3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 19.04.22 12:21 am

Game Information and Expectations (Batman: Arkham Knight)

A player-controlled Batmobile and a fully accessible Gotham are the epic conclusion to the acclaimed video game series from Rocksteady Studios.

More information - http://www.playground.ru/news/batman_arkham_knight/
121 Comments
Sort by:
C
Camper88 19.04.22

Dim4ik126
after the events of AC, only a year has passed and Harley was not pregnant, this is proven in the addition Harley Quinn's Revenge.
and Rocksteady said the Joker was definitely dead.

D
Dim4ik126 19.04.22

Camper88
and what was so from the evidence? I saw something only evidence FOR pregnancy, but not AGAINST

D
Dim4ik126 19.04.22

Camper88
and even more so, meaning my first option seems even more true

M
Maximmeteor 19.04.22

Dim4ik126
In "Revenge of Harley Quinn" In the same place (the office of the director of the steel plant) there is a crib. It contains a pregnancy test with a negative result.

D
Dim4ik126 19.04.22

Maximmeteor replay
- look)

D
Dim4ik126 19.04.22

The Rocksteady team has created a Batman: Arkham Knight game world 20 times bigger than Arkham Asylum. The size of the world, the visuals, and the riots taking place on the streets of the city were one of the main reasons why the game would not appear on older consoles.

“The decision to release Arkham Knight exclusively on next-gen hardware allowed us to build Gotham City in its entirety. Create a world that is 20 times the size of Arkham Asylum and almost five times the size of Arkham City. But, like everything we create, our main goal was to make sure that Batman does not get lost in his own city, ”the developers noted.

As the developers previously noted, it will be easier to move around the huge game world thanks to the Batmobile, which, among other things, will be able to ride on walls. The Rocksteady team has also tangled up the city with wires that the hero can use to move quickly.

Nevertheless, the main goal of the developers set themselves the creation of a unique atmosphere of the game. To do this, Rocksteady has developed a new system for changing weather conditions, seamless switching between gameplay and cut-scenes, as well as other innovative technologies.

“We needed effects for the atmosphere of the game to bring Gotham City to life. And one of the toughest challenges for us was when players were able to eject from the Batmobile and fly over the city, contemplating its vast scale.”

n
nighthawkreal 19.04.22

Yes, the developers are stirring up something with a completely new villain. It's strange to create a new villain who parodies Bats.

I wonder if there will be Hash? Preferably with Prometheus as a bodyguard.

L
L32m32hink 19.04.22

Dim4ik126 The
Joker is dead, that's for sure. But Harley is pregnant, but not the fact that the child will be born (maybe a miscarriage or something): http://pix.playground.ru/634232/46218/602495/
NightHawkreal
Hash will be.

D
Dim4ik126 19.04.22

Wonder Boy
recently watched an interview with the developer and he said that it was such a joke, they didn’t think that they would discuss it so much, and in revenge for Harley Quinn, they deliberately threw negative tests so that everyone would understand. like this

L
L32m32hink 19.04.22

Dim4ik126
Stop, I have this thought: where is the proof that these are Harley's tests? Maybe it was the Joker at all: D Well, or just someone else.

s
signin 19.04.22

Wonder Boy
Maybe it's the Joker
's pregnancy test

. Anyway, they were all negative.

D
Dim4ik126 19.04.22

Wonder Boy
hahahaha. joker??? maybe then the jokers were positive? and harleys are negative?))))))
but seriously, I really want the joker to survive or have a son

L
L32m32hink 19.04.22

wladov
Only my imagination can imagine such a thing.
Dim4ik126 The
Joker didn't survive any more, since he died, but everyone is silent about one thing - the return to life. Yes, the Joker no longer survived - for sure, but they can bring him back to life, but 100% will do so. Son? Perhaps he would have been a knight of Archem if we knew 100% that the son was born, alive and well.

n
nighthawkreal 19.04.22

Even if he had been born, only a year had passed, the armor was still too big for him. It looks more plausible that this is Damian Wayne, who came to avenge his mother.

d
donartyom10 19.04.22

I look forward to more side characters with interesting tasks.

L
L32m32hink 19.04.22

NightHawkreal Damien
? No, he would join the betsu and start chasing the villains. This is DC. There is science here, with the help of which it is possible to grow almost a Kryptonian in 17 weeks, I am silent about a person ...

n
nighthawkreal 19.04.22

Maybe join, but not immediately.

n
nighthawkreal 19.04.22

Why does the game section not appear in the search?

L
L32m32hink 19.04.22

NightHawkreal It's
not a fact that this Archem knight is Damien.

s
semkin99 19.04.22

Wonder Boy
The Joker's body was burned in the Batman: Arkham City: End Game comic book line. Although everything is possible, maybe Rocksteady will say that the comic has nothing to do with the game