3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edward Core 19.11.19 10:43 pm

Worth buying the game? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Good day, comrades.
Actually got a question about buying the division.
How do you play? Whether it is their money? And if so, does it make sense to buy another season pass to her?
In General, I would be very grateful if my mark a couple of things struck you about the positive and negative moment.
Thank you!
259 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgeniy Mamonov 19.11.19

Worth it by far. Come experience the game and read my post.

m
meagarry 19.11.19

worth it. the toy is of course middling but they direct breakthrough. the more unique on the PC in General then no. the sezonka, IMHO, worth taking when it begins to get interesting content.

S
Slava74oren 19.11.19

Edward Core
Worth bought and not a bit sorry.

T
TG1K986 19.11.19

Already.... how wonderful to just...there are radar hacks, aimbot and script hacks. Just wonderful.

E
Edward Core 19.11.19

Evgeny Mamonov
Well described. But is there any interest to play over100+ hours?

a
adikus1 19.11.19

Edward Core
The game is good of course,But what about over100+ hours not sure, since the content in the standard edition is very little! for an MMO, not even a little forgivable.You're talking about swinging up to a maximum level of 30 for 20-25 hours (well, 30 hours if it is quite slowly) and then it all depends on your interest like if you just replay the same test mode( highest difficulty level) if not then the game will not do it. except that in the dark zone with friends to run to help them to progress
P. s I Have a friend he has already pumped in full of stuffing. is almost never played,comes sometimes stupid phone records for the map to look ( for them the gear give an exclusive) said will have to wait for the first update (he season Pak)

E
Evgeniy Mamonov 19.11.19

Edward Core
More than that, I'm just 46 hours played, LVL 21 and the second Persian 16(play with a friend when he is home). Still weighs a lot of missions that I haven't even started. In a Dark Area hang out - very interesting, how can I hang forever, as the constitutional court. There is always interest in the game. You can also replay the mission, each time different, difficult, medium it all depends on tactics, command, your, talents, etc. Including the fact that the game will be updated and will be both free and paid dlc. And at the level of test terrible sweat and in horrible pain(seen on stream))) looks Really fun I want to have to hurry to reach 30лвл. And after tricotage 100 is still possible to fill in the Dark zone and the game will not end.

E
EvgenyDMT 19.11.19

Edward Core
Roubles for 100-200 is possible,but 2K is just not worth it.Stupid running around with the bots shooting,1-2 PM,then get bored.Don't listen to those who have bought and praises the game,they just screwed up and want you to become one of them.

s
sl7viikenzie 19.11.19

EvgenyDMT
100% says people: a) not played at all in the division b) played on the calculator with the brakes, C)played 5 minutes and deleted with the words Oh, shit

B
BrutalVlad 19.11.19

sl7viikenzie
I have a friend who is about the same. I called it into the open beta to play, he launched into his bucket he thought he spit on the first camp did not leave, the game was removed and now assures me that the game is shit.

The game is good, very nice graphics, great atmosphere, the city is interested in the mission if you take on a challenging play a very interesting and tense, especially in a group with other players in the dark zone I feel on pins and needles all the time in danger, if not shot, players will tear mobs, which is very interesting. But of the downsides is that the best game shows itself when playing with friends alone is not so interesting and yet, very little content. The game spent money beats with a vengeance.

B
Brian Griffin 19.11.19

The game is good, played 40 hours never sacrosidase, not flown (as for me that's progress for yubiki). But we must understand that the greatest pleasure will be able to get when playing with friends. and on account of four season pass - I think it should take closer to the summer when a significant pay supplements will begin to emerge.

D
DimakSerpg 19.11.19

TG1K986 can prove? Not just screenshots from the PTA?

s
sl7viikenzie 19.11.19

BrutalVlad
agree. On my pitch in the last couple of days was periodically closed (1 time 6-7 hours), but it is a trifle.
I hope the rest of the adding a array of raids (10 man at least), more loot, more peace, more interesting jobs. If all of this is, in my eyes, it definitely will be, if not Goti, then the breakthrough of the year for sure.

T
TG1K986 19.11.19

DimakSerpg
Yes, Yes, Yes! This game has no cheaters, and the world is full of pink elephants! Nice game.

L
Lord VIRUsS 19.11.19

TG1K986
played more than 30 hours, including 12 hours in TK. any cheaters yet did not meet... or I get so lucky?

p
pochtipushkin 19.11.19

adikus1
The game is good of course,But what about over100+ hours not sure, since the content in the standard edition is very little! for an MMO, not even a little forgivable.You're talking about swinging up to a maximum level of 30 for 20-25 hours (well, 30 hours if you really really slowly)

25 hours in the game since release date. 15 level 14 level DZ. What am I doing wrong? What about 25 hours to level 30 speech?

a
adikus1 19.11.19

pochtipushkin
Honestly don't know what you're doing wrong,maybe not going through story missions,or go for easy mode, run through the city and admire places of study,spending a lot of time in the settings gear, crafting, etc. myself after I learned that my friend pump up to level 30 for 27 hours, too, began to play slowly,get pleasure from the game. Moreover, I see no reason to rush to fill the level

N
N.Romanoff 19.11.19

pochtipushkin
Relax, kid YouTube reviewed, there is a wanker 30лвл 15 hours took (totally cheating) so he tries on on itself based 30 slowly. In General, there is one kind of incentive if goal number one is stupid to go, Yes content is not enough (especially when the rollers primatyvajutsja, infa is unreadable, etc.), and if the task is to play and enjoy the content in bulk now and each month will only be added.

L
Lord VIRUsS 19.11.19

N. Romanoff
I myself have in more than 30 hours and only 22лвл 20ТЗ. about half of the map is not already open, sanded the area under the zero (quests/items) and move on. plus all the Mysia pass only on the middle to liven things up.

N
N.Romanoff 19.11.19

Lord VIRUsS
My first Persian came 54 hours, completed the entire campaign mode, collected all additional materials, of course LVL 30, but DS was never, level 0 DZ. Now created a new, but with a LVL 7, after the first main missions which open the wings of the base went to the DMZ, now there is practically not come out.