3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tea with lemon 18.04.22 10:04 pm

Quest \"Memory of old times\" (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

kain_O
At least someone) Can you somehow tell me how to get through the room with hearths?
149 Comments
Sort by:
a
adam28 18.04.22

Tea with Lemon,
and if you play as Roche, then you can’t take the quest memory of old times?

w
warrior strict 18.04.22

aDaM_on_GaMe
Possible

V
VikVichka 18.04.22

Also, in case someone needs it. Here is the sequence that you need to say to the guard who passes to the magician, which makes it possible to redistribute talents.
Nibbit (the guard says), then we: Zi-->Iddu-ya-->IaIa-->Gat-->Exa-->Nibbit-->Kanpa-->-->Gat-->Iddu Zi.
I didn’t see anyone address this question, probably everyone knows, well, just in case.

k
karbofoss2012 18.04.22

Can someone answer normally clearly clearly to one single question: HOW TO IGNITE THE HOUSES IN THE QUEST FOR THE OLD YEARS?

T
Tea with lemon 18.04.22

karbofoss2012
Damn, there is a screen above, people still explained in words, if you have already touched something there, then no one will help you.

k
karbofoss2012 18.04.22

Tea with Lemon Thank you very much for the screen. Laid out while registering, did not see it).

a
adam28 18.04.22

people, but when you enter the catacombs under Lok Muine, where the guard on the quest is the memory of the old years, there is still a canalison and there is still a closed grate, but what is behind it?

T
Tea with lemon 18.04.22

aDaM_on_GaMe
I'm not sure, but it seems that this grate will open if you want to meet with Philippa Eilhart through the dungeons after going through, and not surrendering to the guards)

P
Petrovich of Rivia 18.04.22

The people who cannot complete the quest "Memory of the fear of years" here is a screen of the correct sequence of ignition / extinguishing of the hearths:
pix.playground.ru

PS The combination is valid only at the initial layout, that is, if you yourself did not touch anything. If you have already managed to bring down the initial combination, then it is better to load an autosave)

PSS reward for it, a complete redefinition of all earned talents.

T
Tiny Killer 18.04.22

I didn’t understand one thing in the “memory of the old years” (already passed, but again ... scrap) - if he called himself the chosen one, redistributed talents, then the manager gives some thread of yam ... or just the opportunity to kill the skills gg?

T
Tea with lemon 18.04.22

Tiny Killer
Only skills to redistribute.

T
Tiny Killer 18.04.22

Tea with Lemon
... it means it's more profitable (if you are satisfied with the development, of course) to bring down the steward ...
Sanks ... so I made the right decision)))

V
VikVichka 18.04.22

The Tiny Steward
Killer is profitable to bring down for one more reason, he charges a fee for the redistribution of talents: 1 talent, huckster, so .... kill him!
But I was really interested in one question: after the murder, his staff remains from the Equalizer, of course, it is significant in terms of damage, but not very much in terms of stats, and so it is written that this is a weapon and a thing for a task. Hmm, I wonder in what task to use it.

T
Tiny Killer 18.04.22

VikVichka
No, he does not "charge" anything ... you start the game from level 1, not from level 0 ... therefore, the talents earned for passing are less by 1 from the level gg.
To school - to learn mathematics)))
And as for the staff of the operator - he himself has not figured it out yet ... I suspect that it is intended for some future DLC.

V
VikVichka 18.04.22

Tiny Killer
It's not that I can't count, but that I shared unverified information. About the talent, I read somewhere, I did not check it myself. I didn’t find this quest on the first pass, on the second I redistributed it, on the third I didn’t, because at that time I had already read this (as I already know) fake, and killed the Equalizer. Now I’m not too lazy and checked, counted the talents, you’re right, there were 33 of them at level 32, after the distribution they remained the same 32. Thanks for the clarification, if I’m wrong, I always admit my mistakes, but still, poking about the school was not very pleasant .

s
serial86 18.04.22

And you can also bang the Manager, he is the most powerful boss and there is nothing to redistribute the points at the end of the game. kain_O

N
Nemesis 18.04.22

I have a plot question, please tell me, in the quest "Memory of the Old Years" Geralt and the Guardian are talking about an artifact. What artifact are you talking about? Where did I find it?

T
Tea with lemon 18.04.22

Nemesis
In general, I myself did not understand exactly, but probably about the magical records that we find in the second chapter.

N
Nemesis 18.04.22

Lemon Tea

Ne, that leaf we found in the basement serves as the password to enter. But what kind of artifact was discussed ... It is possible that we charged at the statue of Melitele ...

m
m01533nk0 18.04.22

Guys, how do I get this quest?