3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Disterlol 20.04.22 12:13 am

Camera freezes on all settings (Metro: Last Light)

Hello, I ran into such a problem in the game, the camera movements slow down if you move or turn the camera, the fps does not sag, I play at medium settings on a 1920x1080 monitor, the fps does not sag below 75, but these camera brakes just enrage. Maybe someone came across with a similar problem and knows how to solve it, or just advise something, thanks in advance.
122 Comments
Sort by:
H
Horse567 20.04.22

installed a repack for my nephew from mechanics, so he has no friezes and the camera does not slow down, (his config is core 2 Duo, GTX460, 3 giga RAM), how to explain this ??? already tried a simple mouse with keyboard, and still the camera slows down !!!

B
Booooooooom 20.04.22

Folks, don't drop the subject. Maybe someone else knows how to get rid of friezes but just doesn't write here? None of the above helped.

n
nerevarin2013 20.04.22

Booooooooom
try to replace the video card with Nvidea

n
nestrbob 20.04.22

With i7 980, GTX 680 SLI, 12gb DDR3, Win7 64 config: at maximum settings and SSAA x4, the camera starts to fail completely, just replace it with SSAA x3 and everything works without problems. There is something wrong with the graphics package in the game, this should not be.

R
RaffaellKa 20.04.22

Hello) I decided to ask here, because in the incentive, in the "discussion" section, no one suggested anything sensible ... As I understand it, a lot of people have such a problem, FPS sags, lags, brakes ... I wanted to ask - what patches will be anything? Or the only solution is to buy a console ... not everyone has the money to buy consoles)

n
nestrbob 20.04.22

RaffaellKa
If everything is as you write, then you can't do without replacing the hardware or play at lower settings. The patch will not solve such problems.

R
RaffaellKa 20.04.22

nestrbob
Thank you, but what exactly needs to be replaced so that the game does not lag) so, for the future. interesting, in your opinion?

m
modest 20.04.22

RaffaellKa
how can you tell what needs to be replaced when you don't know what config you have? maybe it's not the hardware at all ... write down the parameters of your computer

d
derban 20.04.22

My situation is this ...... It's worth the 2nd vidyuhi 560Ti and 9600GT for physics played almost at the maximum with incl. with improved physics, the flight is normal, but when you get to the point where you save the Russian officer at the very beginning, the FPS drops sharply to 15 ........ reinstalled the game again, the same settings, the same place, but the flight is normal ..... then again without the reasons for the sharp drop in FPS and no manipulations saved except off. improved physics ............. I don’t understand why it’s so ???? like simple...

R
RaffaellKa 20.04.22

skromnyj
OS version:
Windows 7 (64 bit)
Video card:
Model: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670
Memory:
RAM: 8.00 GB
Processor:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz

m
modest 20.04.22

RaffaellKa
ha yes, your computer is many times more powerful than mine, this game should fly at max, no, it’s definitely not about the hardware and you don’t need to change anything, try the method that I described in another topic, it will suddenly help
http://forums .playground.ru/metro_last_light/785358/#10956202 By
the way, our dog was also called Raphael)))

n
nestrbob 20.04.22

RaffaellKa
The config is not bad, but if the FPS sags, lags, brakes ... then you need to look at the OS and hardware settings, running applications along with the game (which are not needed at the moment). In a word - to clean the system of trash. And a computer that is twice as powerful as your SSAA x4 in this game still does not hold (this is already for the developers).

B
BloodRey 20.04.22

skromnyj
In life, I would not have believed that priority 26 (38) would really help (this priority in Windows 7 for applications, for those who do not know), in my case, get rid of friezes.
Although my old priority 2A (42) should have given more performance... Thank you, now the game works stably at maximum settings, without SSAA.

R
RaffaellKa 20.04.22

nestrbob
Thank you, I would also like to know what is not needed in the processes) Thank you, I'll try to turn off the thread

R
RaffaellKa 20.04.22

skromnyj
There was a checkmark on the programs already, I checked it) Thanks, I'll try more options.

R
RaffaellKa 20.04.22

skromnyj
So, sir, I downloaded the program ... but for now, can you tell me what can be disabled from this? And then my 2.5 GB of occupied memory does not fit into the 700 MB you described)

but for this they will not be banned here? It's kind of off topic ...
I can't figure it out with this program .... I can't figure out where to enter the key, I seem to have installed it, but I don't know where it was installed, I can't see it in the start either

F
Fitter 20.04.22

RaffaellKa
Otherwise, my 2.5 GB of occupied memory does not fit into the 700 MB you described)
Normal for a 64-bit system, a person with 700 MB got excited, confused with XP :)

R
RaffaellKa 20.04.22

In general .... tired of it all. I started not from the last checkpoint, but from the chapter itself. Everything. Hooray. Victory!!!!!!!)Damn, I already thought that this is not being treated, although ... I don’t even know what exactly was the matter, with the FPS dropping right down to the mark of 7 (!) ... but restarting chapters strangely helped, although, perhaps, I rejoice early. Y. Thanks to all)

m
modest 20.04.22

RaffaellKa
if only restarting the chapter helped, then it was not in the system but in a crooked repack, if suddenly the problem repeats again, my advice is to download another repack and better not the first version, but the second or third.
As for eating away resources, 2.5 GB is, of course, overkill, but with your 8 gigabytes on board, this is not critical and will not have an impact on the performance of games.
Fitter
dear, I don’t understand why your inappropriate sarcasm, I have the same axis as RaffaellKa and I’m able to distinguish xp from 7 and 32-bit from 64-bit, thank God, I just cut down a lot of unnecessary services and applications that are activated by default and devour computer resources, + I cut down third-party programs when I play games, so the question was how much the computer consumes resources in idle time, if it is normal for you to consume 2.5 GB in idle time, then I can only conclude how you "follow" for the state of the software of his iron friend.
if you don’t believe me, I can post screenshots of the task manager and the axis, don’t believe me, read other resources
http://www.nextwindows.ru/forum/topic_16

R
RaffaellKa 20.04.22

skromnyj
So I have a license ... What other repack)