3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiMaMC49 12.04.22 12:59 am

Berengar: Kill or Leave (The Witcher)

I left Berngar alive, because this is help in the fifth chapter.
102 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daryl 12.04.22

Horror flying on the wings of the night I, to be honest, Berengar always killed myself, so I don’t know exactly what will happen if he survives the battle with Javed. And about the entry in the diary somewhere here on the forum they wrote, but maybe I mixed something up :)

S
Simorli 12.04.22

He always left life to Berengar. I don’t know why. Probably we are of the same blood. Wolf blood !!!

S
SWAEIG 12.04.22

Berengar is not a wolf, he is a mongrel))

T
Tohno 12.04.22

I didn't want to kill him, but I had to. Once he survived in a battle with Yaved. When he survived, he did not say anything new - only one phrase about remorse.

W
White Fox [Dragon] 12.04.22

In each of my passages I left him alive, and he eventually helped me in the battle with Yaved, but damn it every time Yaved killed Berengar :(

V
VikVichka 12.04.22

White Fox
but damn it every time Yaved killed Berengar :(
Oh yes, the fighter from Berengar is useless. I constantly pulled Yaved onto myself so that he would not touch Berengar. almost suffocate.

h
hip priest 12.04.22

Yes, in The Witcher, the AI ​​of friendly NPCs is terribly dumb. I have Berengar for about 5 minutes trying to kill Alp in the crypt. Me too, witcher... Same thing with the others.

S
SeVenRoad 12.04.22

No matter how many times I went through the Witcher, I always left Berengar alive ..... there is no point in killing him, because help with Yaved will never hurt .........
during the first passage, Berengar died at the hands of Yaved, no matter how hard I tried ( it was all about leveling, I was so engrossed in the main plot that I completely forgot about additional missions and the development of Geralt's skills) ..... but in subsequent passages I always managed to save him)).....

G
Gvalchir 12.04.22

I left Berengar alive. As for me, this is correct. In addition, the witcher's code forbids this (probably).

a
astand 12.04.22

Gvalchir Witchers
have no code.

D
Demaskinas 12.04.22

It makes no sense to keep him alive. Yaved will kill him from the first seconds of the battle. But if someone "shed a tear" and forgave him, that's his business. I personally leave him alive, although he is of no use in the battle with Yaved

R
Ray_pro 12.04.22

killed Berengar - he is a traitor and a coward, + he cooperated with the salamanders in order to save his own skin, this is not witcher's ...

V
Verka Smerduchka 12.04.22

Although I let Berengar live, but in the end, Yaved usually kills him, I have never managed to save him.. :)
And what will happen if he survives?

This time I think to immediately nail Berengar for a change 8)

H
Harmony of Hell 12.04.22

Left alive. The person repented, and therefore has the right to redemption.

R
Ray_pro 12.04.22

Harmony of Hell
he did not repent, quite the contrary. at some points behaved selfishly

H
Harmony of Hell 12.04.22

Ray_pro
I'm talking about the last conversation with him.

S
Shepard 12.04.22

It's a pity. I left alive.
On the other hand, he is useless in the battle with Azar, unless you force Azar to attack Berengar and attack from behind himself.

R
Ray_pro 12.04.22

I understood the harmony of Hell
, but whatever one may say, a traitor

H
Harmony of Hell 12.04.22

Ray_pro A
traitor who realized that he was a traitor and repented. That's why she didn't kill her.
Just don't start over again.)

R
Ray_pro 12.04.22

Harmony
of Hell and yet I think differently