3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tea with lemon 18.04.22 10:04 pm

Quest \"Memory of old times\" (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

kain_O
At least someone) Can you somehow tell me how to get through the room with hearths?
149 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tea with lemon 18.04.22

Here is the order of ignition / extinguishing of foci, so as not to take a steam bath)

pix.playground.ru

P
President Gantz 18.04.22

aDaM_on_GaMe
The place is under the city. The entrance to the dungeon is next to the round chapel, on the same side as the man selling mushroom steroids.
I lit the bowls on the ball, there are such riddles in every second RPG)
Regarding the fight with the monk: He is invulnerable when gargoyles appear. There is no adrenaline rush in this place, the gargs are seriously strengthened. You can kill them with one hit after being stunned by Aard, so use a sword made of blue ore or with moon runes, a small chance of stunning will give you a lot of hemorrhoids, you won’t jump much there. Eliks to increase resistance and increase crit effects are welcome. Also, after killing a couple of gargs, you can dodge fireballs until life is restored. Hiding behind a column at a great distance from the aggressor, you will be able to gain time, the magician will begin to figure out how to fry you, and you can save yourself. The drawing of the Vran armor and the ingredients for it are in the same sewer, by the way, but outside, near the grate with the corpse.

m
moonlover 18.04.22

President Gantz
can you lay out the screen or tell in more detail where the sewerage is? next to the steroid moron I found the current 2 open doors, one to the basement, where the armor itself is, the 2nd to the Temerian camp, the rest are closed

a
adam28 18.04.22

Tea with Lemon
and what is this place?

T
Tea with lemon 18.04.22

aDaM_on_GaMe
I don't know what kind of place, I got there through the portal) In the quest "Memory of Old Years" you will find this place.

a
adam28 18.04.22

Tea with Lemon
Can you post the location of this portal?) I would be grateful)))

T
Tea with lemon 18.04.22

aDaM_on_GaMe
Unfortunately, I won't be able to post the screenshot. there is no save in the right place. Well, I can roughly explain, in general, where the Mighty Numa is, like to the left of him there is a door to that place) Only the portal will open if you answer the guard correctly, and if the quest is taken. But the quest can only be taken in the second chapter, in the house on the shore)

T
Tea with lemon 18.04.22

moonlover
If you go down to the basement and open the secret door, there is a leaf on the table, take the leaf and the quest "Memory of Old Years" will begin, which you can finish in chapter 3.

B
BOGOMUT 18.04.22

And what will happen if you kill the man who gives the artifact to upgrade talents, and what is the best tactic to choose? I drank swallow, thunder, caught gargoyles with the sign of the trap and hit from the back (I'm a swordsman), but I was killed by gargoyles after a few blows.

b
batareika85 18.04.22

Colleagues, tell me how to pass the quest "Memory of the Old Years"? I do not understand what should be lit and what should not??? Or should everything not be lit? Or like that picture that the guy gave here - it is useless, because when you save the game, the previous attempts are saved when I tried to light them.

So I already understood that when everything is burning and not a single fire is burning, it does not open the door. Do you need to light those that are at the door and on the sides of the wall?

T
Tea with lemon 18.04.22

batareika85
My screen for those who immediately went in and did not extinguish / light anything. I can help you only by telling you in what position the hearths should be lit. In general, all hearths should be lit, and when the door opens it will click)

b
batareika85 18.04.22

all the bolt-fires were lit ... now I'll try again

T
Tea with lemon 18.04.22

batareika85
Honestly, for about the hundredth time I myself lit all the hearths and did not open O_o and extinguished everything, then I quit the quest and passed the game) The second time, it worked almost immediately and I accidentally remembered the sequence, so try it yourself)

V
VikVichka 18.04.22

Tea with Lemon
And I got the method of scientific poke, I myself xs how, poke 10 times and voila. Lucky.

T
Tea with lemon 18.04.22

VikVichka
I'm about the same way "by the method of scientific poke", but almost everyone thinks so) All are straight lucky)
batareika85
Try by poke or if possible, boot where the foci are intact and do it according to my screen.

w
warrior strict 18.04.22

BOGOMUT Strange, how can you kill the Guardian's Immortal Guardian?! And most importantly, why? And in general, if you distributed talents correctly from the very beginning of the game, then there is no need to redo it.

w
warrior strict 18.04.22

thewiktor If EVERYTHING is lit, including under the arch, and the door does not click, then you probably have some kind of bug. I tested it twice and everything worked.

a
adam28 18.04.22

I started to go through the game again so that the memory of the old years would go through, I reached the third chapter, and I forgot to take the quest ... plz throw off the save file if there is, the beginning of the third chapter but with this quest.

a
adam28 18.04.22

Tea with Lemon
Quest is the memory of the old years worth it to go through the game again from the second chapter?)))) otherwise it’s scrap))

T
Tea with lemon 18.04.22

aDaM_on_GaMe
yy) No, it's not worth this quest, the reward is to distribute all the points from scratch or fight a powerful magician (for me, at the first meeting, he was very difficult on a difficult one, the strongest boss for me (although he will have a rather powerful weapon, the staff of the Operator, which has damage of 40-60 and a burn of 80 or something)).