3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VLPO 19.11.19 03:53 pm

What is expected new in S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2)

What is expected new in S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2 ?
142 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pixel_l 21.10.20

waiting for an unpredictable bloodsucker, from which you do not know what to expect, modifications of weapons on the fly as in a cruise, and good stealth

K
KillMashine334 21.10.20

Waiting for good gameplay and an open world. All parts of Stalker are good atmosphere and style, mechanics and search for artifacts, but in the gameplay it is a pass, even at the time of release, 2007, and a year later comes Fallout 3, which as a game in the open world gives Stalker and on its background Stalker more seems like an indie project. I repeat: just as a game in the open world, I do not compare them together. And now the fanboys will fly, who do not tolerate criticism.
1. Bring an interesting open world, which is interesting to explore, it is the normal open world without sharing into some pieces-locations.
2. Developed characters, dialogues, interesting quests (don't give/kill) that the money was not stupid figures in the inventory, and they could be spent somewhere.
3. The ability to win back for each group, the reputation system.
4. High replayability. The ability to pump a character.
In general, something like Fallout New Vegas. And that the game was not some clone of Subway, where also like there is an open world, but it is imaginary, dull and empty and after the passage of the story the game flies away in the basket.

P
Posledovatel 21.10.20

I don't expect anything and I don't expect anything.

Spoiler

l
legusor 21.10.20

I expect only two things: an interesting filling of the world and adequate A-Life.
but to expect something other than liquid feces from the cunning Kaloin-Ghrigharovic would be somehow childishly naive. I wouldn't be surprised if Sraclair 2 comes out in 2037 on the engine of the original PM.

s
saa0891 21.10.20

Well, shooter mechanics, ballistics and generally the weapon component of the original series, we are unlikely to see, because the engine is not the same, but it was one of the coolest elements who is cool and distinguished this series from many other games and delivered an unreal landing, not in one other game I did not so much enjoy shooting, it's just the pinnacle of this component.

And since at least I expect all those elements that were in the original but in a more refined and improved version, starting from anomalies that on any should become more dangerous, interesting and hardhorn, that they would be more difficult to notice, that they would interact more and affect the environment, naturally the search and generally the system of artifacts should also be more elaborate and interesting, and of course new. ,interesting and dangerous mutants level controller, bloodsucker, poltergeist should be more and they should also surprise with their abilities,A-LIFE also by the way was quite interesting in the previous parts (all these forays stalkers, skirmishes between I am, constant battles with mutants, mutants also gnawed among themselves, even dragged bodies, and what are only songs at the fire and anecdotes), of course not without shoals, but it is just an opportunity to refine and improve in the second part The most surprising thing is that many of these elements are already in the modified version, in a ton of global mods and there are a bunch of original and new elements and features that are not even close in AAA class games, just take the finish and ready.

And of course the unique atmosphere, there are certainly doubts that UE4 will be able to convey it as it was in the original, but the developers use photogrammetry so that the picture in any case should be closer to realistic.

Well, and of course on any should be a separate hardcore mode with a bunch of add-on elements that would be a game was really a survivor and that would feel like a real stalker, because after MISERY, Dead Air, now pass NLC 7 Build 3.0 chelenge and impressions just awesome, I just do not have enough words to express what cool I got from them impressions, all those who are hardcore are required to pass After these mods, the rest of the children's walk, and A.R.E.A. came out.

S
Shadow-Death 21.10.20

Hopefully there will be fewer bugs than in the original series of games. And of course the atmosphere to be present.

P
PeRoZoK 21.10.20

Plot and cool staging of scenes. An open world with a lot of possibilities.

M
MaleYo 21.10.20

Expect? I expect a good game with a well-developed plot. I hope the developers don't hit the dirt face. Too much is at stake and if not justified... it's going to be a big disappointment

T
TheRedFox2017-2027 25.10.20

I don't expect anything from the game except its exit, so that it would not be very disappointed. Anyway, I won't be able to play it anytime soon. And I also hope that the "Unlerant Tolerance" of society will not be forced to make history into a circus. I'm not against people of other races and their orientations, but I wouldn't want that to be crammed into every "pixel" game.

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 09.11.20

I expect from the game that there will be a new graphics, plot. And a lot of different weapons.

M
MiFkA666 02.12.20

Hello world. Of course the graphics are realistic to be. More opportunities for the year.

M
Makar_AS8 28.12.20

Considering that the year is already coming to an end, I am waiting for the promised news on stalker 2. It's already December 28, but there is nothing. Where are our chatty kids from GSC?

X
XOPSSS 01.01.21

Fresh teaser trailer. From the off.channel of developers on twitter

l
lesorub88 01.01.21

I want women stalkers and fucking with them on the ChNPP pipe.

N
Natarius95 05.01.21

I do not even know what to say

Y
Yakhychkvash 05.01.21

Expecting the facts of the development of the game. Grigorovich promised with three boxes and showed the cutting of frames from Vasyan shit mods - but he has not yet provided any real evidence that the game is already being developed.

s
stalkerspore 07.01.21

The formula of a stalker is the same at all times! As GSC quietly introduced new chips after PM, such as equipment upgrades, tools for mechanics, so even if they add something neatly to the second part and everything will be fine!

It will not be a way only if they radically change the feeling of the game and introduce chips that greatly change the usual gameplay. And this is where the main share of fears lies - after all, transferring the same feeling from the game from one engine to another is not an easy task.

T
TpeBoP 25.01.21

I would like the game to have a constant generation of random events and so on. I would not want the developers to make a kind of Metro Exodus, certainly a gorgeous game, but limited by the scope of the plot. More freeplay! It was also interesting to add something about hunting and fishing) ).

d
djack777 25.01.21

STALKER 2 greatly pleased gamers. News
https://shrinke.me/fuc9ro

D
DeNVI 29.01.21

STALKER 2 - NEW GAME SCANDAL / WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH STALKER 2?
Vidos >>>> https://goo-gl.ru/No7NV