3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Disterlol 20.04.22 12:13 am

Camera freezes on all settings (Metro: Last Light)

Hello, I ran into such a problem in the game, the camera movements slow down if you move or turn the camera, the fps does not sag, I play at medium settings on a 1920x1080 monitor, the fps does not sag below 75, but these camera brakes just enrage. Maybe someone came across with a similar problem and knows how to solve it, or just advise something, thanks in advance.
122 Comments
Sort by:
i
igorilla_07 20.04.22

Horse567
should not freeze anything on your hardware. maybe some processes are running in parallel. gaming X7, for example, is inexpensive, so there is dpi per inch of 3000x3000 pixels and a polling rate of 500 Hz, in the usual 400x400 and 125 Hz.

H
Horse567 20.04.22

igorilla_07
I have a mouse x7 xl-760h
The fact of the matter is that other games are running fine, I have already reinstalled the game 7 times, I did a screen of processes while playing Metro, he said that everything is fine in the processes, I just don’t have anything I understand, I turned off all the programs, and still, in the same jerks, I downloaded the 1st Metro for the sake of interest, everything is fine there, what else can I not put my mind to ?! I even played at a resolution of 800x600, set everything to a minimum, in general, I turned everything off no where, and still such crap!

i
igorilla_07 20.04.22

Horse567
I have a wireless mouse and keyboard and for some reason the keyboard slowed down like hell sometimes. set the quality to high, blur weakly SSAA off filtering 4x tessellation off sync too. the brakes are gone.

H
Horse567 20.04.22

igorilla_07
already tried everything, and the same jerks remained.

S
Sanchoz 20.04.22

Horse567
Solution: Do as igorilla_07 said in the mouse settings (First picture!), set the texture filtering to 4, turn on the graphics quality to medium Vsync, turn off ssaa (or something like that) and my brakes and freezes when walking and shooting are gone (if I'll put the quality on high FPS sits)

H
Horse567 20.04.22

Sanchoz,
I'm telling you for the 10th time, I exhibited everything as written and still the jerks remained.

M
Mr.Al.Black 20.04.22

I found a solution to the problem with camera freezing:
1. Start the game
2. Start the task manager (Ctrl + Alt + Del)
3. Find the MetroLL.exe process and set a high priority.
All other methods mentioned here did not give any effect.

S
Sanchoz 20.04.22

Mr.Al.Black
I did as you wrote, I can’t move at all, horror, it’s just that my method works, it’s just that some crooked hands

H
Horse567 20.04.22

Sanchoz
about crooked hands, everything is fine, they are not crooked, I tried your method and the same thing with camera freezing.

H
Horse567 20.04.22

people explain to me!!! Yesterday a friend downloaded and installed Metro, he runs without jerks, his system is AMDx4 2.66GHZ, RAM is 4Giga, and his video card is GTX 450 and it goes fine!!!! How is that???????

n
nikita2112 20.04.22

I also had a delay when moving the mouse, but it seemed only at the very beginning, when it was still impossible to shoot. Then either it disappeared, or I got used to it.

Another question: Is it normal that on the GTX460 vidyuhi in FullHD at maximum speed the game gives out stable about 30 FPS? It seems that the game is graphonic according to the descriptions, somehow a bit too much in my opinion (the map is old, after all). Yes, and I did not notice the impressive graphon. Maybe she started in DX9? How can I find out what mode the game is in?

d
dimaananyev 20.04.22

Horse567
The same question was raised in the Call of Juarez Gunslinger thread. http://forums.playground.ru/call_of_juarez_gunslinger/784776/#10929194
And the guy, Games King, recommended the following strange but working method.
"Guys who have friezes when walking: Control Panel All Control Panel Items Ease of Access Center Configure repeated and slow keystrokes. Set the top line to 0.0 sec, and the bottom two to 0.3 sec, click OK then turn on input filtering. The clock icon will appear at you in the tray. And enjoy walking without friezes. ( Dead Island, Dead Island Riptide, Call of Juarez Cartel, Call of Juarez Gunslinger)."
In the subway, jerking has greatly decreased, coupled with version 3 of the update for the subway and yesterday's 320.18 drivers tuned for the subway, the game went almost flawlessly.

H
Horse567 20.04.22

dimaananyev Did
everything as you said, and still the friezes remained. I haven’t had anything like this in any game, and I don’t know how to deal with camera freezes either!

d
dimaananyev 20.04.22

Horse567
I don't know if you tried it or not, but it might help. Try uninstalling the video card drivers with the Driver Sweeper program, and then re-download the latest 320.18 driver. The point is to clean up all the settings and presets of the driver control panel. After installing the new drivers, try the game without changing anything in the Nvidia panel settings.

H
Horse567 20.04.22

dimaananyev
I'll try your way with cleaning the drivers, I don't know what to do, soon the roof will go with this Metro!

H
Horse567 20.04.22

dimaananyev nope
still jerks remained, well, do not reinstall Windows!

D
Disterlol 20.04.22

I already reinstalled Horse567
, it didn’t help either, but with vertical synchronization turned on, it at least somehow smoothes it out, but the fps drops in places (and most often in batches) to 15, it’s impossible to play :( conclusion: I’ll buy a console, they always have everything there smoothly, then I'll go

n
nerevarin2013 20.04.22

Disterlol
Hear! You are it, don't give up there! download repack from mechanics

d
domminnn 20.04.22

personally, I’ll say this: whoever has friezes, take a console like Disterlol, for example, I’ve already gone through the subway on ps3 and very cool optimization at a height there are no friezes anywhere

D
Disterlol 20.04.22

nerevarin2013
from mechanics repak:( that with a sewn 1m update, that with 2m set, nothing changes, freezes :(