3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiMaMC49 12.04.22 12:59 am

Berengar: Kill or Leave (The Witcher)

I left Berngar alive, because this is help in the fifth chapter.
102 Comments
Sort by:
V
Verka Smerduchka 12.04.22

Left Berengar alive. In general, I tried to leave everyone as much as possible, even the cannibal grandfather XD

R
RADIKULIT 32 12.04.22

If you kill Berengar and take the witcher's amulet from him, then in chapter 5 this amulet takes about 30-40% of Javed's life

A
Artmis 12.04.22

I already have money - 26785 orens! I don’t know WHERE I MORE and so where to spend it, and therefore I didn’t touch Berengar, and the AMULET is a secondary thing, and without it you can safely kill Yaved at the average level of the next C 1-2 times (the main thing is to know the right tactics ...)

D
Daryl 12.04.22

What's the tactic there? I killed him at any level the first time, well, really, I won’t say that it’s completely calm, and without Berengar (I never left him alive). There is no particular tactic there - to drink such and such elixirs, and if possible, do not miss blows. And if Berengar is not killed, then, they say, in the battle with Yaved, he gets confused under the feet of the current, and he also has to be covered ...

S
SWAEIG 12.04.22

No, the main thing is to move away from Berengar and beat Yaved from both sides. Yaved sometimes has to be distracted by Berengar, at this moment you need to beat. And you don’t need to cover it, according to the plan of the developers, he should die ... On an easy and medium difficulty level, he can be saved without any problems, but on a hard difficulty I have never succeeded, I would have survived myself ...

_
___KOT___ 12.04.22

I left alive

D
Daryl 12.04.22

SVAEIG But you don't need to cover up, according to the developers' plan, he should die ...

Somewhere here in the subject I came across that someone saved Berengar from Javed. And where then after this battle does he (in the sense of Berengar) disappear if he remains alive, who knows? Just curious. In order to find out myself, you have to go from the very beginning, only recently finished playing again ...

S
SWAEIG 12.04.22

If he survives (I saved him more than once), then the inscription that he died will not appear in the diary. And you can’t even talk to him after the battle, he stupidly stands still, he says some kind of stupid phrase and you can’t do anything with him. And if he dies, there will be a record, like he changed his mind. The developers did not foresee that Berengar would survive...

m
m1khal 12.04.22

First he left (well, it became a pity for the whiner)
The second time he killed, he did not regret it.

y
your mouth 12.04.22

damn it, but I finally didn’t have him at the moment when he repents, and because of this, the final battle with poison is stupid, it doesn’t show anything :-(

y
your mouth 12.04.22

WHAT TO DO? NO SAVES FOR CHAPTER 4! DAMN! well, at least before that I passed for the scoyataels, now I won’t be able to pass for the order

I
Ioannis 12.04.22

Vigorous, Syava.) Saves are here, and the last ones from the deposit are also suitable for versions 1.4-1.5:
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher/175022/

y
your mouth 12.04.22

hearty brother! well done!!

O
OJIOBO 12.04.22

Left alive ... Yaved killed ...

S
SergeyS 12.04.22

once he killed because he did a lot of things; the second didn’t because he felt sorry for him and the witchers were so few and it was interesting to see what would happen.

m
mr_deck 12.04.22

In my opinion, if you don’t kill him on the drum, he will help you fight Yaved, but in both cases he is a corpse (although once I managed to make Yaved not kill him, but finally there is no use for him

-
--Andrew-- 12.04.22

Always left him alive, maybe in vain?

m
mr_deck 12.04.22

In my opinion it doesn't matter

_
_Sammy_ 12.04.22

I left ... Although there is no benefit from him, but still a brother in arms, of which there are not so many left :)

D
Daryl 12.04.22

It is necessary to put such brothers on straps ...