3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Destroyer_26 12.04.22 12:03 am

Patch 1.04 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

An update has been downloaded on steam, who knows what's new?
193 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan-jon 12.04.22

HackerokX
It can be put on the game version 1.02?

H
HackerokX 12.04.22

Ivan-jon
I bet on 1.03

B
BOJIAND 12.04.22

I understand that the developers will release a new patch once a week?

E
ENDUSER 12.04.22

it's already on torrents

k
klas32658 12.04.22

everyone says where to find it, but tell me how it works ??? on old maps

K
Kaharin 12.04.22

johndark
Same thing. There was version 1.03, I downloaded the update and it remained the same. Even registered to check "you never know". Nothing has changed.

D
Djonnikc 12.04.22

There is a line in the description of the patch:
exture rendering quality for high / ultra presets improved - "Texture rendering quality for high / ultra presets improved".
Last night, after the update, it seemed to me that the FPS dipped a little (5-7fps).
Has anyone tested performance on ultra settings???

s
soulShakz 12.04.22

I don’t know about ultras, this morning I tested on medium, fps was somewhere + 5-7 in open areas (it was 40-45). Maybe somewhere in other conditions the increase is even greater.

j
johndark 12.04.22

Kaharin
Yes, it's a shame)

R
Renox 12.04.22

GG4
I updated - everything is loaded. Don't mislead people.
Put patches on your versions and you will be happy. GoG is updated quietly.

D
DimakSerpg 12.04.22

Does anyone know if the Chernobog runes were fixed here or not? Someone will write that this is a bug in the interface, but it's not.

k
kraf888f 12.04.22

while I play on 1.03.and we'll see

a
absolutestrat 12.04.22

Send unpacked version please)

L
Lexx8585 12.04.22

After the patch, Geralt stopped clinging to ledges!!! Those. out of the water, for example, he climbs out without problems! But to climb somewhere along the ledges ..... this is a PPC problem! just jump .. and then not everywhere and not always ....

J
Jackasan 12.04.22

Where in the White Garden to look for new gwent cards that the latest patch has added?

A
Aips95 12.04.22

By the way, my fps dropped after this patch. On 1.02 it was 30, but sometimes it hung in cutscenes, on 1.03 it became 25, on this there were only 5 left - that's it, we arrived, absolutely unplayable.

r
rkw 12.04.22

And why is there no shortcut key and why can't you skip the intro before loading the save?

2012L.OST 12.04.22

unsubscribe and I'm on the patch =) fps did not increase, on my 760 everything is on ultras, except for ssao, shadows, water on high and without hair. So according to the patch: the graphics have improved slightly, a lot of bugs have gone away (such as if you move the mouse in the inventory, then you can’t exit by esc, etc.), that’s all I noticed. And the question is, where can I find new cards for gwent in the prologue, if I'm already in Novigard? Otherwise I want to collect all the cards =)

m
mazaza 12.04.22

I just want to delete the game and forget about it for half a year, and then download it with all the new patches, say 1.27.3 version and enjoy the game without bugs and freezes... actually, as it was with the second Witcher

A
Adamantokha 12.04.22

Glucosaur Games - patch 1.04 ! I'll describe it like this, I go up to the merchant, and instead of him a second merchant appears and the buy and not buy function does not work, except for the ESC-saint! About the stone that swords strengthen, there is one .. gives + to attack, with a percentage of 0 ???!