3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trustmee 12.04.22 01:18 am

Mage game (Risen)

On the 10th lvl, we swing the power of FIRE magic (I tested, believe me, everything else is funny feces)! It will be difficult to complete training in the monastery (Quest for Arik) and quests in Harbor Town (Quest to kill the main henchman in the city of Don Esteban in a brothel). But DO NOT spend skill points on any bullshit like strength.
We get a mana pool of 50 at lvl 10 (just a restoring mana in one elk)
By lvl 12 we download alchemy to max and rivet eliks for +10 hp constantly, well, eliks for mana if you want to become like a homeless Vasya, you can immediately buy eliks from the alchs. Do not forget that brewed Eliks can be sold even for HP if there are too many of them.
From 13 all skill points are thrown into the mana pool. As soon as possible, make yourself 2 rings for +20 mana (New blacksmith for max -15 sp. +40 mana -40sp Facial benefit). By the 20th, try to find 200 Wisdom. The downside is that these earliest tablets are very easy to miss due to their vile chameleon coloring to match the color of the stones. On the 21st I had 165 mana pool. 10 lvl fire. 200 wisdom and lvl 4 runes. Which gave me the AD skill.
My record of 2umya yuzomi hell demolished 4 lizard elites and 5 warriors. The swordsman and the archer are far in the suction in terms of combat parameters. Most importantly, we rivet eliks for mana and enjoy life, not forgetting about such wonderful skills as the speed of summoning a skeleton and levitation.
For noobs, buying all the banks from the alchemist, we go out, click on a second auction with him and bam again the same banks in the same quantity. Repeat until the desired number of jars.

As a result, we get an Armored (Armor is the same for everyone) Monster with a bunch of HP. Only we can eat and make Eliks for +10 HP. For mana, we still don’t need 160 mana optimally (For 2 hells and a bunch of fireballs), we still have to eat Eliks. If you could make 1000 mana (that would fight from sleep to sleep). But alas, this is not given. Strong men need Eliks for strength, dodgers for dexterity, and I repeat once again for HP.
For example, for 4 fireworks, you can demolish a haze, an ogre, an Elite lizard. For 3 Raptor Warrior. For 2 Skeletons of a warrior, a black wolf, shit like a turtle with the head of a mutantoid worm, a ghoul. Everything else for 1in fire. And do not forget THAT FIRE SPLESH! I mean, in the crypt, 4 warrior skeletons fly away for 3 fireballs.
107 Comments
Sort by:
M
MEGAFLOP 12.04.22

requiem you pervert the game using a staff playing for a magician, in rizen, as in all gothics, a melee weapon strike depends on strength, so it’s instructed to pump both mana and strength in order to fight with a staff later, arguing that it’s not worth spending mana on rats of all kinds .. .So isn't it easier to immediately pump up mana by 250 ??!! and spend it on everyone. I play as a fire mage, and fire mages have a splash and I can kill 5 wolves with 2 spells without problems, and taking into account the fact that the fire crystal is 9 mana it’s worth it and I already have 270 mana, calculate how much it will be enough for me, from the same calculation you can calculate how many lizards I will kill, taking into account that two castes are needed for one lizard, well, or two you can kill several lizards. If you want to wave a stick and magic to use, for such people there is a warrior of the order, to play as a magician and fight with a staff without pumped strength is idiocy,and investing points in strength playing as a magician is double idiocy ... if there is not enough mana and the hands are crooked that you can’t raise it to 250, then alas, it’s not a problem for builds

M
MEGAFLOP 12.04.22

and don’t be stupid requiem, your build is full, the lizards will attack you chtuk 13, and you will sit in a puddle, and I will call a skeleton, I’ll fill hell twice and the lizards are corpses

M
MEGAFLOP 12.04.22

the author did all the rules, only I think that all the same, it’s better not to pour it into mana so that you can play without straining at all

W
Witcher[white_wolf] 12.04.22

count how much it will last me

30 castes;)

you need two castes for a lizard ... well, or two can kill several lizards

~ 15-20

Something after this topic I don’t want to play not a magician)) Better bow ...

S
Saiyan 12.04.22

20th lvl magician 157 mana, 72 strength, maximum pumped fireball, in the hands of a shield from the store, the most expensive that was and a hammer for 70 strength, damage under 100, also from the store, the ax skill is just for the ability to hold a two-handed hammer in one hand. All sorts of peanuts and if you finish off the cavo are easily carried away with a hammer, but I deal with cool ones with magic, so play for your pleasure and as you like, there are no uber builds in this game.

S
Svetloyar 12.04.22

Tried all kinds. Fire has the highest damage+splash, but the slowest magic. Ice freezes and blows well. Magic projectiles pleased with their rate of fire, but with low damage they are unreasonably expensive. I make a choice between ice and fire.

W
Witcher[white_wolf] 12.04.22

And for a magician with a one-handed one is impossible, current two-handed?

S
Svetloyar 12.04.22

Personally, I play as a magician, I have a two-handed ax in one hand, and a shield in the other.

r
requiemmm 12.04.22

MEGAFLOP Checkmate
removed. Imagine I sent you, okay?

S
Svetloyar 12.04.22

>and investing points in strength playing as a magician is double idiocy
By the way, yes. I invested 10 points only at the beginning of the game, I caught up with the rest with eliks.

Hmm..if you think about it, for a mage it is magic charges, but still at such a cost to get low efficiency... All that remains is fire. But who mixes a warrior with a magician - the ice seems to be the very thing.

D
DeSchico 12.04.22

2 TrustMee

Thank you for the topic!! Now I’m going through a bandit, the second time I’ll definitely be an exclusively fire magician - so that I don’t even take the leftmost staff / sword in my hands - only magic.)) But I can upgrade hacking to the 2nd level, the most complex locks can be opened with scrolls, and then it's a pity to miss such a source of freebies in the beginning ... or is it still worth waiting for the rune and covering everything only with magic?

b
blood.elf 12.04.22

Guys, remember you are playing ADVENTURE, stop stupidly jerking off to such nonsense, what difference does it make what spell by the end of the game? in my opinion, it is more important to soak up this adventure than to constantly think HOW DO I HAVE POINTS LEFT? or SKOKA THERE BEFORE APA? stupid... have fun

S
Svetloyar 12.04.22

I already asked in another topic, but there are more chances that magicians will look here))
Is there armor for a magician in the parameters of at least +40 to +20?

S
Svetloyar 12.04.22

People, seriously, what is the best armor for mages and what is the order?

D
D.Artist 12.04.22

The build for fire is certainly cool, but the requiem described
a fairly viable build for ice. magician, for this
he +

d
dihlofos2009 12.04.22

Guys, you still fight. Swing as you want, even as an archer with an ax +10. The main thing is that you are comfortable. A pleasant difference between Gothic (well, and Risen in particular) is that the Persian does not have a rigidly defined specialization, and you can combine a variety of professions and skills. The author offers a good and rational way of pumping, for which he actually thanks.

D
DARK BATERS 12.04.22

you boobies, right now everyone will come here and follow your instructions !!! yes it nah not to whom it is not necessary!!! each person will do what he considers necessary THIS RPG guys here and there should be complete freedom of action, and not like you - download manna, forget about strength. I personally bought a master key, upgraded the theft and the evil of locks ... there are no problems with gold, everything I need to buy, I upgraded the sword to level 4, I finally normally yearn for the guard's shield and right now I got into the monastery as a magician and I will pump little by little

C
Corrosion 12.04.22

But I'm still in the first chapter ... I cut out the hostile monster fauna with an unpumped hero and think where to go. Go to the Don, or still to the magicians ?? I read that it will be difficult for a warrior to pass at the end :( Yes, and magicians get more experience (more tasks) ...

s
selfboil 12.04.22

In general, I didn’t bother with pumping; as it turned out, I even missed the initial gear and experience, tk. I didn’t immediately go to the Don, but to the city. Rocked the magician, fire. In one breath, I went to the golem, the round dance around which became my final video. I am amazed at the current trend to bury great brands with prefix casual. First Fallout, now Gothic (no one doubts that this is Gothic, right?).

s
sergey333 12.04.22

can you imagine? I bought myself a light rune and sold all the scrolls, I wanted to turn on the light, and GG says - there is no need for this, what the hell is the need, I have to decide whether I should run with or without light! is this a bug?