3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Destroyer_26 12.04.22 12:03 am

Patch 1.04 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

An update has been downloaded on steam, who knows what's new?
193 Comments
Sort by:
[
[ttk]Terrorist 12.04.22

When will they fix bugs?

M
MEI0188 12.04.22

SLeNder-Man
on what settings do you play

H
Hort88 12.04.22

Patch in the studio.

J
Jeka_64 12.04.22

MEI0188
Everything is outrageous except Grass Draw Distance is high and Hair is disabled

A
Almaz Gazizov 12.04.22

[ttk]Terrorist in my opinion
is the only game of this year that came out without bugs and lags) at least for me) doesn’t lag, doesn’t slow down) everything is with a bang! in comparison, remember what bugs many had with the release of GTA5 on PC, for many, even the launcher did not open in vain,

M
Max Vasiliev 777 12.04.22

Almaz Gazizov
So you are very lucky, I have a lot of bugs

S
SquallL 12.04.22

The patch on the repack from the hatab got up without any problems. I downloaded it as a torrent on a pirate bay, if anyone needs it.

A
Almaz Gazizov 12.04.22

Max Vasiliev 777
I bought the game) that's lucky) + PC is very powerful....

O
Oleg Maleev 12.04.22

Personally, I have an infinite load in the Royal Hamuit mission, I hope that the patch will fix this glitch

M
Max Vasiliev 777 12.04.22

Almaz Gazizov
Well, I also bought the game and my PC is not weak (at exorbitant 60 fps)

V
Vitek Jan 12.04.22

SLeNder-Man
https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0Bw-RIVKRO_CmZWVrSG9kd0pxdnM&export=download and here https://yadi.sk/d/7c7fuN4ygrnkT

A
Andrey Khodorkovsky 12.04.22

verccety1
Viewing and downloading of this file is currently unavailable.

This file has been viewed or downloaded too often recently. Please try again later. If the file is very large or open for access to a wide range of users, access to it may be denied within the next 24 hours. If the situation does not change after 24 hours, contact the domain administrator.

[
[ttk]Terrorist 12.04.22

Almaz Gazizov
, as soon as I left the prologue, I immediately ran into a bunch of bugs, a non-working merchant, bandits who run into open gates, monsters respawn after loading. Most of all, the gang around the cage was infuriated, if after attacking them you retreat, then the whole gang simply disappears. It's only half an hour of play. Minor bugs with pathfinding against the backdrop of all this just look innocent.

G
George Black 12.04.22

I still have one problem ... Random "ping" of the mouse. That is, I turn the camera around the axis - and it turns the current after a while. Very wildly annoying. Mini-freezes disappeared in the previous patch. But this is left. And the fps is awesome. Maybe someone faced a similar problem?

J
Jeka_64 12.04.22

Vitek Jan
Thank you

c
cergio.net 12.04.22

All "?" from the map

c
cergio.net 12.04.22

A couple more of these patches and I will have a stable 30 fps on the laptop

A
Andrey Khodorkovsky 12.04.22

I cut 4 patches -2 fps, I can't believe it myself

M
Mihasik55 12.04.22

ahhh saves not working

K
KonstZhuk 12.04.22

Found the recipe for an improved bomb without having the main one. Now I can’t create a normal one in order to create an improved one (the recipe has been replaced). What to do?