3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gospodin SERGO 22.04.22 11:53 pm

What cartoon do you think is the worst?

It's Naspor!!!
97 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gutseen 22.04.22

AVtechNICK from
AAAAAAPPLELOOSA

V
Vano_by_gamer 22.04.22

damn what all the likes give, what if I would have received a negative comment

K
Kerensky 22.04.22

Beetle Juice, Lenore little dead girl - it sucks, how could you create such a thing.

t
timtimH 22.04.22

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. How could such crap be born? There are no characters, no plot, no soul.

x
xCyberpunKx 22.04.22

For me, there is nothing worse than the Flintstones.

|
||| VENTURA ||| 22.04.22

xCyberpunKx
+1

s
signin 22.04.22

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. How could such crap be born?

R
Ripper Man 22.04.22

pony anime

A
AVtechNICK from AAAAAAPPL 22.04.22

Anonymus No1
Already yes. Almost.

Look, and it will come to a full-fledged anime adaptation.

S
SAUSAGE 22.04.22

Gamer1111
"For me, all anime is shitty"
WHAT? It's the same thing to say that movies are shit, because anime is as diverse as possible, in genres, in drawing, etc. not a very good anime and on this basis they made such a hasty conclusion.
P.S.
Personally, since childhood, I have terribly disliked the cartoon "Hedgehog in the Fog".

u
usoid 22.04.22

It used to be that "hedgehog in the fog". But times have passed, drug addicts appeared and everything became clear. This cartoon is about them.

S
SAUSAGE 22.04.22

By the way, and one of my favorite cartoons is SpongeBob. I especially like Squidward there. He has a character and worldview in many ways similar to mine.

V
Vitamin 22.04.22

SAUSAGE
I've watched a lot of anime and didn't like any of them. Everyone has different tastes.
And I don't like Hedgehog in the Fog either. He's kind of weird.

t
timtimH 22.04.22

JOKERIVAN
Extremely original - the transition to personalities instead of actual arguments. But if I now ask you to throw here the funniest joke from this South Park, then you will throw a video with laughing downs or shit. Because there is nothing else in the series.

S
SAUSAGE 22.04.22

Gamer1111
You see, it's a matter of taste. I can also add that among anime (as well as among games and movies), the majority of them are "crazy" and "wild horror." So, you have to look until you find something worthwhile.
By the way, I advise you to watch "Untalented Louise's Helper" (comedy, fantasy) from the anime. I especially advise the voice acting from Eladiel & Zendos (in my opinion, the best voice acting of this anime).

r
requiemmm 22.04.22

So Nuliza is also a passer-by and quiet horror. Summary of all episodes: women of all sorts are suddenly hung up on an ordinary Japanese schoolboy, for which he receives a lyuley from a notorious envious fool. For four seasons. Just after such a hater and become.

Relatively fresh, there is Shinsekai Yori. This anime can boast of a good storyline, originality of the setting, albeit rather controversial in places, and the absence of a boring struggle between a refined beaver and an equally refined donkey. Definitely a wine of recent years.

J
JOKERIVAN 22.04.22

timtimH
And what actual arguments are necessary to you?? Are you wrong about turtles, what about South Park is wrong, if you can’t notice anything in the series except toilet humor, then you can see the word satire is not familiar (here in Griffins there is a solid toilet humor, I don’t like it, but I insult the series I don’t take it, because he has a lot of fans)

o
old pirate 22.04.22

11|12|2013
Who lives at the bottom of the ocean?
Spoiler

G
Gospodin SERGO 22.04.22

ha ha ha!!! You are all right guys!!!

S
SAUSAGE 22.04.22

requiemmm
"So Nuliza is also a trickster and quiet horror..."

WHAT?! Yes, this is the same thing to say that the films "Battleship Potemkin" and the Terminator (for example) are wild trash and a passer-by. I must admit that I am extremely surprised by your statement.