3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Disterlol 20.04.22 12:13 am

Camera freezes on all settings (Metro: Last Light)

Hello, I ran into such a problem in the game, the camera movements slow down if you move or turn the camera, the fps does not sag, I play at medium settings on a 1920x1080 monitor, the fps does not sag below 75, but these camera brakes just enrage. Maybe someone came across with a similar problem and knows how to solve it, or just advise something, thanks in advance.
122 Comments
Sort by:
m
modest 20.04.22

RaffaellKa
and what version of the game?

R
RaffaellKa 20.04.22

skromnyj
If you tell me where to look, I'll answer)
METRO LL Benchmark [v2.00] This?

m
modest 20.04.22

RaffaellKa
in the folder with the game executable, hover over it with the mouse and info about the file will appear where the game version will be indicated, or go to the file properties, click on the details tab, and the game version will also be indicated there

R
RaffaellKa 20.04.22

skromnyj
Here I am a noob) I didn’t know that you can find out the version of the game this way))) Thank you)

n
nestrbob 20.04.22

Fitterr
Normal download on XP 140mb, and Win7 700mb, when installing the full package of application programs, to run any game.

F
Fitter 20.04.22

nestrbob
Lay out your screen of processes and see what 700 MB are. with a "complete application package" :)

m
modest 20.04.22

RaffaellKa
please, well, with the version of the game you are all right, there seems to be no reason to change the face to a pirate either, of course, your system unit is pretty full of rubbish, but with your config I don’t think that this should particularly affect games, in principle, with the current hardware capacities the main load, of course, falls on the video card, the processor is even more like yours, even when background programs and unnecessary services and processes are running, it is unlikely to be a weak link when the FPS drops, the RAM is mainly responsible for the speed of loading locations, only the video remains ..., itself your video card is powerful enough and you should not have any problems in games with it, check if you have the latest drivers installed

n
nestrbob 20.04.22

Fitterr

This computer has 4gb.

n
nestrbob 20.04.22

Fitterr
And this is XP, subtract FastStone in both (the screen must be done).

F
Fitter 20.04.22

nestrbob
This computer has 4gb.
Yeah :) It will be difficult to play without Steam.
Yes, and an antivirus .... or is it for suckers?

n
nestrbob 20.04.22

Fitterr Why
the hell do you have an antivirus in the game? And 4gb is enough if everything is configured wisely. My antivirus is disabled from startup, when I need to check the box and do a scan, and I don’t need it constantly hanging.
It will be difficult to play without Steam.
What does it mean, games do not start? For all tasks, there is the AutoRuns program and with its help you make the OS boot for any specific task.

D
Disterlol 20.04.22

Uraaa, the last patch fixed the problem, now with V-sync turned off, the game finally started to work smoothly, I'm happy, let's go)

v
viperink 20.04.22

I solved the problem by disabling physics and the game flew

d
domminnn 20.04.22

update 4 everyone!!! helps

v
viperink 20.04.22

maybe then crack dash link for patch 4

m
modest 20.04.22

4 patch fps added at least 10 fps, so there is a sense from it for any
viperink
swing from the cinema repak there already with 4 patches

H
Horse567 20.04.22

domminnn
not for everyone, anyway the camera slows down, not everywhere now and not so much, but still there are jerks.

m
modest 20.04.22

Horse567
patch does not remove friezes, at least for me, I checked it by switching the axis settings to their original state, jerks appeared again, so personally only the method that I found on the net helped me, but the increase in FPS with the new patch is noticeable, which cannot but please, although personally 30 fps is enough for me at high settings, but still 40-45 fps is better than 30)

T
Tosero 20.04.22

I found how to fix the slowdown (It helped me, the game does not slow down at all). In the Game settings, go to the Game item, then uncheck the "DETAIL PSYNX" item. Hope it helps you too!

D
D_I_M_A_K 20.04.22

I solved the problem after I unchecked the "Detailed PsyX" in the game settings