3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord Voldemort 23.04.22 12:48 am

Is time travel possible?

Quite a few films have been made about time travel, books have been written, games have been created, but they all adhere to one of the 3 main hypotheses.
1. Travel is possible both in the past and in the future in any era.
2. Perhaps, but only within the limits of your life.
3. Perhaps, but only to the past and back to the present, because the future has not yet arrived.
And what do you think. It is possible whether time travel will be in reality or it will remain a fantasy of writers.
And if possible, which of the 3 options would be most likely.
134 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 23.04.22

Time doesn't exist.
Kilometers too. But there are roads that are measured in kilometers.

Grunge_Girl
What does the rebirth of souls have to do with this topic?

G
Grunge_Girl 23.04.22

What does the rebirth of souls have to do with this topic?
the most direct. after all, it can be assumed that souls can move in time, in search of their abode.

G
GTAman 23.04.22

>in search of a home
>in search of a home

A

after all, it can be assumed that souls can move in time, in search of their abode.
I don't understand why they travel in time? Reincarnation implies that the soul from a dead body passes into the other world, and then from there immediately or not quite again into our world into a newborn. Time has nothing to do with it.

oooii3gg
Not ramsey. "abode" (resident), do you know the word?

T
The Immortal Emperor of M 23.04.22

The soul is not tied to space and time.

"abode" (resident), do you know the word?

Yes, but "abode", not "abode", literate.

w
wild rider 23.04.22

Episcop_moo [return]

Anything is possible. I hope that in the future scientists will be able to understand the space-time structure, and if possible, they will create a time machine. According to my theory, there is no danger in this, and we will only act as spectators or participants, but we cannot change the script. It is logical to assume that this car must be tied to some kind of transport so that a person can return to his own time. Most likely, all this will be under the control of people at number 3 (at number 2, this is more of a speculation). Well, at the very least, maybe we will reach such a level of development that we can communicate with other civilizations, they will give the knowledge how to design it. (Number 4)

R
Ripper Man 23.04.22

With this, everything is possible.
http://images.yandex.ru/yandsearch?ed=1&text=%D0%B3%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B8%D0%BD%20%D1%84%D0%BE %D1%82%D0%BE&p=0&img_url=aelaman.files.wordpress.com%2F2009%2F11%2Fd0b5d181d196d180d182d0bad196-d2b1d0bdd182d0b0d293d18b.jpg&rpt=simage

A

Illah
I thought he meant something else. He didn't seem to like the word. And declination is fixable, she said by the sound (she can be understood). Not all rules in Russian are adequate, by the way. Here's another cool word for you: "slippers". One slipper? Yes. But it's not by the rules. According to the rules of "one slipper", ep ​​... Stupidly? Dumb.
Cottage cheese! Sorrel! Tractors! Directors! )

m
masha 23.04.22

What is the move to the past? rewinding everything that happened in the world back, or instantly moving a person to the required time? If, for example, time is inverted, then the person who decided to go back will not exist where he was before.

G
GTAman 23.04.22

>I thought

you thought.

S
Stereotype 23.04.22

MetalEagle on a drinking binge
For such an attitude towards God, you will burn in hell. If He wants to, of course. Not for me to judge

you PS. Why are you discussing this? After all, you will never be able to travel through time. You will NEVER create a time machine with any of your science) Get down, losers) You can’t do this. No way. Never. You just can't. No matter how hard you try.

V
Vaccina 23.04.22

HELLO!!!!

Subject: I think it's possible)))

Y
YaroslavVS 23.04.22

believe that if you invent a rocket flying faster than the speed of light, you can only get into the future. but alas, there is no such rocket!

G
GTAman 23.04.22

>think that if you invent a rocket that travels faster than the speed of light, you can only get into the future. but alas, there is no such rocket!

And the sofa? I lie down, I close my eyes. Once! And I'm already in tomorrow!

A
AdamC 23.04.22

they believe that if you invent a rocket flying faster than the speed of light

at a speed, the mass is already equal to infinity, much faster))) ...

Y
YaroslavVS 23.04.22

if you fly to the nearest hole, but so that it does not suck
luck into itself;)

G
GTAman 23.04.22

Humanities.

C
Corvus Snapper 23.04.22

Detailed response.
It is impossible, because:
1) The past has already happened, it cannot be changed.
2) The future has not happened yet, it cannot be changed either.
3) To move, you need to know not only the destination time, but also the coordinates of the planet (up to microns), but for the reasons indicated in paragraphs 4 and 5, it is impossible to calculate these same coordinates.
4) The universe has no boundaries, it is impossible to measure the coordinates for moving.
5) It is also useless to measure coordinates for other planets, because at the moment in time at which they want to move, the planets were at other points.

n
no sugar please 23.04.22

4) The universe has no
borders Where does infa come from?

C
Corvus Snapper 23.04.22

Lord of the World but still a slave Charley Black
01/06/11 17:59
Where is the info from? - from reliable sources.