3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 19.04.22 12:21 am

Game Information and Expectations (Batman: Arkham Knight)

A player-controlled Batmobile and a fully accessible Gotham are the epic conclusion to the acclaimed video game series from Rocksteady Studios.

More information - http://www.playground.ru/news/batman_arkham_knight/
121 Comments
Sort by:
L
L32m32hink 19.04.22

semkin99
The body was burned, but 100% DNA can be found iii... well, you understand.

D
Dim4ik126 19.04.22

semkin99
they burned the body... and how many fake jokers were there?? forgot???

D
Dim4ik126 19.04.22

NightHawkreal
and fuck him. if you select the full search, then you can find

n
nighthawkreal 19.04.22

I think Gordon even tried it on the tooth :)

Miracle Boy
Not a fact. Maybe it's the local rage.

L
L32m32hink 19.04.22

NightHawkreal
Also not a fact, so it's better to close the topic on RA for now.

D
Dim4ik126 19.04.22

I hope that the game will be even cooler than AC. after all, arkham kinght is one of the main contenders for GOTI, and maybe it will become GOTI, as AC once became

L
L32m32hink 19.04.22

Dim4ik126
I really hope so. I think Rocksteady will do their best.

I
IBM_d3m1urg 19.04.22

Waiting for pre-order from the game!!!

A
Air Jordan888 19.04.22

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment have announced an "epic conclusion to the series" for Batman: Arkham, dubbed "Batman: Arkham Knight" by Rocksteady Studios. Recall that the series itself is created under license from DC Comics, which includes the games Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City. The new game will be released for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC platforms. The world premiere will take place this year. The 1C-SoftKlab company will act as the publisher of the game, but the translation variation is still unknown - subtitles or full localization of the sound. At least the debut trailer is out.

"In the grand finale of the Batman: Arkham series, the Dark Knight will face an unprecedented threat to the city he swore to protect. The Scarecrow has reappeared in Gotham, and with him - villains of all stripes: Penguin, Two-Face, Harley Quinn ... They all want one thing - Destroy Batman.Batman: Arkham Knight debuts a new, unique Batmobile, which - for the first time in the history of the series - the players will have the opportunity to freely control.The addition of the iconic car, coupled with signature Batman: Arkham gameplay, will allow players to fully experience the role of Batman Whether they're soaring in the skies over Gotham, exploring the city's streets, or blazing their way behind the wheel of the famous Batmobile.

Batman: Arkham Knight is the crowning achievement of our staggeringly successful game series. We will give fans the biggest and most impressive game yet,” says Warner Bros. President. Interactive Entertainment Martin Trembley. "The Rocksteady Studios team continues to value the studio's hallmark of fine-tuned gameplay above all else, masterfully combining it with a variety of innovations designed to provide players in general and die-hard fans of The Dark Knight in particular with an incredible experience."

“The entire staff at Rocksteady Studios has put a lot of effort into the final chapter of the Batman: Arkham trilogy so that fans can truly experience what it's like to be Batman,” said Rocksteady Studios Project Manager Sefton Hill. “We’ve been very excited about developing the game for next generation platforms, which allowed us to realize the ideas conceived from the very beginning of the series, such as the huge Gotham completely open to the player, as well as the ability to use the Batmobile and the incredible possibilities that it opens up for Batman ".

A
Alec Says 19.04.22

it should be the apotheosis of the entire Batman Arkham series and surpass all past

L
L32m32hink 19.04.22

I think the Rocks will be fine. City was developed in 2 years and 2 months (approximately), and Archem Knight will turn out to be in 3 years. Considering how well they can handle Batman, how quickly and efficiently they do their job, you can immediately say that the contender for the game of the year will be very strong.

D
Dim4ik126 19.04.22

Rocksteady will release a masterpiece. It's not even discussed. The game will be better than AC and much better than AO

D
Dim4ik126 19.04.22

IBM_d3m1urg
I'm also thinking about it - can I pre-order it? I have never pre-ordered before and in general I take games only at discounts, and Batman says so - buy me completely)

A
Air Jordan888 19.04.22

Wonder Boy
Dim4ik126
GillianSeed

I agree with you all, so be it.

D
Dim4ik126 19.04.22

by the way, there is another idea: maybe the joker really will not be alive, but he may appear in Batman's nightmares that the Scarecrow can cause

29SkyriM29 19.04.22

Dim4ik126
Most likely it will be in flashbacks.

L
L32m32hink 19.04.22

Dim4ik126
Quite possibly.
29SkyriM29
This too.

n
nighthawkreal 19.04.22

I'm waiting for another release date speculation, or at least a DLC.

L
L32m32hink 19.04.22

NightHawkreal
I'm waiting for another moment when I'll explain everything to you again...

V
Vlad. 19.04.22

Show a little patience, when the game comes out everything will become clear.