3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gospodin SERGO 22.04.22 11:53 pm

What cartoon do you think is the worst?

It's Naspor!!!
97 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frost Norde 22.04.22

What cartoon is considered the most shitty?
I'm afraid I'll be stumbled over my version.

o
old pirate 22.04.22

Chip the Rescue
Come on, they'll call him gay at most. So what?

t
timtimH 22.04.22

JOKERIVAN
If you can't see anything but toilet humor in the show, then you probably don't know the word satire
Satyr is in "American Dad" and a little bit in "The Simpsons". The maximum that the joint venture is capable of is to show Putin's face, speaking some kind of political speech, and then everyone at once is like "gygygy, they showed Putin, gygygy, satire."
I don’t undertake to insult the series, since it also has a lot of fans)
Herd thinking. All clear.

r
requiemmm 22.04.22

Yes, this is the same thing to say that the films "Battleship Potemkin" and the Terminator (for example) are wild trash and a trickster.
Potemkin is the first Soviet film with a color insert, a flag. Terminator for its time is also a very iconic action movie. But Nuliza is a completely ordinary stamped harem. There is nothing original there. OYASH is the same as everywhere else. The idea of ​​getting into a fantasy kingdom is, to put it mildly, not fresh. A set of cardboard characters of two types: with huge boobs once, without a hint of chest two. The humor of the level "stumbled and fell into someone's pound boobs, Nuliza comes in, who, as you know, the board - they beat OYasha." This goes on for four seasons, then oyash decides that he likes it and takes this fool home. Terribly interesting and original. The soundtrack there is also standard for such things, forgotten after the last episode. Maybe the source was better, but the film adaptation is just a passerby. According to MAL, six points maximum.

S
SAUSAGE 22.04.22

requiemmm
"Potemkin is the first Soviet film with a color insert, a flag."
And ALL? watched?
Look carefully and God willing, you will see not only a colored insert with a flag.

"But Nuliza is a completely ordinary stamped harem player. There is nothing original there. OYASH is the same as everywhere else. The idea of ​​getting into a fantasy kingdom is, to put it mildly, not fresh."

The idea is not fresh, there are a thousand plots, BUT it was filmed whole and masterfully and very well. The sound is in the subject and very memorable. What else do you need? not the best drawing "(as for me the only minus) and an ordinary, in general, plot. This is an anime, a sample, as it is possible and necessary from ordinary stamped elements, to create a worthy film product, which is this anime.
And yes, you say “stamping”, “it already happened”, “like everywhere else”, “there is no original ..”, etc.. Well, this is a problem for the entire film industry (and not only). All original PLOTS ended and for a very long time ... Now modern viewers have only to pay attention to how "the movie dish was presented."

I explain right away. Everything written on top is just my humble opinion and nothing more.

r
requiemmm 22.04.22

All the original STORIES are over. It's not like that. It's just that the publisher is afraid to take risks. The viewer, to put it mildly, is not an academician; an ambiguous title may not be understood. Riveting the same thing according to the recipe found once is easier and more stable.

according to the majority, this anime is very worthy Well, yes, according to the majority. Only I'm not the majority and I'm not interested in watching the same thing for the hundredth time.

E
EVIL PLAYER 22.04.22

The most crappy is the Soviet patriotic feces.

J
JOKERIVAN 22.04.22

timtimH
I get it, you don't like South Park, I don't see the point in continuing to prove anything to you, have a good day

Zs Herd thinking. All clear. But what does it have to do with it is not clear, if I said that I like it, then yes, I say differently, but this is just my IMHO. And I see you as a lover of scandal, if you don’t like the cartoon, well, don’t watch it, what’s the problem, but I don’t understand why pour shit on it ......

M
Mr.Paradox 22.04.22

Karochi everything is shit.

J
JOKERIVAN 22.04.22

Mr.Paradox
Aha and life, decay

R
Raudona syndromes 22.04.22

Mass Effect 3 *trollface*

C
Cheater in Law 22.04.22

Who here [redacted] likes ponies?

|
||| VENTURA ||| 22.04.22

I hate... gypsies

G
GSC_Stalker777 22.04.22

All American and European

S
SteveG8 22.04.22

Spongebob.

E
EVIL PLAYER 22.04.22

/>JOKERIVAN

I
I fill the Belomor with g 22.04.22

SteveG8

-
-SlashuuR- 22.04.22

All sorts of anime, My Little Pony, "Jetixovshchina" now transferred to the Disney channel, Barboskins, Fixies, Luntik (Once upon a time on the moon ... * Channel switching sound *), Happy three friends and a woman's animated series about Barbie with wings (xs, how is called, on TV-3 used to go after TMNT).

M
MunchkiN 616 22.04.22

and I don’t know for a long time I didn’t watch
good night kids. there, when the plasticine screensaver was made, he began to roll into shit. and earlier they twisted the sandy man so sincerely.
Soviet slag cartoons shit. there is something that the old is normal. and the fact that new and puppet nonsense is shit. the rest is arthouse. there such drug addict cartoons were soaked.
everything that is foreign and for children under adolescence - it is not necessary to watch it. it's usually shit.
everyone there black cloak duck stories also chip and dale shit too something else. like so you are going to masturbate and not masturbate something. I also watched such a cartoon - oh lucky guy - there is a shorter sad shit.
and I also watched something in the form - computer wars, but there such textures were soapy and such a wretched graphon. could not do as in kruzis. and there was also a type of questwold - there, like in ossocin, there was some kind of omnibus and a soapy computer graphon without shadows of normal maps began.
here, for shkoloty all this.
and so I recently turned on the TV set - there is some kind of computer graphics. but the graphics are good. even better than cruise. neat tracing.
but wfff. turned off the TV

R
Raudona syndromes 22.04.22

Boku no Pico.

Only girls and boys who are prone to homosexuality love him, and this is a fact!

There is nothing to object. My first was anime, my last was anime...