3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gospodin SERGO 22.04.22 11:53 pm

What cartoon do you think is the worst?

It's Naspor!!!
97 Comments
Sort by:
L
Laconia 22.04.22

Treshak about homosexual duck

P
PaulTheApostle 22.04.22

Oh, I forgot to mention that the crappiest cartoons I've ever seen are most cartoons on Cartoon Network. the show of Dasha the traveler began, fu) the reason is the same as with Cartoon Network. I also remember the cartoon about Princess "Sisi". Immediately when her show began, I quickly changed the channel

s
seffko 22.04.22

Eurorean
Watch Orthodox cartoons on the Spas or Soyuz channel. I think you will like them.

M
Max Fry 22.04.22

I don't understand shit types.

P
PaulTheApostle 22.04.22

seffko
No, thanks, I haven’t watched TV for a long time. And if I want to watch something, I usually download it from torrents

a
alexk62rus 22.04.22

In terms of taste and color ..
Different anime are aimed at different audiences. There are enough serious anime that an adult would like, for example, Death Note, Cowboy Bebop, GTO, etc.
If you didn't like the anime, there are only 2 options:
1. Or you have already outgrown this anime.
2. Or has not yet matured before him.
Of course, genre features are taken out of the brackets.
Personally, I was upset by our multifilms, where they try to use Western wretched humor, which looks foreign ..
After all, they used to make masterpieces, for example, "Once upon a time there was a dog", and now it is a complete imitation of Western slag ...
In general, our cinematography and animation have lost their basis, which is regrettable .Solid plagiarism of other people's work, and poorly executed ..
By the way, Americans also steal, for example, from the same Koreans (southern), but they shoot soundly and films are almost masterpieces, and our cinema steals masterpieces, but they shoot complete shit ...
Over the past 10 years, we have all good films and series are either about crime or about war, although lately this has already been filmed poorly ..

W
WTF_SERGO 22.04.22

All cartoons are shit!? If I'm wrong answer! PS Only please with mats, otherwise I don’t understand you!

T
Toxa95 22.04.22

Masha and the magic nut. From this shame eyes flow out. Even Maddison reviewed this joy of coprophiles.

W
WTF_SERGO 22.04.22

Review!? Made!? it means really shit

And who doesn't think that cartoons about ponies have become too popular lately?

T
Teser 22.04.22

Everything that is shown on "Carousel"

B
BenziLLLa 22.04.22

Tom and Jerry. I have never seen a more violent cartoon.
Scooby Doo. Non-detective about miracle schoolchildren.
ALL cartoons based on Marvel comics. Flying men in rubber tights fighting for some kind of "justice"? Are you seriously?!
I don't care about the quality of drawing, animation, voice acting, sometimes even the plot. The meaning is important, because what is the target audience of cartoons? Children, of course. Children, as many know, grow up. Grow physically and spiritually. The soil for spiritual growth is the same cartoons. And what will grow out of a child if he is shown how a mouse cruelly mocks a cat for SEVENTY years? Or, when an anvil/safe/piano falls on someone, then this someone gets up, dusts himself off and, as if nothing had happened, goes on about his business? Or, if a person starts having some problems, then horseradish in latex automatically falls from the sky and destroys them with a swoop? What will happen in the end?

T
Toxa95 22.04.22

WTF_SERGO
Spoiler

BenziLLLa
Tom and Jerry are fine, as is Scooby Doo.
And they have meaning. Like offending the weak is bad, real ghosts and baboons do not exist and so on, but behind these spoilers the gates of hell open.

M
Mel Shlemming 22.04.22

All sorts of Luntiki, Smeshariki, pink horses and other crap that rapes the remnants of your brains.

M
Mk.SERGO_2.0v 22.04.22

right now, all multi-part cartoons have become nonsense
like anime or friendship is magic
, all nonsense!

h
hardware dude 22.04.22

There are many very stubborn, depressing Soviet cartoons, from which, after watching, it turns out. That's what they don't like. And nime has a very deep meaning, deeper than all the Hollywood films put together. Even philosophical anime. There is also a bright, sweet, sincere, which is very uplifting. Anime is really cool stuff.

n
northern alcoholic 22.04.22

WINX! In 2008, I even sat down to do my homework half an hour earlier because of them.

I
Igor Las Venturas 22.04.22

I remember on STS they showed some kind of Russian cartoon about how Americans from the 19th century got into modern Russia with the help of Khatabych and there was the villain Kishkash. Can anyone tell me the name of this cartoon?