs a next generation card, which is why the fps is low. There are no lags, as in Eleks 2, but there are FPS drops due to the lack of card power for this game, so I had to turn on TSR (analogous to Dlss and Fsr) Therefore, I think that the game optimization is excellent, but truly demanding, although the graphics itself is mediocre.

83 Comments
Sort by:
l
lapwing mouse 03.04.22

Now I tested the game without rays, the performance has risen to disgrace))) The difference in graphics is minimal. And one more thing: do not include fsr in it, it greatly lathers the rendering of the texture range! Either cut dlss or tsr.

G
Grandshot 03.04.22

Even my RTX 2060 runs the game at 4k at the highest settings (no rays of course). DLSS is in balance mode, but I still think that the optimization is very good when compared to other modern games. The picture is very pleasing. In my opinion, not tempted by ray tracing, the look is close to the cyberpunk level.

V
Vvvvd 03.04.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
I agree, the rays bend the system in this game very hard, and the difference, with and without them, is almost imperceptible.

M
Max P 03.04.22

MOUSE lapwing
The difference is in the reflections, without DXR they disappear, just look down and FSR in ultra quality mode does not soap anything.

l
lapwing mouse 03.04.22

Grandshot
Max P
Vvvvd
I don't know! With fsr, the draw distance is very soapy! Yes, and fuck. With dlss and tsr pictures are much better. Now I'll check without them.

-
-ELAN U- 03.04.22

The game does not know how to use multi-core. 2 cores are 85% herated, the rest are 15-25. Proc 8/16.

T
Tiberiym 03.04.22

-ELAN U-
Yes, the game does not need more, it is not particularly demanding on the process. Somewhere I already saw a video of how they launched it on a stump - the norms worked.

V
Vaycheslav79 03.04.22

Hello everyone, here I encountered a sudden drop in FPS by half, I didn’t track the time interval, it was 100, once and already 50. It is treated by exiting the main menu and re-entering the game. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
Config: i7 12700K, 32GB, SSD 1Tb, RTX3080 8Gb
Driver true 511.23

P
PORT88 03.04.22

Vaycheslav79
The same crap. 80 frames at the beginning, after 20 minutes periodically drops to 20-30. I have already tried the drivers and even installed another OS on another medium. But still the same.

M
MAD_EDy 03.04.22

Hello everyone, yesterday I ran on ultras, 2K resolution, with RTX, DLSS - quality, video 2600 Super 8GB - 2 hours, everything is fine without friezes, BUT - the cutscenes were terribly slow - the sound did not match the video! I read a lot of advice - transferred the game from Sata-3 to SSD, removed the spaces in the folder with the name of the game, made some kind of protection against exploits - the videos began to go normally, but in reality after 20-25 minutes the game began to freeze terribly !!! Today, according to one more advice, I registered -DX11 in the label, the videos do not slow down, but the game freezes a little - playable, but infuriates !!! I'm still looking for a solution....

M
MAD_EDy 03.04.22

PS. somewhere I briefly read that the game lags after 2 or 3 chapters (mine), as an option

M
MAD_EDy 03.04.22

Played for 1.5 hours - removed -DX11, all settings on ultras, the only advice from above - turned off RTX, of course the reflections are not as juicy as they were, but there are no friezes, there was one cutscene - no friezes either.
PS. on directX 11 - freezes much more, even levels are loaded 2 times longer, FUCK directX 11!!!!!!

l
lapwing mouse 03.04.22

MAD_EDy
Well, how did you figure it out? Did you end up setting 2k, dlss for quality, no rays, and how many frames in the city when it's raining?

M
MAD_EDy 03.04.22

MOUSE CHIBIS
I have a 2K 143Hz monitor, so 2k is a limit of 143, everything is at the maximum, RTX is disabled, DLSS is quality, distance setting is 1, vert.sync is off, because Amd sync is enabled in the monitor. I didn’t set the frame meter - but not the only freeze, even in the rain - everything flies cooler than in cyberpunk (everything is ultra + RTX there too)

l
lapwing mouse 03.04.22

In this game, things are ten times better than in Cyberpunk, for which a ton of patches have already been released.

M
MAD_EDy 03.04.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
I agree completely, but it’s still much more interesting in cyberpunk, I still go through additional tasks, well, the obscene translation is just super

l
lapwing mouse 03.04.22

MAD_EDy Say
what you like, but the main plot is on top!

M
MAD_EDy 03.04.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
I left it for later, gave myself an agreement - until I pass all the stages, my legs will not be in these "embers")))), it remains only to pass the queen of the highway - I did everything else!

l
lapwing mouse 03.04.22

MAD_EDy
And I'm going through Siberia. Elden Ring passed today.

M
MAD_EDy 03.04.22

MOUSE lapwing
So how is Elden Ring? like dark souls? Is the fight the same?