3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 19.04.22 12:21 am

Game Information and Expectations (Batman: Arkham Knight)

A player-controlled Batmobile and a fully accessible Gotham are the epic conclusion to the acclaimed video game series from Rocksteady Studios.

More information - http://www.playground.ru/news/batman_arkham_knight/
121 Comments
Sort by:
D
DenAhill 19.04.22

I'm waiting for the atmosphere, a cool plot (well, this is Rocksteady, so it will be like that), more open world, more opportunities, more gadgets, characters, a suicide squad (I hope there was a reference in Origins), trips on the Batmobile around Gotham City (I hope the Batmobile will be jump like in the movie Batman Begins), I hope for the appearance of other DC characters (according to rumors, Superman himself will fly to Gotham to offer help to Batman, but he will refuse and we won’t see Supsa until the end of the game), I’m also waiting for references to other members of the Justice League. In general, as a game, I'm sure, judging by the data, the game has every chance of becoming the best game in the Batman universe.

Bat is voiced by Kevin Conroy. All past actors also returned
- Gotham is 5 times the size of Arkham City
- The city is divided into three zones
- No loading screens. Building entrances - seamless
- Characters are much more detailed - one model has more polygons than the whole area of ​​Arkham Asylum
- Bat starts with an old costume, but will get an upgrade during the game
- Batman: Arkham Knight is developed on a modified Unreal engine
- Arkham Knight - Gotham Knight is the name of the new villain
- No Multiplayer
- Batman: Arkham Knight will be Rocksteady's final game in the Batman Arkham franchise. Then they will do something completely new
- Batmobile in Batman: Arkham Knight can be called at any time with the press of a button
- The city streets are much wider so that the Batmobile can maneuver - players will be able to use rocket jump and many other tricks
- Players can eject from the Batmobile, changing direction and knocking down enemies. Example - ejection, speed gliding through glass into a building directly at enemies
- Shattering glass will be one of the new features
- New moves include the ability to use various gadgets during combat
- Players will now need to counter-attack a throw to knock the enemy onto another bandit
- There will also be a new backflip with a batarang throw and stun
- Players can create chains of takedowns for up to four opponents
- Riddler's challenges will be connected to the Batmobile and driving: a racing track with the activation of ramps and walls, where the player constantly needs to switch them, as opening some elements closes others
- The Batmobile shoots rockets and stun shells
- The Batmobile destroys everything it touches - it is impossible to stop it
- The plot is connected with the fact that after the death of the Joker, all the criminals decided to work together, and their plan is to destroy Batman in one night. The material was about the Scarecrow, who scattered bombs all over Gotham
- the Oracle will play a big role in Batman: Arkham Knight - players will have to visit her base, communicate with her and there are many Easter eggs waiting for her.

D
Dart Jargus 19.04.22

batman, cool storyline, lots of DC characters big world, lots of side quests, the ability to drive the Batmobile cool, but most of all I want the game to be translated into Russian

S
Spillik 19.04.22

Dart Jargus
It is unlikely that this will happen. Moreover, the Slavic language is not Russian.

B
BloodyCamper 19.04.22

I look forward to the full development of the characters. More Ras al Ghul, more Bane, more Dent, more Scarecrow, etc. As for the suicide squad - I think it won't happen, but someday they will make a separate game about them in this universe, since the squad is too good to be in the same game with Batman (there will be an overdose of coolness). I hope the gameplay will change for the better, and will not stand still, however, I am already pleased to play.

s
signin 19.04.22

Shattering glass will be one of the new features
. It was in AC as well.

D
Dim4ik126 19.04.22

wladov means
they will break even cooler

s
signin 19.04.22

As for localization, there will be enough subs.

n
nighthawkreal 19.04.22

Not Gotham Knight, but Arkham Knight.

M
Maximmeteor 19.04.22

As a rule, if there is voice acting, then the subs are made at the level. There is no voice acting, the subs are done like hell.
In general, I am for the choice between voice acting in the settings.
The game promises to be "maximum". Therefore, I'm just waiting for its refinement!

A
A loaf of bread 19.04.22

It's a pity there won't be a Joker, I'm waiting for a very cool game

t
theme11471 19.04.22

Judging by the trailer - shit in the Nolan style.

K
KreZerK 19.04.22

Well, of course I'm waiting for bugs in the game

D
Dart Jargus 19.04.22

like when you break glass, a lot of small glasses will scatter like snow ...... oh, I was dreaming

D
Dart Jargus 19.04.22

KreZerK
many bugs

M
Marquess 19.04.22

In addition to getting the keys to the Batmobile, the Dark Knight has a fancy new suit of armor in Rocksteady's latest game. We with the creative team behind Batman: Arkham Knight to learn more about Batman's new spoke suit.

Batman doesn't start his Arkham Knight adventure with a new suit. The updated armor is a necessity once the Batmobile is introduced. After seeing the intense way he enters and exits the vehicle, it's clear why a sturdier shell is needed. The design team worked to ensure that Batman's car and his updated armor were visually – and functionally – compatible with one another.

“You put them next to each other, and you can see that they're coming from the same family,” says art director David Hego. “You get the same elements on Batman's suit, you have the same shapes, you have different metal shaders between carbon fiber and the brushed metal shininess. That's the visual story. The story behind it is that Batman has this new car, and he's doing all this crazy s--- with it, and he needs to eject at mach 3 out of it.”

Lead character artist Albert Feliu recalls the challenge and opportunities that came with new-gen hardware. “I remember having a meeting with David a year and a half ago, and we were talking about what we could do to make Batman's suit really special. The Batmobile was there, and we started talking. We wanted to do something that was awesome – it was going to look amazing in terms of shaders and new techniques, but it needs to look different. We couldn't go the same way. We had to diverge in a new direction, where people would notice that this is a next-gen Arkham. That was our goal – all the materials, all the leathers, and everything that kind of went with that. It takes five or six times more time to make Batman than any other character, so it was heavy and it was hard work, but I thought it paid off in a way.”
Studio head Jamie Walker says the new suit does more than look good – it's functional as well. “He can't move in it. That's very important to us to have an authentic feel. Parts of it that haven't ever been before are now articulated as well, so they all move in a different way.”

Attentive fans might notice that Batman's cape looks different in Arkham Knight, too. It works the same way – even allowing Batman to glide more effectively thanks to an upgrade – but now its design supports its in-game functionality. “The cape still covers the shoulders, but now he has the armor on top,” Feliu says. “If you imagine, if you were gliding down like Batman, down a city, to support that amount of muscle and weight, it makes more sense that it was attached to the cowl. What we did was build this armor thing, and one of the purposes of it was to hold the cape in place when it's gliding around and all this ridiculous force to keep Batman and the cape attached. The cape is actually still there, it's just that it's covered.”

“It's maybe a little more realistic and a little less theatrical than what we had before,” Hego adds. “It makes a little more sense of how it would work if someone were crazy enough to do it. There are maybe a few more questions answered with the tech and how it could work together than we did before.”

To learn more about Batman: Arkham Knight, stay tuned to our constantly updating hub of exclusive content by clicking on the banner below.

L
Lucifer157 19.04.22

Good storyline, Excellent Graphics, Well-designed World

s
sergun1987 19.04.22

And how can the so-called. "PRE-ORDER" this game and actually play as Harley Quinn, what kind of is now available, according to the trailer of the game ?? or in Russia it is not possible for some reason on the website of the game and figs you will play for it again !? :-/

D
Dim4ik126 19.04.22

sergun1987
before the release of the game for another half a year. There will also be a pre-order for Russia. A month ago, the pre-order was only for America, and now for 6-7 countries

D
Dim4ik126 19.04.22

guys, I was thinking, what if this arkham knight

is actually the Joker in an exoskeleton that keeps him alive? That would then explain why the suit looks so much like Batman's.
Well, Scarecrow can't be the main villain in the game. Something like this ..... Weak or something, like for the end of the series ...... But if the Joker had miraculously survived - that would be cool)
Or, there is a second option: if a lot of time has passed since part 2 , then this Arkham Knight could well be the son of the Joker ..... After all, everything is possible ......
But personally, I stick to the First Option .....

J
Johann Hirsch 19.04.22

Dim4ik126
He will survive, they won't kill his pet.