3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord Voldemort 23.04.22 12:48 am

Is time travel possible?

Quite a few films have been made about time travel, books have been written, games have been created, but they all adhere to one of the 3 main hypotheses.
1. Travel is possible both in the past and in the future in any era.
2. Perhaps, but only within the limits of your life.
3. Perhaps, but only to the past and back to the present, because the future has not yet arrived.
And what do you think. It is possible whether time travel will be in reality or it will remain a fantasy of writers.
And if possible, which of the 3 options would be most likely.
134 Comments
Sort by:
S
Scap. 23.04.22

Redmurza
Bro, how do you prove it? The reference to the Kultura TV channel means nothing. Give me a link to that show, it's probably on YouTube.

D
D.Artist 23.04.22

No

t
tony_chaos 23.04.22

Hello everyone, here are my theories:
1) You can't travel in time.
2) You can move in time only to the past, but not further than the creation of the "time machine", for example: the "time machine" was created on 01/06/11, respectively, before 01/06/11 the "time machine" did not exist, hence I conclude that in On 01/05/11 it is impossible to move, because it is not possible to move anywhere on something that does not yet exist at that time. But let's say on 01/07/11 I can move to 01/06/11 because the "time machine" already existed.

Z.Y. I can't think of anything for the future.

u
unleavened soup 23.04.22

Theoretically, if you enter a space where time is distorted, let's say slowly in the ratio of 1/1000 (1 minute in it = 1000 Earth), live a month / year / ... in this space, and return to Earth. But this only works for the future, not for the past. There is a theory of wormholes, if you are interested, type in Google, but this is only a theory.

2) You can only move in time to the past

I have already unsubscribed above.

G
GTAman 23.04.22

>Yes, nifiga you have not refuted and not proved in your insinuations)

Look into the explanatory dictionary and look at the meaning of the word "gipotheza".

>Hawking
's senility
>Hawking 's senility

D
DIAWANTED 23.04.22

Time machine, ok?

u
unleavened soup 23.04.22

Time machine, ok?

There are good texts, the music is shit, but sometimes Makarevich sings like that normally ... In general, a collection of various folk wisdom and common truths ...

G
GTAman 23.04.22

>Makarevich

Makaronych.

D
DIAWANTED 23.04.22

What? pasta [deleted].

w
wild rider 23.04.22

"I don't know why we don't have guests from the future. So people won't invent a time machine, but time travel itself is possible."

If you haven't seen it, then no? And suddenly there is?

"2) You can only move in time to the past, but not further than the creation of the "time machine", for example: the "time machine" was created on 01/06/11, respectively, before 01/06/11 the "time machine" did not exist, hence I conclude that it is impossible to move to 01/05/11, because it is not possible to move somewhere on something that does not yet exist at that time. But let's say on 01/07/11 I can move to 01/06/11 because the "time machine" already existed."

Why can't we go further than creating a time machine? What's stopping you?

t
tony_chaos 23.04.22

2Wild Rider
Well, because it didn't exist, you can't use some thing if it doesn't exist yet, can it?

L
Lord Voldemort 23.04.22

So, if you cannot use that thing that has not yet been created or that has already been destroyed, then you yourself cannot live earlier than the time in which you were born and later than the one in which you died.
In short, option 2) Move only within their lifetime.
Like in the movie "The Time Traveler's Wife"

T
Threat to Society 23.04.22

Fuc* revo

MetalEagle in a binge
For such an attitude towards God, you will burn in hell. If He wants to, of course. It's not for me to judge

you. You have no idea about my attitude to God, I didn't say anything on this topic. Well, of course, it’s not for you to judge me, because you are a moron drawing conclusions from scratch.

m
masha 23.04.22

It is impossible to travel in time.
If it were possible, then everything that was, and everything that will be, would have happened long ago.

S
Sgt. Pepper lonely heart 23.04.22

Of course, in our cozy chat room, we will certainly find the answer to this question. But, nevertheless, If we consider the issue from the point of view of the possibility of this, then my opinion, when moving, a parallel universe will be created, in which, when you appear, you find yourself in a world in which all your actions will not affect the events of the world from which you arrived. Although the conditions in the parallel world will be identical to the corresponding moment in time of the base universe. Well, and accordingly, it will not be possible to return home to the future, as you remember it. As for moving only the mind in time, then xs

T
Threat to Society 23.04.22

Sgt. Pepper lonely heart

my opinion, when moving, a parallel universe will be created, in which, when you appear, you find yourself in a world in which all your actions will not affect the events of the world from which you arrived. Although the conditions in the parallel world will be identical to the corresponding moment in time of the base universe. Well, and accordingly, it will not be possible to return home to the future, as you remember it.

This theory has been voiced here ten times already ...

S
Sgt. Pepper lonely heart 23.04.22

This theory has already been voiced ten times here ...

Oh, sorry. I just mastered the topic and several comments.

P
President Gantz 23.04.22

So we sailed into the past, changed the idea of ​​science there and pushed humanity to worship the master-cucumber. An alternative universe has been created in which there is no place for time travel. We cannot go back to our present, because we are already in a parallel world and no one has invented return technologies here, therefore, any device that would allow us to return has already been erased from reality. Even if travel is possible, then without the technology of traveling through parallel worlds, getting into a time machine is suicide. Fortunately, I am a supporter of the theory that excludes such possibilities, so I will not wait for my uncle scientist to give me his own universe with blackjack and whores.

M
MYPAH4A 23.04.22

possible during sleep

T
TozSmith 23.04.22

according to the site time-travel.info in 2016, a meeting with a time traveler is possible