3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiMaMC49 12.04.22 12:59 am

Berengar: Kill or Leave (The Witcher)

I left Berngar alive, because this is help in the fifth chapter.
102 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr_deck 12.04.22

This character has no meaning.

S
SWAEIG 12.04.22

This character does not carry any semantic load.
Why is this? Here is the internal problem of a person, because he never wanted to be a witcher and opposed them in every possible way, up to betrayal. But under the influence of Geralt, he can change his views...

m
mr_deck 12.04.22

SVAEIG
I understand you, but as a playable character he is not very important in principle

C
Cleric 1 12.04.22

I let him live, let the man make a mistake, so what. Especially for me on a heavy one (just for the sake of interest, I downloaded it), he turned out to be the only worthy opponent, after the beast (without potions and aard).

E
Enochian 12.04.22

He left, even though Berengar is a boor, but Yaveda distracts himself) And in general, deep down, he even feels sorry for him, for all his dubious reputation, there was no feeling that he was an enemy.

n
neoplayg 12.04.22

Leave, of course. I support some witchers here - we are getting smaller. If he came to the rescue, then there are still good features in him. And "to cry", as some say, everyone has the right. You will become isolated in yourself, and you won't be fooled. Geralt is not, of course, so empulsive in his feelings, but Berengar's words are familiar to him, he himself had to question his profession...

S
Stanislav for Bioware 12.04.22

the hardest thing is to save him from Javed, I remember I suffered for 2 hours before I managed to save him.
I always left him alive. 1 current killed for interest.

s
slasher13 12.04.22

I left him. And in the battle with Yaved in the fifth chapter, Berngar survived for me !! I approached him, clicked on him and he says - "I thought about some things ..."
I wonder if Berengar will be in The Witcher 2?

K
Kostyan K2stalker 12.04.22

He killed, a traitor after all, but the fact that he repented does not make him a hero.
The shame of the witchers

V
VikVichka 12.04.22

I left him alive. Well, in general, I just always have good-natured people who come out, they feel sorry for everyone, they help everyone. Well, in fact, xs, suddenly in the second part, leaving him alive somehow will have an impact on the plot.
PS And by the way, with regard to help in the battle with Yaved, to be honest, Berengar does more harm than help. I just ran all the time, pulling Yaved away from him so as not to hurt him.

R
Runaa 12.04.22

VikVichka
Well, in fact, xs, suddenly in the second part, leaving him alive somehow will have an impact on the plot

. It is unlikely that the record that he remained alive will not appear anywhere, unlike when he dies in this battle.

S
Smith71 12.04.22

I let him go.
As a result, he died during the battle with Yaved... :|

F
Flight mechanic 12.04.22

It's best to leave it as it provides a bit of help when fighting Javed at the end of chapter 6. So while he diverts attention to himself, the player will butt him back there

D
Demaskinas 12.04.22

I left alive, BUT! After the murder of Javed (Berengar survived, I distracted him from Berengar) he just stands and says one phrase, like he rethought everything and so on, stands and waves his sword

D
Daryl 12.04.22

DEMASkinas ...After the murder of Yaved (Berengar survived...)
And at the same time, an entry should appear in the diary that he (Berengar) died :)

S
SWAEIG 12.04.22

In the second part, does his murder or pardon affect anything? And then, being dumbfounded by the continuation, in the next year or two I will definitely not go through the second one))

S
Svetloyar 12.04.22

I went through the game several times and Berengar did not survive a single meeting with me))

R
Runaa 12.04.22

Sveige
No, it doesn't, it's not mentioned at all.

D
Daryl 12.04.22

By the way, it is somehow strange - it was quite a significant character. Or did he, like, fulfill his mission - helped Geralt remember something there, etc., and wasted? Actually, like Shani. Oh, she could flash in the second part ...

h
hip priest 12.04.22

And at the same time, an entry should appear in the diary that he (Berengar) died :)
If you save Berengar, then there will be no record of death in the diary, and he will simply stand near the corpse of Yazar and refuse to speak.