3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shimuto 19.11.19 03:34 pm

Problems with the shadows [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Is everyone or just me? Tested the different graphics settings all the same. On the screenshot you can see the square where the shadows are high quality and everything on low. But it was incredibly close and when the game is annoying as shadows right in front of you change. If you use shadow mode from NVIDIA that is much smaller. but the shadow fuzzy.
152 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrSmoke67 19.11.19

In General, here's a thing with drawing shadows, a meter away from the character shadows are visible more or less and then their like stripe cut, i.e. if the character is standing in a square, inside which shadows are drawn normally, while outside it starts blurry mess. In General, can who faced such problem how to solve?
Even if you put shadows on Max. soft on them at least smotreti not so disgusting, but there is also an incident, after restarting the game they constantly reset to dramatically.
Spoiler

l
lunixy 19.11.19

Turn on shadows in advanced settings

C
Cryptor 19.11.19

Yes, I have the same garbage. There are around some square in which detailing high and behind him there. Long shadows does not solve this. In the clear weather square well can be seen in the daytime.

p.s. My shadow will not fall on the standard as supplied max. soft and stand.

S
Supra NH1 19.11.19

I have the same. the square around the biennium in which the shade is good, all that he was soap.

M
MrSmoke67 19.11.19

lunixy
I'll try. And fps is not much devour?

G
Gogerman 19.11.19

also on the PS3 and боксе360 was the engine such

p
pekabir 19.11.19

shadows acting up on all settings. wait for the patch, prepare valocordin

S
SKIF33 19.11.19

That would fix the LOD shadow, change the settings in the file settings.xml (located in Documents/Rockstar Games/GTA V):
Shadow_SplitZStart value=1.000000
Shadow_SplitZEnd value=1.000000

W
Wild Rider 19.11.19

Cryptor
I have included harsh shadows and the problem with the square was solved.

S
Spartacus1971 19.11.19

The question is,what shade are of better quality?

I
Ilya233 19.11.19

Soft, max. Maggie for medium and weak PC. And sharp powerful)

S
Supra NH1 19.11.19

Yes, some shadows don't make around gg square with good quality and all that on soap.

S
Spartacus1971 19.11.19

Ilya233
So sharp,thank you.

G
GregorusFokin 19.11.19

Spartacus1971
Sharp guzzle less, soft - shadows passing through the filter.
And nVidia PCSS are the most voracious, but also the most realistic.

S
Spartacus1971 19.11.19

GregorusFokin
I do not understand,one says the sharp is better,you are talking about NVIDIA,so which is better?

D
Deadman2777 19.11.19

Spartacus1971
http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide#grand-theft-auto-v-nvidia-pcss-shadows
Compare
NVIDIA PCSS best

M
Maniac-X 19.11.19

Spartacus1971
Find the game fence mesh-netting, through which passes the light and poeksperementiruyte with shadows.
For me it is the best eye shadow is a Sharp, drawn with all the shadows, and when Soft and other settings half shadows disappear, becoming one worst spot, and the memory of eating.

m
mister611 19.11.19

Spartacus1971
There is nothing to guess, make everything about shadows on MAX, shadows AMD CHS Inc., additional quality settings, including long shadows and max get it shadows. Here are the best of the shadows. Experiment if you want, but in any case, any cuts will worsen. Here, read for interest, a good review with explanations http://www.overclockers.ua/games/gta-5-test/all/

S
Spartacus1971 19.11.19

mister611
Good afternoon,I have a card from AMD,it is logical to put the shadows AMD CHS,but as they are becoming,I have the shade blink as if to say,not nice.

S
Saints Russia 19.11.19

But the square really infuriating