3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Destroyer_26 12.04.22 12:03 am

Patch 1.04 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

An update has been downloaded on steam, who knows what's new?
193 Comments
Sort by:
b
big smoke 12.04.22

Even after patch 1.4, the game periodically crashes, sometimes after 3 hours, sometimes after 1. Who else has this?

A
ALEXXXLLEHA 12.04.22

The people can who knows, the problem is that the witcher constantly crashes, from 10 to 20 minutes of the game, the settings are not important at least on ultra at least at the very minimum (turned everything off) new Nvidia firewood for the witcher, netframework latest 4.5.2, last updated, msoft C++ is also the last one, I don't know what to do anymore. and I reinstalled Windows and tried it on 10ke, I overclocked the cooler on video, I thought you never know overheating.
game 1.0.4 percent 3770k 4.6hz, vidyaha 680GTX 2gb 16gb ram

I
Ishamael 12.04.22

In general, I just reinstalled the game and was going to start playing it. I went out onto the balcony, all the trees were in some kind of haze and blurry. Is this how it should be?

k
kpevetko 12.04.22

It costs 780Ti, with the new patch the game began to noticeably slow down, of course everything is more than playable, but I just compare it with 1.03.

b
big smoke 12.04.22

ALEXXXLLEHA
Did it crash on patches 1.3 too?

T
The_Suitcase 12.04.22

how to return 1.3 version?

A
ALEXXXLLEHA 12.04.22

Big Smoke
On any patch, on any version, everything is the same.
Ps after 1.0.4, the overall fps on my vidyaha (680GTX) has slightly improved and it doesn’t slow down so much with stripes

T
Teivarin 12.04.22

who crashes after the patch, check the swap file, mnu 0 became, set, now everything seems to be ok and maybe if the graph is reduced to ultra if the start slows down

P
POLKOVNIK2005 12.04.22

After the patch, experience for completed tasks stopped accruing, Treasures of Count Reuven passed, and points were zero !!!!!!!!!!!!!

S
SULIK 712 12.04.22

after the patch, the control began to blunt, I can’t climb a horse (the action button does not appear) on my own, on another I can.

z
zhekazloy 12.04.22

johndark
It's easier (download GOG + steam patch)
copy the patch folder to the root of the game with a replacement and ALL)

Specifically, the version is less stable than 1.03, an unrealistic sharpening
was noticed ... also a pause in texture loading was noticed (the problem of the sound level in the drawn video)
the total increase is no more than 1-2 fps, but the sag is higher.

j
johndark 12.04.22

zhekazloy
And I still play on version 1.02. I scored on the patch. And so it will do.

N
Nikolai Bolotnikov 12.04.22

Do not download patch 1.04 there is a bug, experience for tasks gives 5 times less.

G
GMXardas 12.04.22

Nikolai Bolotnikov
Everything is fine there, don't compose. They do not give experience only for those tasks where the difference in levels is more than 6.

B
Boabab 12.04.22

Hello! There was a problem, when switching to a fast run on a horse, the shift button stops working. On 1.03 there was no such problem. Has anyone encountered such a problem? How can you decide? Turned off the sticky keys feature.
PS If you move it to another key, then the witcher runs with acceleration, but the loser still only walks...

b
bukowski 12.04.22

I don’t know how to completely fix Boabab
, but the ability to ride a quarry can be returned using axes while sitting on a horse (calm it down)

R
Riddick00x 12.04.22

Does anyone know when the new patch will be released? Or where can I see the release date?

P
POLKOVNIK2005 12.04.22

Riddick00x
For MS Monday

e
epolit_1 12.04.22

ALEXXXLLEHA
I also take 10 minutes - in my case, with the SLI mode enabled!

R
RGC 12.04.22

POLKOVNIK2005
Where is the info from? I would also like to know