3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tea with lemon 18.04.22 10:04 pm

Quest \"Memory of old times\" (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

kain_O
At least someone) Can you somehow tell me how to get through the room with hearths?
149 Comments
Sort by:
k
kain_O 18.04.22

Tea with Lemon, and I randomly poked it and it turned out almost immediately))

Y
YurecOgurec 18.04.22

yes, with the hearths, just start everything from the door by typing, and the thread will turn out.

f
funduk007 18.04.22

please tell me with hearths (3rd part of the dungeon) to open the door ... it worked once, then I had to reboot - I can’t repeat it ((

T
Tea with lemon 18.04.22

Well, people, tell me in what location the hearths should be in the quest "Memory of Forgotten Years" or lay out the screen)

D
Director 18.04.22

Memory of Old Years (Chapter 3) Tell me, do the fires need to be extinguished or ignited? and in what order???

t
thewiktor 18.04.22

people how to pass the puzzle where you need to open the door with the help of hearths I tried and ignited everything and extinguished everything and the central ignited shorter as soon as I didn’t try the door is still locked tell me how to get through it

J
Jon Becket 18.04.22

help with the quest "memory of old years"
I translated this munuscript, I go to this head which is in catacombs and what should I do next, in what order should I answer his question Nibbit?

J
JohnCat 18.04.22

Jon Bekket
Zi Udda-ya lala gat exa nibbit kanpa gat Udda-zi

F
Fitter 18.04.22

Jon Bekket
in what order should I answer his Nibbit question?
It may not be the correct spelling, but you can figure it out:
Zi > Uddu-ya > La-La > Gat > Exa > Nibbit > Kanpa > Gat > Uddu-zi

B
Black Sovereign 18.04.22

How to pass the "memory of old years" square I've been fighting with these bowls for an hour!
Someone said that you need to poke to the right starting from the door, but it's useless as a goat's milk!
Tell me how to open it?

A
Alex 2777 18.04.22

(this is after the head that asked for the password) the first to the left and the second to the right of the closed door

t
thewiktor 18.04.22

There are people who can say normally which foci should burn, if possible, then with a screen, but what is written, I tried it does not work. And even with the right combination, the door will open itself or run to check every time.

s
sea ​​hunter 18.04.22

thewiktor
First on the left, third on the right try

M
MegaUser12 18.04.22

Mlyn with foci after the talking head has already dried up the brain, neither the first on the left, the second or third on the right, nor vice versa, neither from the doors nor from the entrance, and lit everything and extinguished everything, nothing helps, how to get through it all, I’ve been running there for 3 hours for sure (((

A
Alex 2777 18.04.22

MegaUser12
as you enter first on the wall on the left, then you go to the closed door and there is the first on the right (not on the right wall, but to the right of the door)

M
MegaUser12 18.04.22

alex 2777 It does
n't work out ((, maybe a glitch for a pirate. Okay, I'll go on to go through, along the way this quest will not be given to me ...

A
Alex 2777 18.04.22

I think the problem is not in the pirate, by the way, there will be a magician behind the door who will give your experience points to be completely redistributed, and all the square is completed) so you won’t lose much)

P
President Gantz 18.04.22

In the dungeon under the city, I found a sealed door that requires a password. Well, I picked up the password in broken Elvish, entered the funnel, met the keeper of the artifact, resetting all the characteristics. Herald can, without interfering with the Steward's delusion, accept the name of the chosen one and transfer skills or try to take the artifact from the peasant for his own needs. This is the second one that interests me. The fight is tough, the monk fries with fire over the area every 2 seconds, extremely strong gargoyles land three times in pairs from above, killing the witcher with a combination of blows. It is real to win, but so far I have not succeeded. I want to ask if it's even worth tearing the witcher's ass like that, quartering the ardent monk?

I take the question, it's worth it. This is a part of the quest "Memory of Old Years". While our burning macho man in an iron mask threateningly moved his staff along the ground and threatened the stone ceiling with it, I managed to survive in the heat of the battle, so to speak. From a cold corpse, you can remove dragon scales (2 pcs!), A ten-kilogram Vranian operator's staff with 40-60 damage and + 80% burn, as well as a couple of spacesuit pads.

B
Black Sovereign 18.04.22

President Gantz O_o
80% burn norms tell me how to fight with bowls if you passed them!
PS: happy birthday!

a
adam28 18.04.22

President Gantz
Happy birthday!!!))
And where is this place? be more precise if possible