3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trustmee 12.04.22 01:18 am

Mage game (Risen)

On the 10th lvl, we swing the power of FIRE magic (I tested, believe me, everything else is funny feces)! It will be difficult to complete training in the monastery (Quest for Arik) and quests in Harbor Town (Quest to kill the main henchman in the city of Don Esteban in a brothel). But DO NOT spend skill points on any bullshit like strength.
We get a mana pool of 50 at lvl 10 (just a restoring mana in one elk)
By lvl 12 we download alchemy to max and rivet eliks for +10 hp constantly, well, eliks for mana if you want to become like a homeless Vasya, you can immediately buy eliks from the alchs. Do not forget that brewed Eliks can be sold even for HP if there are too many of them.
From 13 all skill points are thrown into the mana pool. As soon as possible, make yourself 2 rings for +20 mana (New blacksmith for max -15 sp. +40 mana -40sp Facial benefit). By the 20th, try to find 200 Wisdom. The downside is that these earliest tablets are very easy to miss due to their vile chameleon coloring to match the color of the stones. On the 21st I had 165 mana pool. 10 lvl fire. 200 wisdom and lvl 4 runes. Which gave me the AD skill.
My record of 2umya yuzomi hell demolished 4 lizard elites and 5 warriors. The swordsman and the archer are far in the suction in terms of combat parameters. Most importantly, we rivet eliks for mana and enjoy life, not forgetting about such wonderful skills as the speed of summoning a skeleton and levitation.
For noobs, buying all the banks from the alchemist, we go out, click on a second auction with him and bam again the same banks in the same quantity. Repeat until the desired number of jars.

As a result, we get an Armored (Armor is the same for everyone) Monster with a bunch of HP. Only we can eat and make Eliks for +10 HP. For mana, we still don’t need 160 mana optimally (For 2 hells and a bunch of fireballs), we still have to eat Eliks. If you could make 1000 mana (that would fight from sleep to sleep). But alas, this is not given. Strong men need Eliks for strength, dodgers for dexterity, and I repeat once again for HP.
For example, for 4 fireworks, you can demolish a haze, an ogre, an Elite lizard. For 3 Raptor Warrior. For 2 Skeletons of a warrior, a black wolf, shit like a turtle with the head of a mutantoid worm, a ghoul. Everything else for 1in fire. And do not forget THAT FIRE SPLESH! I mean, in the crypt, 4 warrior skeletons fly away for 3 fireballs.
107 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 12.04.22

This is a bug when the GG refuses to use the rune of light.

A
Atlica 12.04.22

PLEASE HELP THE POOR GIRL!!!!!!!!!! I was in the first chapter, I came to study at the monastery. Ignatius gave me the task to read books in the library. It turns out that they must be read in the correct order! I understood this from experience: at first I read two, as usual it says something like "This book is related to magic", and after the third I said that it teaches how to make scrolls. The main thing is that when I later went to Ignatius, THE GAME HAS BEEN PRESERVED, BE IT GOOD!!!!!!! He did not credit the task, he said that I cheated on him. Can this be replayed somehow, fixed?

A
Areopagite 12.04.22

Atlika, girl, you probably haven't read all the books... There are much more than 3 of them! :))

Did you find the secret way to the library basement?
Pull the ring inside the library (where a guy is always standing)... And there (in the basement) study all the books...

Here is a piece from the walkthrough:
pull the lever. There is also Master Abracas here. Now return to Master Ignatius..."

C
CrowleyTwoGun 12.04.22

As Gloomy says in the game "Dungeon Orderlies" - "Well, I don't even know ..."

Here's the situation - before the final battle we talk with the ex-inquisitor Mendoza and he rushes at us with a staff. He does not want to notice Fred's skeleton, fencing near the GG. I am a paladin 28 (or 29 - I don’t remember) lvl, I stand in a block with a shield and a titanium hammer ... The blows are so frequent that it doesn’t even allow me to pull out the crystal, not to mention the fact that with the crystal I lose the shield, because I hold it with 2 hands. Well, what's the charm of the magician? Explain?

P
Pril Balsam 12.04.22

Is there no way to run away or run in a circle from the enemy while you are pulling out the crystal?

r
real_night_elf 12.04.22

it seems to me that the magician still needs a thread to pump the weapon or am I mistaken? but with strength and mana, it’s better with elixirs, otherwise it’s not enough for crystals

P
Pril Balsam 12.04.22

CrowleyTwoPistols True
, I haven’t played as a magician yet, but I have a strong opponent distracted by the summoned skeleton

C
CrowleyTwoGun 12.04.22

Cheryl
Skeleton is distracting. Fact. But as soon as you exit the block, Mendoza is automatically attracted. The bullshit is that the defense disappears during the dialogue (the PROTECTION spell).

C
Candy 12.04.22

I can’t use Ursegor’s rune - I need the 2nd seal of magic, and who teaches these seals? (not one of the magicians of the monastery, nor the magician in the swamp - who then?)

s
sashok988 12.04.22

It seems that he completed all the "law and order" quests, drove out the bandits, I go to where Carlos should be and see that he is not there, how can I return him back? Although the map shows that he should be there.

P
Pril Balsam 12.04.22

Candy
If you are not a magician, then no one will teach you. Seals are taught by Ignatius in the monastery of magicians, and to obtain the 2nd seal, wisdom = 100 is needed.

sashok988
Try to download the game again

M
Mikhalych 77 12.04.22

Who plays for the magician, advise: is it worth downloading blacksmithing or can you buy rings and amulets in the store?

C
CrowleyTwoGun 12.04.22

Mikhalych 77
Worth it. Firstly, on the play you find only one ring with +20 mana. The second one needs to be done (blacksmithing 2). Secondly, having an anti-magic crystal, you can rivet an amulet + 2 to crystals + 30 to mana (blacksmithing 3) before you can find it in the story (it lies in the city of lizards, find a map on the quest).

Candy
If you are not a mage, then the ursegor rune can be used to draw the appropriate scrolls (naturally, any class must be trained or tested by master Illumar).

sashok988
Carlos, after the first conversation from the parade ground of the guardroom, goes up to his room on the second floor. To the right of the entrance to the room is a sign: 2 crossed swords.

P
Pril Balsam 12.04.22

If you're not a magician, then use the ursegor rune.
Is that the rune that gives the "Hell" effect?

anti-magic crystal, you can rivet an amulet + 2 to crystals + 30 to mana
I have a whole bunch of small anti-magic crystals, only they give protection from magic, fire, water +5 and none +30 to mana

Ignatius
Good rings and amulets can be found in chests all over the island, well, use the skill 1-3 forge rings and amulets

C
CrowleyTwoGun 12.04.22

Cheryl
1) Ursegor's rune gives the spell "Remove the magic barrier"

2) The properties of a small anti-magic crystal and an anti-magic crystal are different :) The anti-magic crystal allows you to craft just such an amulet. If there are elements of distrust, I can send the appropriate screen :)

3) Ignatius? Are you talking to the NPC "Master Ignatius"? :))))

P
Pril Balsam 12.04.22

Probably to Mikhalych.

C
CrowleyTwoGun 12.04.22

Cheryl, I was wrong. Amulet for mana + 30 and + 2 to crystals is made from sapphire. From an anti-magic crystal, an amulet is made to protect against all the elements, but at - 2 to about all crystals

s
sashok988 12.04.22

CrowleyTwoPistols
I already searched everything there several times, disappeared) I even ran out of the city and went back. Probably a bug of a pirate.
Cheryl
I'll try)

C
CrowleyTwoGun 12.04.22

sashok988
Well, I don't know, I don't know... Neither Carlos nor Mendoza have disappeared anywhere in 3 playthroughs.

C
Candy 12.04.22

Cheryl
Initiation into magicians took place, but no one offers to study the seals, let alone the 4th chapter. Ignatius only teaches fire magic and ice, after Palas was soaked... Apparently, a bug. I will print code.