3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VLPO 19.11.19 03:53 pm

What is expected new in S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2)

What is expected new in S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2 ?
142 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ruwar 05.04.21

STALKER 2 analysis of new arts. (Solyanka from GSC?)

Now I'm even wondering if they will shove the Morozovsky coal mine into the ChEZ (if they put things far from Ukraine)
Purely because of the abundance of monstrous bucket wheel excavators (please, here is a rich material from the category of a video diary: " the team went to this location and filmed everything, see the photo and screen from the game like in the good old days ")

The only problem is that the whole thing is being cut for scrap. And it won't work hard to scan photogrammetry, but you can recreate it from a photo, if you want and need it.
In the canceled New Union, in my opinion, they even tied the Zmiev antennas with the Morozovsky cut (the current did not survive further than the concept art, the whole project died)
I will not say where in relation to CEZ this location, but to compile could be with the coal mine canceled C2 and write to the edge of the band (well, if they still attract and saturate CEZ ABM Moscow balls)
whether full highpoly Will Make backwater not to the patterns of the RFP, but it’s just like it’s on the reports from the zone?

A lot of interesting things can be added to the game since they have made up their
minds and the default zone is not enough for them ... Walking excavators of the Sera enterprise
Mine No. 13-bis
Mobile mechanized column No. 35

3amHapkomA 05.04.21

I expect a lot from the game, I hope it will not be like with Cyberpunk.

L
Life is shit 12.04.21

I want an interesting story, more horror and frightening moments, more secrets, hopelessness.
In graphic terms, I would like maximum realism, cool graphics, more physics, really advanced AI, tracing of each ray.
I wish Stalker 2 was developed on UE5, but unfortunately it's just a dream. (
It is also extremely pleasant to observe that such an EPOCHAL game will not be released on old consoles, at least this will give the developer more freedom in quality.

S
Satick 19.04.21

I don't seem to expect anything, the project is dead

i
iiiiiiigor 19.04.21

A game that you can enjoy!

N
Nikolaev Yuri 19.04.21

I would like to have as many innovations as possible, sharp turns of the plot, more intrigue, tuning weapons and the MOST IMPORTANT thing for the game to be as realistic and atmospheric as possible

l
legionusa 27.04.21

Fierce realism and wild hardcore. Casual in the furnace!

S
SKD_5720 27.04.21

The main thing is not to have a new Clear Sky - I don't need a second crooked brass knuckles instead of a game. And Schaub was RTX for anomalies, it will be the very thing, and the texture is 2K at least (otherwise 1920 * 1080 is somehow not very good on widescreen). The quality of the textures is higher, the sounds are of high quality, so that the weapon feels good and the story is more authentic with freeplay (not like in the RFP - but with normal, so that after the end there is a beginning, and not that there simply may not be an end). Well, the Schaub mutants were more terrible - otherwise only the Burers and Bloodsuckers and Pseudo-giants probably only looked normal, the rest of the monsters were almost like normal, only they were not normal: which is not interesting.

Z
ZHUKHRAI 09.05.21

I am tormented by vague doubts that it will come out at all!

G
GrAv95 19.06.21

What am I waiting for? Probably a frightening atmosphere like in pt and warmth like in a salary, but more importantly, there are more locations and places with interesting loot. I love exploring different locations with possible loot, so this will be a big surprise for me.

A
Alexander OmiCron 19.06.21

I personally do not expect anything, tk. expectations and reality are two different things. You need the game "Feel" in fact, when it will be in your hands and when you can twist and turn it. Here, yes, you can make your own impression of the game. And so, to think and assume, fantasize - what kind of game will be, these are all probabilities and a finger to the sky.

R
Real slim shady 19.06.21

The main thing is that your hands do not tremble during the game

A

Marsel Kazan
I didn’t like shooting at Stalker 2 either, it’s too "Correct and perfect", plastic, but again, everything can change. Game trailers - they are released not only to show the game, but also to see first impressions and reviews from people, and then the developers can use this information to correct something in the game.
Moreover, what is the rating of this game and how long (like me, People who grew up on Stalker) passed all these expectations, when there will be Stalker 2. That is, the game made a lot of "Noise", I think the developers know perfectly well how people like Stalker, which means that they will scrupulously hone the gameplay in the game. There is also a deplorable experience with Cyberpunk 2077. They talked a lot about her, although in fact, well, such a thing.

A

Childhood game under Boosts! Coming on my birthday! Well, I think that the game will be on a level, considering how people are waiting for it (how many fans Stalker has), well, I don’t think that the situation with Stalker will be like with the situation with Cyberpunk, the game seems to have come out, but it seems that it’s not normal. , a lot of bugs and shortcomings. In general, there is a double feeling. Well, since. problems with Cyberpunk scattered all over the world, I do not think that the developers who make Stalker 2 want to follow in the footsteps of Cyberpunk 2077. I liked everything in the trailer, the graphics, the environment, the animations (the falling boards, when the man danced to the music, well, then, that the mimicry of the lips of the characters was adjusted to the Russian speech. You can actually read the lips). In general, the first impressions of the Trailer are cool, but the shooting, in my opinion, seemed too "Ideal and some kind of plastic". Some kind of cheating and without recoil, this can be observed when the main character, an aiming devil, shoots at the bangs and all the bullets go straight to the point. I would like to believe that the trailer is released not just so that people can see some information on the game, but also so that the developers read people's opinions, but based on the opinions they could draw on some points in the game and polish them better.

Thank you!

O
Oleg Sokolov86 28.06.21

This is a good gift for fans for how many years we have been waiting for this miracle, though because of this we will have to change the piece of iron ...

a
aserok 04.07.21

The main thing is not to crap ...

S
Skay703 04.07.21

I'm not expecting anything. how it comes out there and we'll see. The worst thing that can be is waiting for something and not getting it. Good luck to everyone to get what you expect from the game.

c
chubacabra 12.07.21

Hello everyone. issued a limit in DNS. costs only 3799. about what 60 Baku speech?

D
Derley 23.07.21

Not worse than the fallout bar 3. Let me explain that there is no "bring-pass, valera-pass-patron", but in general these games have a different world, let it remain so. If they do it according to the patterns of fallout 3 - I will buy without discount

0point0 23.07.21

I expect the game to be ruined by LGBT and feminism