3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edward Core 19.11.19 10:43 pm

Worth buying the game? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Good day, comrades.
Actually got a question about buying the division.
How do you play? Whether it is their money? And if so, does it make sense to buy another season pass to her?
In General, I would be very grateful if my mark a couple of things struck you about the positive and negative moment.
Thank you!
259 Comments
Sort by:
M
MaxiBon313 19.11.19

Fellow forum users, I have 2 questions for you:
1st-is it Worth the money?
2nd-will go to the system core i5 4670k, 8gb, gtx 660?

m
martin32 19.11.19

To buy it,only after half a year roughly when at least half of the bugs fixed.But by the time players won't leave.I have a month how to score the game.

m
moonchild69 19.11.19

MaxiBon313
1. Yes, it is worth taking, but its not worth the money. She really is a little expensive, but wait for the discounts (e.g. the Incentive at the end of June will be).
2. Yes, I will. Settings are slightly above average.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 19.11.19

If you do not mind the MMO and that the killing is necessary to release the entire store in mind, you can take. But I'm critical to this.

K
Kvorum 19.11.19

Game standing, BUT bent already, more than half of friends have stopped coming by for uniformity and dailies already wear out at the root

K
Krutoyegorrus Krutoyegorr 19.11.19

SHE HAS NO SELF WORTH, NO, OF COURSE

n
no gamer 19.11.19

Two models PUKALOK is mightier than the machine gun and the assault rifle and the weapon depend on what outfit wearing here is such garbage piled yubisoft massif.

O
Oleg Bervinov 19.11.19

MaxiBon313 wrote:
Fellow forum users, I have 2 questions for you:
1st-is it Worth the money?
2nd-will go to the system core i5 4670k, 8gb, gtx 660?
1. Definitely not, the price is too high.
Before buying you should understand one thing - the game solo, or with randomized and playing with friends are two fundamentally different things that change radically the perception of the game. Want to enjoy the game, better to play with friends. Solo and with randomized you for a long time is not enough, 60 hours at most.
By the way I say, the game is not bad, but it on the fan, the aim of the game is a grind, and game with friends its significantly diversifies.
After 60 hours, I began to go to the game two or three times a week for a couple hours (playing solo), the interest has waned, but there is no feeling that you have been cheated and wasted money.
2. Just do not tell, I emdicine iron, it is the game is well optimized (AMD console too), my config: FX-8320, 8Gb RAM, R9 270x - high 55-60 fps. I think you'll be about the same, maybe anisotropic filtering will have little to subtract.

P
PeroAlxp 19.11.19

MaxiBon313
Not worth it. Believe me, money thrown to the wind. there is nothing to do. Will run for a single day and abandoned the game.

When the price of the game will be 500 rubles. You might think about pokupka. Wait for discount as all the advise above.

I also believe that the game is hood and at first was happy buying, pre-order it even with the season pass.
quickly after the game, quickly in quickly wearing the best gear, realized that the game is empty and there is nothing to do. Been a long time do not come back. Here there is a new mission, a new invasion. Went in there and passed it and turned off the game. That's about it.

Better spend money on the game, not this. This is not a game. But you know honestly I'm still happy with it. But to go there is no desire more.
By the way all the yelling about cheaters, but I have 60+ of the level in the dark zone when the weight 211 (when people still almost ran 189+). And these cheaters have seen a couple of times for the entire game, but enough I can see a lot of.

E
EvgenyDMT 19.11.19

MaxiBon313
Of course it is.The atmosphere, the graphics, fun,chic and PVP in General all the present coolest game such can do more and will not do.And those who chatat of the game,it gomno that have one hundred bullets in the head to kill etc,they are just stupid,stupid students.Somehow these same stupid students don't complain that the witch to kill someone should be fifty times the sword in the head with a stick)))

S
Sallar 19.11.19

The game is good, but too many but.
One of the main that as it was written the news has already lost 93% of the players on PS. Cheaters, the Clive Barker's undying exploits killed all desire. Even permanent bans not corrected the situation, because there are paid cheats that they're not yet tracking. Even use is not in the PVP cheats that they are not caught, allows cheaters to get dressed like a normal player in a reasonable time can not.
Already a month gone from it. While the update is not going to buy.

m
metallgod 19.11.19

The incentive to pick up and drive to return mark )) if you do not like - make out the shape of the return. In addition, ushop now 25% discount valid on the game, and if you spend 100upoint's possible another 15% beveling.

n
no gamer 19.11.19

I would call the PVP mode to division mode of meanness....

P
ProstoFeliks 19.11.19

Many games are not worth their money especially on consoles.

N
Nemec781 19.11.19

Try it. There is a high probability to be in the bath without oblasenia reasons if you will play for a long time and quickly climb the level. In the end, after 2 ban (if not the first) you're left with no money, no game and in the eternal bath. Buy for a trial account with the game and look at all the glitches and lag. It's cheaper than buying it (censored)

L
L1no 19.11.19

The gameplay component
Great graphics
Visual style
The new engine
Excellent optimization

C
Cpl.Hicks 19.11.19

All good.Guys,tell me is it worth to buy the game...I want in that play,to kill time before the release of battle..that's remembered about it..but the reviews are 50/50..there is now someone run?a lot of people online?is it worth spending 1K rubles?

R
Red Barels 19.11.19

Cpl.Hicks
the rules of the game.online also rules.take

R
Rorschach1986 19.11.19

invalid dok
I was given a generally free game Uplay Account.

C
Cpl.Hicks 19.11.19

Vova15ru
lucky)

invalid dok
how much it weighs?