3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lapwing mouse 26.03.22 02:12 pm

Optimization (GhostWire: Tokyo)

It reminds me of Control and Quantikum Bryak. Decided to test the game on hyper ultra with 4k beams and Nvidia's Ansel Freestyler. And I immediately noticed a fake with a freytime along the graph line. Look at the chart!!!!!! Freezes one after another, but the game is going great. The gameplay is even, but on the diagram the sticks are one after the other. One of these days I will update Afterbuner and Riva. I don't know if it will help. To be honest, the game runs almost perfectly. The performance problem is due to the fact that the game needs a next generation card, which is why the fps is low. There are no lags, as in Eleks 2, but there are FPS drops due to the lack of card power for this game, so I had to turn on TSR (analogous to Dlss and Fsr) Therefore, I think that the game optimization is excellent, but truly demanding, although the graphics itself is mediocre.

83 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAD_EDy 01.07.22

By the way, I lowered the SSS setting and the Quality of reflections (ray tracing) to low, everything else to the maximum - no friezes in half an hour - I ran for 2 hours (vidyaha 2060 super 8GB), and well, the last patch installed 1.003 which, if anything, I can throw it off here was able to post

K
Keny555 20.08.22

This is the most fucking optimized game I've ever played. In reality, even cyberpunk didn’t make such cores at the output (okay, maybe he did, but if you compare the picture and the open world, then somehow yes). And here I have a random drop in fps to 15 (with on dlss on quality and without rays) on video 3070 (RDR2 goes to ultra with dlss in 2k). And if you are trying to stream this hat, then because of not unloading - the stream stupidly falls, and sometimes, in general, obs hangs to hell (I play on patch 1.00000000000000000003, enta
)
ssd 500gb
Py.Sy. Yes, the percentage is not the newest and the potential of 3070 does not pull close, but did you see the graphics here? in Shadow Warrior 3 it will be brighter, but there it’s just a party-on-a-house going on, per pixel of the screen

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

Still, a couple more patches won't hurt the game.