3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord Voldemort 23.04.22 12:48 am

Is time travel possible?

Quite a few films have been made about time travel, books have been written, games have been created, but they all adhere to one of the 3 main hypotheses.
1. Travel is possible both in the past and in the future in any era.
2. Perhaps, but only within the limits of your life.
3. Perhaps, but only to the past and back to the present, because the future has not yet arrived.
And what do you think. It is possible whether time travel will be in reality or it will remain a fantasy of writers.
And if possible, which of the 3 options would be most likely.
134 Comments
Sort by:
T
Threat to Society 23.04.22

Fox

Yes

N
Nouarlathotep 23.04.22

There was exactly the same theory. As for the parallel ... Quite likely, by the way.

S
Sailor Moon Warrior Beaut 23.04.22

You decide whether it is possible or not - warn.

N
Nouarlathotep 23.04.22

Sailor Moon Warrior Beauty

Ok!

T

Fox

There exactly the same theory was.

We need to reconsider. The last time I watched it was on video cassettes at the age of 12. Eh, I wish I could return the time... :]

As for the parallel one... Quite possibly, by the way.

And thick. Every time someone takes a step to the left, while a future someone at the same moment in time took a step to the right, this should form a parallel space-time line. Imagine how many of them... Sailor Moon,

the beautiful warrior.

You decide whether it is possible or not - warn.

And you try. Self-destruct, we'll know for sure :D

N
Nouarlathotep 23.04.22

Imagine how many of them ...

I don't have enough fingers ...

Every time someone takes a step to the left, while the future someone at the same time took a step to the right, this should form a parallel space-time line.

Of course, you can use it to study history, but... =)

T

Fox

Of course, you can use it to study history, but... =)

*on the exam* I'm right! Why do I have a deuce! In a parallel universe, Caesar discovered America! So it was!!!

N
Nouarlathotep 23.04.22

=)

Yes, I stepped a little...

S
Stereotype 23.04.22

It is forbidden. I know that you PGshnki, as it were, do not take into account the most important thing - God. He won't let people do it. That's all

T

Revolution_ bring up the

ROCK I know that you PGshnki, as it were, do not take into account the most important thing - God. He won't let people do it. That's all

Himself wandering around and we nizya? Where is the apple tree...

N
Nouarlathotep 23.04.22

MetalEagle on a binge

You've completely blown me off my mind. I meant that you can "move" ONLY in your body. There can be no question of any Caesars in this case =)

T

Fox Hit

me, I see. You're trying to combine different themes. I understood what you mean, and answered in a proper way. About Caesar is another topic. Baffled himself. :)

N
Nouarlathotep 23.04.22

Damn paradox =(

S

ONLY in your body. In this case, there can be no question of any Caesars =)
Are you going to move to other bodies or what?

G
GTAman 23.04.22

I want to fly into the future, in which I will change my gender, and lick my pussy, and then come back, but it turns out that this has not happened yet, but I did it, although I am just going to, how to explain this?

G
Grotesque The Human 23.04.22

oooii3gg
I... well, you're right!

P
President Gantz 23.04.22

Time travel? Nonsense. According to the logic and laws of physics, a lot of things diverge.
Let's say we change something in the past, so events will go further along a different line. And where will we return? To the new present or the old? And if the possibility of time travel is excluded in the changed world (not yet discovered, for example), then it turns out that we did not move, which means that changes did not occur and it is simply impossible to change the past. You can't just create a new world. Time travel bypasses the law of conservation of energy, because nothing can appear from nowhere and disappear into nowhere. Even if science is now primitive and the exact answer about the possibility of time travel will be given in the distant future, we should not forget about the nature of time as a conventional unit of measurement introduced by man for convenience.

G
GTAman 23.04.22

Yep, you're not smart.

T

oooii3gg

I want to fly into the future where I change my sex and lick my pussy and then come back, but it turns out that this has not happened yet, but I did it, although I'm just going to, how to explain it?

Geystvo.

Gantz is your mr.Presedent

Let's say we change something in the past, so events will go on a different line. And where will we return? To the new present or the old?

New. If we changed the future, then we formed a parallel space-time line, and we ourselves ended up in it. Moreover, the very fact of moving into the past should already create an alternative reality.

And if in the changed world the possibility of time travel is excluded (not yet open for example)

Parallel realities are created at the slightest alternative. They are created all the time. It's impossible to end up in a very different universe, because with an alternative action you CREATE a parallel universe, and do not move to some other one. That is, everything up to the alternative you created was the same as in your past. And if there were alternatives in this past, they have already formed parallel universes, different from the one in which you live. "Separated" in other words.
Imagine a fruit from which bad (alternative) seeds fall out. Such a principle.

And how does "undiscovered" something lead to impossibility? :)

You can't just create a new world.

It is possible, and that is how it is created. If this were not so, then the present would be constantly changing. Unless, of course, the space-time continuum is taken into account, but I am now discussing an alternative theory. Although it may change, but we do not remember? :) Unlikely, the changes would be too radical.

S

Incredible stupidity.