3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Destroyer_26 12.04.22 12:03 am

Patch 1.04 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

An update has been downloaded on steam, who knows what's new?
193 Comments
Sort by:
w
wefipomofe 12.04.22

FPS became stable, but there were crashes, the game hangs so that it’s even difficult to close it through the dispatcher. I also noticed bugs in the bar when you talk to someone, NPCs are sitting in the background and some invisible mugs are flying from steel)

G
Gobuta 12.04.22

The people can I do not dopedrivayu?! But where do these patches download from? Where is their source? I have the GOG version, so when you enter the game there is no option to update. How does the game update itself? Tell me who knows if my question is a little stupid. SORRY)) I have already rummaged through the entire Internet in the original source of these patches.

p
propeller-faust 12.04.22

I have not noticed any problems with the patch yet, the saves work, there are no crashes

N
NatanieLzZ 12.04.22

ketcalmigon
in what exactly grass and trees have become better? I also thought so at first glance, especially the color seemed to become more pleasant, but when I started to look at it, I didn’t notice anything

g
givemethedust 12.04.22

Maks-G9
or download GOG Galaxy and automatically install patches, the launcher and the game will pull up from the folder. Or on the site, go to your profile in the library and select the Witcher. All files will be there.

Spoiler

G
Gobuta 12.04.22

The people can I do not dopedrivayu?! But where do these patches download from? Where is their source? I have the GOG version, so when you enter the game there is no option to update. How does the game update itself? Tell me who knows if my question is a little stupid. SORRY)) I have already rummaged through the entire Internet in the original source of these patches. Or are patches via GOG Galaxy downloaded when the game is registered as a separate file? I have a GOG license but not activated. Say pirate!? No, not a pirate! I bought a DVD license for 1500 for the collection.

C
Crage 12.04.22

mrG0bliN
Same thing, they increased the loot box and now the mouse cursor doesn't hit the top item like before. If you move the cursor and press E, then everything is as before, but this is hemorrhoids. Have to press a space.

A
Andrey Klimakin 12.04.22

droun92droun92
Gtx 760 Before this patch 30-44 FPS Ultra settings except for anti-aliasing and range After the patch It turned out that the game ate the maximum settings, but in fact the detail worked on low Now Everything is as it should be twisted Everything is on ultra + range and anti-aliasing on Max Stabilized 30 -34 fp I remove a little vegetation and smoothing in post-processing 48 - 60 fp I'm happy as an elephant Current Be careful with viruses I got a virus when installing the patch After 10 -15 minutes 7 -10 fp I thought it was the end

T
Thorgal 12.04.22

ketcalmigon
There are no freezes in other games. And what's wrong with my trough? The same notorious AS: Unity with the latest patch flew like a swallow, just with a bang. This is despite how many people there are in the frame and what an array of buildings in the city. Estimate what will happen to the subject if there are crowds in Novigrad, like in Paris? Computers will become cancer for everyone without exception. And GTA 5 is fine. I was advised here to lock in user at 50 fps. I did and now there are no friezes. But on standard 30 and 60 they are. Many let's players play with them just not paying attention. They are clearly visible on YouTube. By the way, my hand-drawn screensavers are terribly frizzy. This is not at all clear. There fps jumps from 22 to 27. Plague...

r
rrrr44 12.04.22

Vinsento
doesn't. Searched and didn't find anything. I reinstalled the game and rolled up the patches to version 1.03, but I still could not play. When loading, the game wrote that the saves were made on a newer version of the patch (i.e. 1.04), and they do not work with version 1.03.

m
maxplay555 12.04.22

Thorgal
how did you lock user at 50 fps.?

N
Northern Sky 12.04.22

maksplay555
It is better to lock not in users, but with third-party programs. You lock in users only the number of frames that is displayed on the monitor, and the card both bugs and bugs cads (friezes, lags, resource consumption is superfluous). I do not argue that it helps someone in the config, but here is a method that helped many for sure:

Riva Tuner Server (comes with MSI Afterburner). How to use prozhkami - smoke Google.
PS Here somewhere they wrote that for the "greens" there is a utility that locks fps as much as you want.

D
Demon_DDD 12.04.22

With 1.4, the clarity of the picture improved, I even had to turn off the sharpness completely, but the frame rate dropped by about 8 fps (it was an average of 55 fps, it became about 45). I have everything on the beyond, only the range of vegetation is high and the hair is turned off.

S
Sagivari Isit0 12.04.22

HackerokX
patch for Russian version?

S
Sagivari Isit0 12.04.22

HackerokX
doesn't download there

S
Sagivari Isit0 12.04.22

stubbze00790
thank you sir

T
Thorgal 12.04.22

maxplay555
[Engine]
LimitFPS=50

j
johndark 12.04.22

More painted how and what. In 2 ways.
For repacks if you can't see the game:
Download the file witcher3.reg
Right click on it and select "Edit"
Replace these lines with your paths to the game:
"PATH"="I:\Games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt"
" uninstallCommand"="I:\Games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\unins000.exe"
"SAVEGAMEFOLDER"="I:\Games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\"
"LAUNCHCOMMAND"="I: Games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\bin\x64\witcher3.exe "
"EXE"="I:\Games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\bin\x64\witcher3.exe"
"WORKINGDIR"="I:\Games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\bin\x64\"

Second way:

3. You will be written to enter the logs and password, do nothing, just cancel with a cross
4. Next, on the left, click on the + next to the search box and select the "Scan and Import" option and click it, a window will open with the choice on which disk to look for games, select disk and run a search, you will find the Witcher 3 game and the update will automatically download from the network and install.

j
johndark 12.04.22

Although I downloaded the program using the 2nd method, installed it, it shook the update to 300 meters, but the game remained the same as version 1.02.

I
Ivan-jon 12.04.22

HackerokX
My page doesn't load, although all the others load in two seconds. I even tried restarting the computer. Only through the Tor browser went.