3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Disterlol 20.04.22 12:13 am

Camera freezes on all settings (Metro: Last Light)

Hello, I ran into such a problem in the game, the camera movements slow down if you move or turn the camera, the fps does not sag, I play at medium settings on a 1920x1080 monitor, the fps does not sag below 75, but these camera brakes just enrage. Maybe someone came across with a similar problem and knows how to solve it, or just advise something, thanks in advance.
122 Comments
Sort by:
G
Genanik413 20.04.22

Similar problem.

7Daedr 20.04.22

Voo, and I thought I had something with the processor, I also have a game not lower than 60-75 fps, I think what the hell, and the camera moves like 30 fps.

D
Disterlol 20.04.22

Yes, such garbage, thank God I'm not the only one)

i
igorilla_07 20.04.22

IMHO jerks of the camera at normal fps is the hardware acceleration of the mouse, I cut it off in games wherever possible. but it also depends on the mouse.

D
Disterlol 20.04.22

igorilla_07
Mouse X7, I didn't notice this in other games, can you tell me how to disable hardware acceleration?

D
Disterlol 20.04.22

but no, I'm lying, I saw the same crap in a recent game and also from deep silva, In my grandfather's new Iceland! but I didn't solve this problem there :(

7Daedr 20.04.22

Disterlol
Dude, I have the same thing in New Santa Island.

d
domminnn 20.04.22

I have the same problem of 40 fps but these jerks or friezes have already got me please help me solve this problem

D
Disterlol 20.04.22

domminnn
for 40 fps such friezes I think the most common thing, for a smooth game you need at least 60 (someone and 45 is normal)

d
domminnn 20.04.22

the fact is that I have them stable, and then these jerks that can’t be removed in any way, either at low or at high

a
asich83 20.04.22

Yes, I confirm, there were jerks, with a stable FPS, it used to be smoother, but there were drawdowns from the FPS, after the patch, the delays disappeared and the smoothness worsened, as always they went from one to another (((

J
Joe Bananas 20.04.22

can disable vertical synchronization nafek, so as not to slow down?

7Daedr 20.04.22

JoeBananas
What the fuck vert. turn sync off? -_-

B
Booooooooom 20.04.22

Turning on DX10 eliminates these same friezes, but another problem appears (personally on my computer), the computer does not pull DX10 and the FPS drops by 2 times (to unplayable).
In other games, it helped me to get rid of friezes - switching to windowed mode, but if you put it here, the game does not start (it gives an error). Who knows how to run in a window without an error - unsubscribe.

d
domminnn 20.04.22

and on the 9th friezes can be removed or not

7Daedr 20.04.22

Everything solved the problem, the friezes disappeared with Patch 2.

D
Disterlol 20.04.22

Hmm, but neither the switch nor the update helped me: (mb, did I do something wrong?

D
Disterlol 20.04.22

so also now the fps began to fall (after 2 updates), where it was 73 now 40, lal))

i
igorilla_07 20.04.22

Disterlol
I also have X7 but everything is fine. in win7 turn it off where

PS is highlighted in the picture and in X7 try the 3rd profile in the mouse editor and reduce the speed in the game itself in the settings, as I played without camera brakes in this Metro

D
Disterlol 20.04.22

This garbage underlined was initially disabled for me, but I did not find the 3rd profile in the mouse (only the 2nd and 1st).