3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trustmee 12.04.22 01:18 am

Mage game (Risen)

On the 10th lvl, we swing the power of FIRE magic (I tested, believe me, everything else is funny feces)! It will be difficult to complete training in the monastery (Quest for Arik) and quests in Harbor Town (Quest to kill the main henchman in the city of Don Esteban in a brothel). But DO NOT spend skill points on any bullshit like strength.
We get a mana pool of 50 at lvl 10 (just a restoring mana in one elk)
By lvl 12 we download alchemy to max and rivet eliks for +10 hp constantly, well, eliks for mana if you want to become like a homeless Vasya, you can immediately buy eliks from the alchs. Do not forget that brewed Eliks can be sold even for HP if there are too many of them.
From 13 all skill points are thrown into the mana pool. As soon as possible, make yourself 2 rings for +20 mana (New blacksmith for max -15 sp. +40 mana -40sp Facial benefit). By the 20th, try to find 200 Wisdom. The downside is that these earliest tablets are very easy to miss due to their vile chameleon coloring to match the color of the stones. On the 21st I had 165 mana pool. 10 lvl fire. 200 wisdom and lvl 4 runes. Which gave me the AD skill.
My record of 2umya yuzomi hell demolished 4 lizard elites and 5 warriors. The swordsman and the archer are far in the suction in terms of combat parameters. Most importantly, we rivet eliks for mana and enjoy life, not forgetting about such wonderful skills as the speed of summoning a skeleton and levitation.
For noobs, buying all the banks from the alchemist, we go out, click on a second auction with him and bam again the same banks in the same quantity. Repeat until the desired number of jars.

As a result, we get an Armored (Armor is the same for everyone) Monster with a bunch of HP. Only we can eat and make Eliks for +10 HP. For mana, we still don’t need 160 mana optimally (For 2 hells and a bunch of fireballs), we still have to eat Eliks. If you could make 1000 mana (that would fight from sleep to sleep). But alas, this is not given. Strong men need Eliks for strength, dodgers for dexterity, and I repeat once again for HP.
For example, for 4 fireworks, you can demolish a haze, an ogre, an Elite lizard. For 3 Raptor Warrior. For 2 Skeletons of a warrior, a black wolf, shit like a turtle with the head of a mutantoid worm, a ghoul. Everything else for 1in fire. And do not forget THAT FIRE SPLESH! I mean, in the crypt, 4 warrior skeletons fly away for 3 fireballs.
107 Comments
Sort by:
O
OkAbe-kun 12.04.22

hatya at the end of the game I had the coolest ax and 3 lvl new

D
Daniel11993 12.04.22

I played a magician who had a magic crystal pumped to the maximum. Rarely did an enemy reach me, because. under a hail of blows, he moved at times slower. The toughest enemies needed about 16 shots, the enemy died in 8-10 seconds, maybe a little less or more. I didn’t like the ice crystal, because. during freezing, no damage is done, you have to wait until the enemy thaws. I liked the fire crystal medium, but I didn’t use it for a long time, I won’t write anything about it as a poet.

C
CrowleyTwoGun 12.04.22

I didn’t like the ice crystal, because. during freezing, no damage is dealt, you have to wait until the enemy thaws.

Applied. The idea is either not to touch the enemy until defrosted, or to finish him off with a powerful hand-to-hand blow.

the real disadvantages of the frost crystal are its weak effect on the dead and the fact that they cannot kill an ogre or mist - more damage from another crystal or weapon will be required.

D
Daniel11993 12.04.22

CrowleyTwoGun You're right, because of the properties of the ice crystal, I don't like it.

C
Cyberded 12.04.22

I read the beginning that the "shooting crystal" * rams ... Nonsense ... He's cool really cool ... Thanks to him, kids, not darkness, not ogres, but no one at all. They cannot reach. I didn’t download alchemy or blacksmithing. 110 mana and 4 circle without straining the brain. Passed the game in 2 days ... At first, yes, the crystal is rather weak. But this is at the beginning .. somewhere from the 4th you begin to understand all its power =) ... And on the 10th I was amazed at how much it exterminates. No cans or magic to heal...because. no one reached.. if you shoot at the head, the mob leans back slightly and it knocks down a cast or hit... And given the speed of the shots, no one can do anything... In general, what I want to say, DO NOT underestimate the "magic crystal " it is a fact!!!!

m
mountain Kugutyuk 12.04.22

i gor i help you nada if you want shob darkness, orgies and so far froze the ice pack pump it up untill (for the whole) me 13 years

m
mountain Kugutyuk 12.04.22

There are 3 types of fire crystals (immediately driving in) ice cubes (freeze for a deaky hour, looking at how ti її having pumped if it’s completely frosty for a long time, you can try to paint it, vtikti chi pіdіti if pratіvnіk is not enough selyon