3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tea with lemon 18.04.22 10:04 pm

Quest \"Memory of old times\" (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

kain_O
At least someone) Can you somehow tell me how to get through the room with hearths?
149 Comments
Sort by:
M
MgVolkolak 18.04.22

Monolithic Kharon
I ran from the gargoyles, periodically hiding in the corners, because I was not sure that they would not break through the block, even if it was heavily pumped, it hurts them with a powerful blow. Thanks for the tactic.

[
[2La] Alex 18.04.22

I just used quen, there were no problems with it.

M
Monolith Charon 18.04.22

MgVolkolak
They seem to be unable to break through a block. It is also desirable that a skill be developed that reduces energy costs per block, or increases energy recovery in battle.

T
Tea with lemon 18.04.22

Quen + strong blows and no gargoyles.

V
Verka Smerduchka 18.04.22

They knock down Quen with one blow, two more blows, and Geralt is a corpse. I didn’t try to get into a corner, I will need to experiment. In general, for me personally, this is the hardest fight in the game. Even the draug did not cause such difficulties.

T
Tea with lemon 18.04.22

I don't remember, but the quen seemed to have helped a lot.

M
Monolith Charon 18.04.22

Verka Smerdyuchka The
first time I spent about an hour choosing tactics. The room is narrow, the quen is often knocked down even while rolling or running.
And what are the difficulties with Draug? It seems to be the easiest boss. When he runs at you, you need to roll to the side and hit him hard in the back.

T
Tea with lemon 18.04.22

Monolithic Kharon
About the fight with the draug: a strong blow to the back does not always work. The most dangerous thing in the battle with him is the tribute. Well, I admit, I spent much more time fighting the Steward) And, however, it was much easier to fail on the insane Steward.

M
Monolith Charon 18.04.22

Tea with Lemon
a strong blow to the back does not always come out.

Yes, it happens that after a miss, he runs far ahead and you don’t have time to run up until he turns around.

And, however, it was much easier to fill up on the insane Steward.

Is it easier on crazy?)

M
MgVolkolak 18.04.22

Draug is hard to deal with if the footwork + roll skill is not pumped, it is almost impossible to dodge him in this case, the last time he played without this skill, it was hard.

M
Monolith Charon 18.04.22

MgVolkolak
Then it's clear. I usually develop this skill first of all.

T
Tea with lemon 18.04.22

Monolithic Kharon
I used the most powerful eliks, ointments, and winning tactics) It seemed easy)

[
[2La] Alex 18.04.22

Tea with Lemon
where did you drink elixirs? it is impossible for me to enter the meditation mode before the battle, and if you drink them before entering the darkness, they lose their effect before the battle with the draug.

M
Monolith Charon 18.04.22

[2La] Alex
He was talking about the fight with the Governor.

[
[2La] Alex 18.04.22

This morning I fought with him on a mad one - he chopped a gargoyle with a deitven, and cut the steward with a sword of the crows like a kotoblepas on a chop)))

T
Tea with lemon 18.04.22

[2La] Alex By the
way, I also fought with this sword against him. Well, isn't that difficult?)

[
[2La] Alex 18.04.22

on insane? normally, a couple of times due to loss of control I almost lost my life (in the eternal battle in front of arrows and in front of the draug), and accidentally survived after the elemental when I forgot to put the quen.

a
azar iaved 18.04.22

Good day to everyone))
Here's a question to help out .....
I chose the side of Iorvet .... and if in the case of Roche the "task" can be taken in the second chapter ("Little sisters" in the house + then deciphered), then where in the second chapter to take this task, if I'm for Iorvet?????
Or for Iorvet there is no access to this mission.???????
Please answer me, otherwise I’m thinking if I won’t come back and not choose the side of Roche ....

M
Monolith Charon 18.04.22

azar iaved
When playing as Iorveth, this mission is also available. You can break the barrels and go down to the basement. After picking up the note, the quest will appear and end immediately. .

a
azar iaved 18.04.22

Monolithic Charon
sps ... Another question is what kind of house and what kind of barrels (I would have a couple of screenshots), I just started the 2nd chapter, I'm afraid to miss this "house" .... in what mission (when playing for Iorvet) will this house???
If for Roche this house is in the mission "Little Sisters", but for Iorvet where (in what task) ??