3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VLPO 19.11.19 03:53 pm

What is expected new in S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2)

What is expected new in S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2 ?
142 Comments
Sort by:
W
Walter Benedict Sullivan 19.11.19

Ranger NKR
Nothing. Stalker 2 was bent.

K
KOLBAS 19.11.19

I expect Stalker 2 the same things that I loved and liked the unique atmosphere with the correction of errors and misunderstandings allowed in predidushih parts.
For graphics I undemanding.But you can certainly improve, leaving photorealistic style(and then another Borderlands I can't stand),not forgetting about the optimization.
Dialogi voice.Quests a little more interesting and layered.
Open world with lots of locations.To enhance and expand the RPG compiling.Add transport.Simply put, there is no need to invent anything, just take all that was best of the first pieces and add the new Goodies, keeping the main thing, again ,that the unique and unrepeatable atmosphere.

K
KOLBAS 19.11.19

Pussy Destrоyer
... 2 Stalker bent.

How can die Stalker 2 if it's not out yet?!

F
FerreroRosche 19.11.19

The multiplayer is at least one giant location in Skyrim, skill tree, new factions, the ability of multiple starts of the game and therefore endings - for example, you can begin to play for the novice bandit and during the game to get away from them or to lead and to put the area in front of the olives on his knees or become mad forest doctor and live in harmony with bloodsuckers and controllers. And can fly to the area in helicopter and bomb it until you get to the anomaly?

c
cheguevara_rus 19.11.19

Have I missed something? The official announcement that I saw.

M
May Allister 19.11.19

Expect the release of the game.

R
Robert_The_producer 19.11.19

The most intense and interesting locations, interesting quests and story. And the main thing - the atmosphere that was in other parts.

s
sph812 19.11.19

I want to expect from the STALKER to the following modifications:
1. New photo-realistic, possibly contiguous, locations, new story in the spirit of stalkerstva, not connected in meaning with the previous trilogy;
2. New solutions development in the software that would be used successfully when writing the logic of the game and its physics and optimization;
3. As a consequence of the latter, the creation of artificial life the game space so that the number of dead textured objects was kept to a minimum, at least, was not felt in the game.
It is clear that changes of this level cannot be implemented in the short term and maybe they are utopian in the level of development of high technologies at the moment.

b
burberry123 19.11.19

XS whether he's a Stalker, this new. Written release date 2015 - in this website students to write essays in love of fantasies.
The main thing that is such garbage how in the clear sky was not. Not 3 locations in call of Pripyat,I call of Pripyat when I played only the taste went and the last Locka was castrated Stalker.. what was the last one.
that was a lot of secondary quests ,locations as in the 1st Stalker a lot, to pass a week straight.
And it's all shnyazhka another people of which 10 hours can pass. And 4 square you want to climb the artifacts there pluck,ass up in the anomaly. And most importantly a new vidyuhi to run to buy,expensive. The picture that finally the movie will be direct.

T
T.T.G 19.11.19

Hmm, for the start of official statement about its development)

L
Levesal 19.11.19

What I expect from STALKER 2? Hmm, this is an open reckless, ever-changing world, with endless missions, weak bots, well, of Course there must be colorful, super-duper colorful graphics. That he was not similar to all previous versions. So how to pass them a second time already was not interested!

I
Inkognito25 19.11.19

Of course the most unforgettable atmosphere, big open world (preferably one-piece and not divided by location), exciting plot, a lot more quests, new mutants, anomalies, etc. Graphics and physics are not bad naturally. Don't know will this game or not, but hope dies last, so let's wait for official news from GSC Game World.

P
Pilat. 19.11.19

T. T. G
you got it

S
Sha-R 19.11.19

T. T. G
He announced, enjoy

L
Legat Marks 19.11.19

One healthy a single location.
A more functional PDA.
Good story.
Not to forget about the atmosphere.
Well, all that was best in other parts of the series.
And of course, supporting mods has not been canceled.

u
uni895 19.11.19

• More weapons
• More locations and generally make so that the map was not empty.
• To the atmosphere is preserved.

M
Magnum 500 19.11.19

Lads, discuss the game 2021 even if the Stalker is hard.

K
KoRnEr 19.11.19

Are waiting for an incredibly cool new Stalker

L
LightHOwUSE 19.11.19

The only thing I really expect - that the engine was as open to mods. Without mods, this game does not pull. Of the finished part - call of Pripyat - replayability power made only SGM mod. On the background which seems plain vanilla walk.

Around the developers to have to invest in primarily in bulk locations and to make as easy as upgrading) Modders will make Stalmach great, how to drink)

D
Denis79PC 19.11.19

Completely open to the huge world changing anomalies after each emission + spawn artifacts,population locations NPCs with interesting quests,completely remove the Gulag monsters and NPCs,give them unlimited freedom of migration and movement,to consider the book version,atmospheric Misery,support mods.