3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lapwing mouse 26.03.22 02:12 pm

Optimization (GhostWire: Tokyo)

It reminds me of Control and Quantikum Bryak. Decided to test the game on hyper ultra with 4k beams and Nvidia's Ansel Freestyler. And I immediately noticed a fake with a freytime along the graph line. Look at the chart!!!!!! Freezes one after another, but the game is going great. The gameplay is even, but on the diagram the sticks are one after the other. One of these days I will update Afterbuner and Riva. I don't know if it will help. To be honest, the game runs almost perfectly. The performance problem is due to the fact that the game needs a next generation card, which is why the fps is low. There are no lags, as in Eleks 2, but there are FPS drops due to the lack of card power for this game, so I had to turn on TSR (analogous to Dlss and Fsr) Therefore, I think that the game optimization is excellent, but truly demanding, although the graphics itself is mediocre.

83 Comments
Sort by:
l
lapwing mouse 11.04.22

USSR2
is not a duck, this is an ear after the patch on vhd11, soon a new one will go, and there will already be testers for opratympization, a new performance

l
lapwing mouse 11.04.22

USSR2
so we are waiting for a new patchnote

M
MAD_EDy 11.04.22

USSR2
read the messages from above everything has been chewed up there for a long time

S
Sprinting 11.04.22

everything is ok on my system, at ultra 60 fps in full hd, it eats 12GB of memory.
the question is, does the ray tracing option even work on the 10th series? you can just turn it on, and the FPS does not change)
the game is on HDD.

CPU:intel i9 11900

COOLING:Deepcool Captain 240 EX

RAM:RUCIAL Ballistix DDR4 3200mhz- 32GB

GPU: MSI gaming x gtx 1070 8gb

STORAGE:Kingston SV300S37A 120gb ssd, Kingston SA400S37 480gb ssd, WD Blue hd 2-4

K
Kartonkratos 11.04.22

Sprintin
You must first enable the tracing option, then restart the game and go back to the parameters, and set the tracing further, that is, reflections, shadows and distance, then the fact that you turned it on does not change anything, it is disabled until you turn on these parameters that I described!

U
USSR2 11.04.22

MOUSE lapwing
And how can you turn on the Vulkan option in the game?

l
lapwing mouse 11.04.22

USSR2
Alas, no. I've been experimenting. There is no such possibility.

S
Sprinting 11.04.22

Kartonkratos
yeah it worked)
immediately became 15-20 fps.

K
Kartonkratos 11.04.22

Sprintin
And did not try to include fsr or tsr! or take off such fps?

K
Kartonkratos 11.04.22

Sprintin
And the tracing here is mediocre, and not as impressive as in cyberpunk, metro exodus ee, and control.

S
Sprinting 11.04.22

Kartonkratos
without them, it's not very good yet.
tracing yes, the same is so-so here, I agree.
I always play with a lock of 60 fps and a vertical, and then immediately a frame break on my monitor (
maybe more in fact fps.

and the game, as I see it from the resource graph, is not demanding at all.
20 percent eats occasionally, I see 86 percent.
ram Yes, he loves it, and it depends on the duration, apparently there is a leak.

K
Kartonkratos 11.04.22

Sprintin
Yes, there is a memory leak! it was also in cyberpunk at the release, then it was fixed with patches.

S
Sprinting 11.04.22

Kartonkratos
Well, in general, if 32 are on board, you can safely play all day without crashing.

E
Egor Zabrodin 11.04.22

It's strange, even without rtx I noticed that even so, something is wrong, over time, performance drops more and more, today after 3 hours of playing it fell to 20 again, the fps fell again, waited 30 seconds in the menu and again 80fps.
Apparently since the game is so crooked, it remains only to endure, since more than half has already passed.

M
MAD_EDy 11.04.22

Egor Zabrodin
Well, I don't know, what kind of iron do you have? I without rtx - everything ran on ultra for 4-5 hours, there were no drawdowns, there was nothing

E
Egor Zabrodin 11.04.22

MAD_EDy
3050, r5 1600 and 16gb at 3333mhz, game on ssd, settings to medium already dropped from high, dlss on quality, the card is not loaded until everything is fine, until the fps dropped, before that I also played for a long time and the fps did not fall, but Yesterday I play and after a couple of hours of playing it fell to 20 fps.

S
Sprinting 11.04.22

Egor Zabrodin
what is the head?

M
MAD_EDy 11.04.22

Egor Zabrodin
try to set the settings as in the video from MOSHIVURIA CHIBIS, which is higher

M
MAD_EDy 17.04.22

Hello everyone, has anyone figured out how to fix these drawdowns?

P
Palych Rokov 05.05.22

Quite a normal optimizon if without rays, on green it can be possible with rays, I strongly recommend playing only on dx12, at least on red