3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gospodin SERGO 22.04.22 11:53 pm

What cartoon do you think is the worst?

It's Naspor!!!
97 Comments
Sort by:
I
I fill the Belomor with g 22.04.22

Raudona sindromas
Your first and last anime :D

C
Captain Kote 22.04.22

naruto, because some kind of nonsense that stretched out to hell of a series
wanted to write Shaman King, but watched it as a child, it seemed to be normal

R
RicoChico 22.04.22

AVtechNICK from AAAAAAPPLELOOSA
Don't you dare touch Panty and Stocking.

D
Devil208 22.04.22

The dumbest cartoon I've ever watched in my entire life is Blue Puppy.

M
Maklline66 22.04.22

Well, for starters - the 95% rule applies - wherever you look: movies, cartoons, anime, games - 96% of what comes out is shit ... just the worst shit, seeing which, you wonder how the earth tolerates such screenwriters.
And now a small list:
- Spider-Man... all Spider-Man, released after the 90s, are feces, as well as new Amazings.
-TMNT: see above. After the chic series of 2003, everything slipped ... there
- sponge-bob - the series seems to be not bad, but the stubbornness of some episodes (where [removed] the sponge exceeds all limits) irritates me wildly.
- All sorts of simpso-cals, which show the life of some family: Everything suitable was shown a long time ago in The SimpsonsFamily GuySouth Park
- Three-De. warm lamp 2D animation does not deliver, so they make 3-d series, which ... well, neither fish nor meat.

W
Wing42 22.04.22

But I can’t single out frankly bad cartoons so easily. Maybe in my childhood we were happy with absolutely all the cartoons and watched them with the whole yard (and sometimes not just one) having abandoned our games at some minion of fate - the happy owner of a color TV? Most likely the way it is.
Perhaps now, when reviewing some cartoons, I will wonder "how could I like it?". Sometimes I pay attention to those cartoons that my nephews watch and which are divorced on TV channels on an absolutely unimaginable scale (there are a lot of cartoons, not nephews), and, I must say, the psychedelic nature of some "works" surpasses all boundaries and understanding. But the children like it, and no matter what the child is amused ...

r
requiemmm 22.04.22

Our boys didn't watch Sailor Moon :) Transformers, Macross, echo platoon, turtles, Disney, even Pokemon - please. Sailors in my childhood was such a mess that it would never even occur to anyone to say that he was watching them.
The irony is that some of those guys, twenty years later, still watched the Sailors, and someone might be waiting for the upcoming remake. Children are children :)

D
Dmitry_33_ 22.04.22

Luntik, almost all Anime (maybe I don't understand them). You can't watch your brain melt.

L
Lizard Lover 22.04.22

Anime about toys is shit.
Gulmen.

S
ShaMaN 22.04.22

Little horses.

I
IGOR IGRUSHIN 22.04.22

Anime cartoons and Sponge Bob and the anti-social cartoon South Park

The coolest are Soviet and Russian cartoons Just you wait, Alyosha Popovich, Dobrynya Nikitich, Ilya Muromets, Ivan Tsarevich, Masha and the Bear. These cartoons have (as they say) SOUL.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 22.04.22

IGOR IGRUSHIN
>Alyosha Popovich
>Dobrynya Nikitich
>Ilya Muromets
Well this sucks. Especially the latest cartoons about these "dofiga tough heroes." Meaning zero, PAPHOS rolls over.

>Masha and the Bear
Have mercy, joker! Level 100 drug addiction. :D

s
signin 22.04.22

Rikudo Nagashi
Where is your pocreotism?

R
Rikudo Nagashi 22.04.22

wladov
I didn't have it.))

N
Navrese 22.04.22

Rikudo Nagashi
is no good. patriotism should be your core

R
Rikudo Nagashi 22.04.22

Navarre
Patriotism should be in moderation. And if it develops into "pocreotism" - then this is already a pichalka.

Ka-Po-Tun
Well, I do not understand this cartoon. Too addictive, even for me. xD

T
Tinostox 22.04.22

Previously, drugs were natural, and cartoons were normal. And now the drugs are synthetic, and cartoons, by and large, are shit.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 22.04.22

The last good domestic cartoon is Alyosha Popovich and Tugarin the Serpent, and after 2010 the foreigners did nothing good. (Toy Story 3 and How to Train Your Dragon are their latest high-quality creations) ... But in general, then shit in bulk. So many that you can't even count.

M
Mia_777 22.04.22

For me, all American cartoons are shit and a lot of propaganda

b
burn the console 22.04.22

For me, all cartoons, by and large, are crap.