3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Destroyer_26 12.04.22 12:03 am

Patch 1.04 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

An update has been downloaded on steam, who knows what's new?
193 Comments
Sort by:
o
oceloteqt 12.04.22

Link to download the patch version 1.4
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/FKpa/tEJS7y82Y
https://mega.co.nz/#!cxZFhZoB!Emw2ZAubKEZkNowFAyxsLEkgG2aRXjzklF2Mk7osOzk

A
Aips95 12.04.22

George Black
In the settings, the mouse input mode changes - I have Windows mode (i.e. direct input)

A
Andrey Khodorkovsky 12.04.22

SLeNder-Man
probably depends on the location, finally got to the computer fully, now we'll test it!

r
rrrr44 12.04.22

after patch 1.04 on the GOG version, I started getting crashes from the game. Will have to continue to play on 1.03.

A
Analius 12.04.22

https://yadi.sk/d/q3IBlpIFgs28X

unpack and throw into the game

M
MyxaMop7 12.04.22

SpoilerRebinding any key is now available after switching Unlock Bindings option in Options Key bindings submenu.
Corrects an issue in the dialog system that might rarely cause dialog looping in scenes.
Fixes an issue with incorrect behavior of Wild Hunt warriors after they were under the influence of Axii sign.
Corrects a bug causing spontaneous combustion of gas clouds.
1280 x 720 resolution is now properly displaying as valid resolution option.
Fixes boat stuttering in cutscenes.
Texture rendering quality for high / ultra presets improved.
Further improvements in NVIDIA Hairworks performance.
A few additional Gwent cards are now available in the Prologue area.
Fixes an issue where users with usernames using non-latin characters were unable to import saves from Witcher 2.
Overall stability and performance improvements.
Fixes related to alt + tabbing and minimizing game window.
game icon updated.
Enlarges the size of the loot pop-up window in the UI.
Fixes an issue where, in certain circumstances, the comparison window could be displayed outside of game borders in the UI.
Upgrading set items no longer destroys sockets.
Small UI tweaks for Gwent.
Corrects some missing translations in localized versions.

D
DoxLoPox48 12.04.22

Damn, I launched the file and Windows crashed because of the virus, the computer now does not turn on, I write from the calculator (((

b
borsic14 12.04.22

Xs whether they change anything, I do not notice the difference.

V
Vinsento 12.04.22

rrrr44
How can I rollback a patch?

H
Hogan Hog 12.04.22

Vinsento
No way!

N
NitroFox 12.04.22

With this patch, the bug when the herald stopped clinging to the ledges disappeared =) So a very useful patch

m
mrG0bliN 12.04.22

xs like you, button E
glitched when I loot 10 boxes in one place, then earlier on 1.03 I squeezed HER EE her
and now I can’t, E also presses and everything is only a sound from pressing and loot is not taken. now you have to press E + Space to quickly loot a bunch of boxes and buckets in one place

, in general, anyone who has the same bug will understand me :(

v
vano353 12.04.22

Delivered launched - glad. FPS on average rose to 40 (was 27-30) and on max (without hair. was 15-13) to 25. I'll start it from the prelauncher, probably 30 at max will be.

s
serginio_n 12.04.22

comrades, after installing patch 1.04 the game stopped running. played a little on 1.03. gone. came. updated. all. does not start and everything. at the first start from 1.04 - a Windows error. subsequent launches - no reaction at all. I reinstalled the game 8 times. I even downloaded the pirates and patches separately. 6 hours already spent on this fucking crap. no result. any thoughts??

A
Angelica04 12.04.22

Now you can remap all the keys - finally.!!!

d
drone92 12.04.22

Are there owners of 700 series from the greens here? They say after the patch the fps is cut a lot, is it true? And then after the second patch, my downloads increased, so it's scary to install a patch.

i
ilyuschenkov_i 12.04.22

serginio_n what's wrong?

A
Alexey Bet 12.04.22

I didn’t notice the difference at all, in the village before it didn’t fall below 27, now it even reaches 24, it’s a pity. Many others have a different picture, but okay ...

V
Viyyi 12.04.22

Come on guys wake up! What fps? increased or not? Share your opinion about the performance of patch 1.3!
Please one player help another)

s
serial86 12.04.22

Andrey Khodorkovsky
Is it a problem to go to Gog Calaxy? And download it there, I hope there is registration there?