3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VLPO 19.11.19 03:53 pm

What is expected new in S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2)

What is expected new in S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2 ?
142 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arhigluk 19.11.19

If he still will come and will not be politicized in the can not it will be a joy. However, I feel that all of you would be sad even without hyphenation.)

A
Alexey_Gamer 19.11.19

Yes, Grigorovich already does not inspire much confidence. And if the game was 70% percent ready, what can you do for 3 years???

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 19.11.19

Alexey_Gamer
The game, what else? 70% complete at the time of the freeze in 2012. 6 years have passed and the game to collect from scratch. The only thing that can for development to go, so this is the scenario. Graphic component is outdated and it needs a new cut. In the programmatic part of the same nothing really going for a new engine (UE 4 in the course). So, S. 2 sawn from scratch. And it's for the best. If you look at Survarium, it skips the thought that Grieg and no wonder the development was covered. Perhaps there was rubbish at it.

A
Abrams Kenway 19.11.19

Mini games like poker or cards,dice AT your LEISURE

T
TrusTNik 19.11.19

I expect a good game, but with a strong plot (or small household) in-game roll in politics and sensitive to the nuances of the modern Russian-Ukrainian relations...

A
Artamonich92 19.11.19

If the latest rumor is that the game now is in its infancy ( while the project is only on paper, without a plot) the situation is, in my opinion, it seems quite deplorable.
If released, it probably won't be in 2021.

A
Anti 4it 19.11.19

Artamonich92
Grigor has denied words Galankina.
Only here to whom to believe - the question.

Y
YOLOMARIONETKA 19.11.19

New, deadly mutants.
The more atmospheric the atmosphere ( particularly in terms of night time in the game).
More hints of horror

m
m_14_ua 19.11.19

waiting for more variety of creatures and certainly not ditched the atmosphere of the play. But the statement Grigorovich unfortunately tells us only that he is willing to look for investments, because as loud and disseminated by :(

while we can only wait for the next news about the start of the development, and if they will not, alas, migrate into something else. I decided to try something less ambitious, but with the same lovely ambiance, such as Darkwood and Heat the Guardian, both are now on sale by the way, so all the last vodka drink offers to warm you up))

V
VETER15 19.11.19

And what to expect if the essence will remain the same.
The picture will change due to the transition to the new engine.
New quests, truncated.
Probably will be open world with marine air and ground transports.

T
TrusTNik 19.11.19

Sergei needs to assign the main prize in the category Troll of the Millennium, if by the end of 2020, he announced that all gone and again will announce the decommissioning of the project. xD

H
HappyGhost 19.11.19

What we can expect from him?

S
Sha-R 19.11.19

HappyGhost
Absenteeism

K
Karnefis 19.11.19

VLPO wrote:
What is expected new in S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2 ?
If you will, is already well

L
LIGHTandDARK4 19.11.19

That at least for the game?

P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 19.11.19

The announcement about the release is enough.

k
krasilnickov.vlad2018 19.11.19

Choose early in the game groups ( bandits, mercenaries, etc.) and that it was possible to become the right hand of the leader of the group, and then to become a group leader. A new atmosphere of the game, the mutants.

R
Ripper Man 19.11.19

Don't expect anything. They have created a legend that is in our hearts for a long time. Let her story will remain unchanged.

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.11.19

I would like that the gates are finally on the right side was.So bullets, not rubber.So the AI is not as sharp and was accurate.To more types of NPCs.That NPC was smarter, but did not see in the dark.So you can hide in the bushes,and was attended by stealth.So the NPC took the ring, if a lot of them covering each other.That NPC was bleeding, so when injected into the hands they couldn't shoot.So when hit in the legs could not go.So in the case of absence they have bandages bled and died, but at the same time called for help

F
Fildon 19.11.19

For example, in a laboratory at the Radar there's plenty of closed doors with a combination lock, pereprohodil recently and noticed this. To get there, transport, well the study areas, it is desirable the city, the factory, like in Call of Pripyat.