3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiMaMC49 12.04.22 12:59 am

Berengar: Kill or Leave (The Witcher)

I left Berngar alive, because this is help in the fifth chapter.
102 Comments
Sort by:
S
SWAEIG 12.04.22

There are no wrong decisions in the game, I killed him and left him alive. Although when you kill the Berengar, then in the fifth chapter, because of one thing, it is easier to fight.

M
Misha P. 12.04.22

It’s better to leave him alive: 1) there will be an ally when you fight with Azar Yaved 2) humanly sorry for him - well, he made a mistake, well, he did business, well, it doesn’t happen to anyone ... Not everyone should become Witchers - not everyone likes this role shoulder...

S
SWAEIG 12.04.22

For the plot, it’s better to leave him alive, after all, he doubts and comes to the rescue, it’s a pity that the developers didn’t write a script about the fact that Berengar will remain alive after the fight with Yaved, otherwise I managed to save him twice from Azarov’s sledgehammers, and there are no new dialogues.

S
STROGOV 12.04.22

Yes, I also left him alive, but no matter how hard I tried, Yaved killed him, but I left him alive only to distract Yaved from myself and use it on the sorcerer Igni. (I had him pumped to the maximum)

D
Daryl 12.04.22

Yaveda can be killed even without this suffering whiner, but if you kill him on the shallows, then you can take something around 1000 orens from him. As moral compensation for listening to his whining.

S
SWAEIG 12.04.22

But in the fifth chapter there is nothing to spend money, so there is no special compensation.

D
Daryl 12.04.22

Well, yes, it’s more for those who want to earn more orens ... But I just didn’t like Berengar, I say, whining and whining, not a straight man ...

b
biker666 12.04.22

Well, he crap out of fear 4uvak, well, he died from the paws of the Javeda-Kama, what's the difference. It doesn’t affect the development of the plot, and there’s no point in developing the flag with that Berengar on this topic, soaked it and forgot it, or you soaked it, but you forgot it anyway .IT WILL NOT BE WORSE.

E
Eos 12.04.22

Yes, I dunked it without a second thought. First, he is a coward and a traitor. Secondly, a good man, Leo, died because of him. Thirdly, he did not finish a single thing to the end, the fucking witcher! He ran away all the time and Gerald had to take the rap for him. Why is his help needed at all?

g
gray knight 12.04.22

The first time left him the second no.

A
Arentos 12.04.22

Damn .. I had 7000 orens by the fifth chapter) I didn’t know where to put them ...

f
feyfolken 12.04.22

But there is something to play dice with Foltest. =)

D
Dark Corsair 12.04.22

I left Berengar alive, and saved him from Javed's combo, took the whole blow on myself. I don't understand why kill the witcher's brother, and so we were left alone. I hope Eskel, Lambert and Vesemir survived safely and, together with Geralt and Berengar, will finally be restored Kaer Morhen. The prodigal witch Deirdre may also return.

M
May Aynsel 12.04.22

I left him alive, he helps in the fight against Yaved.

g
gwyn 12.04.22

Ballast and Judas killed for all passages.

O
One X 12.04.22

He left him alive. All the same, the witcher, and he helped a little later, although he was killed anyway.

J
Joy McNally [Bring back t 12.04.22

... survived and, together with Geralt and Berengar, will finally restore Kaer Morhen ....

yeah ... judging by Geralt's wallet in chapter 5, Foltest's palace will be a miserable likeness compared to Kaer Morhen =)

S
SWAEIG 12.04.22

By the way, yes, there is a lot of money, but from the 4th chapter there is nothing to spend it on ...

J
Joy McNally [Bring back t 12.04.22

2S.VAEIG in star vizima really no one there can inflict runes? (5 ch)

S
SWAEIG 12.04.22

Look in the topic "weapons and ...", I wrote there, from whom.