3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiMaMC49 12.04.22 12:59 am

Berengar: Kill or Leave (The Witcher)

I left Berngar alive, because this is help in the fifth chapter.
102 Comments
Sort by:
H
Harmony of Hell 12.04.22

Ray_pro I'm
not trying to convince you;)

R
Ray_pro 12.04.22

Harmony of Hell
well, cool))

J
Joy McNally [Bring back t 12.04.22

... It is unlikely that the record that he remained alive will not appear anywhere, unlike when he dies in this battle ....

well, everything is correct. The main thing is that there is no record that he died - and the rest is not important. It is quite possible to read this information from such a save and add it to Witcher 2. It will be necessary to go through Witcher 2 with my saves from the first part more carefully. Maybe they'll add it there? after all, cd poject's surprises work out....

S
Sunnyfer 12.04.22

I left him alive, then there was no sense from him in principle, but purely humanly it became a pity.

R
Ray_pro 12.04.22

yes, apparently I killed him alone ... I don’t like deception

g
goodwarrior12345 12.04.22

He himself zdoh...
Ugly Azar Yaved!

A
Ankuzya 12.04.22

Berengar is killed. The firm hand of the White Wolf. For there is nothing to win back for your own claims on other people / creatures.

M
MaxXIII 12.04.22

Harmony of Hell
Left alive. The person repented, and therefore has the right to redemption.
Gold words.
I left alive, but I didn’t save my brother from Yaved. I need to try to replay (I thought that it was impossible to save him) ...
Cruel CDProject RED ... At the beginning, they wanted to make Berengar the main character in the development, but in the final version they get rid of him.
By the way, CDProject RED themselves made several mods for Berengar.

S
Sawyer Lost 12.04.22

Left him alive. But Azar Yaved did not share my opinion and slammed him in battle.

M
Mr. Kratos 12.04.22

I killed him because I did business, and besides, I was very annoyed. Well, I also wanted an interesting battle.

M
Madriand 12.04.22

I killed the reptile, like a woman whines, I keep my groin open, and I myself, like a girl, wave a sword. You have to kill for dealing with salamanders.

a
actionizzard 12.04.22

Left alive. He then took out Javed with one blow.

M
Madriand 12.04.22

When I played the game for the second time, I left it alive. And when I wet Yaved, he only interfered with me.

B
Belsifior 12.04.22

Saving Berengar was still easy on low and medium difficulty. This time with 20 managed to save him and on high. Moreover, I had the shortest fight, probably 3 seconds. I drove Yaved into the camp in the first second of the fight (I don’t know how, with the help of a sign), and Berengar just finished him off with one blow. So he took revenge, apparently with my help. And yet, if you want to make the fight easier for yourself - drink the IVA elixir :)

M
Madriand 12.04.22

Belsifior, this is either a glitch, or you have Ard pumped to the maximum =)

B
Belsifior 12.04.22

Madriand Arad was pumped almost to the maximum) there in gold there was only one point missing for 100%

A
Andy7P7 12.04.22

He left alive and saved from Yaved.
Here I am still going to exterminate an endangered species of my own kind.

Z
Zab 12.04.22

Left alive. After a conversation with the witcher, he realized his guilt and sacrificed his life in the fight against Yaved, which means he was not quite a bastard.

Y
Yaroslav Levochko 12.04.22

Arlend
God I had 9000 orens in chapter 3 and? Then he took and bought a vest for 5000. By the 5th chapter, it was already about 9 thousand again

n
nighthawkreal 12.04.22

And what does his amulet give?