3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edward Core 19.11.19 10:43 pm

Worth buying the game? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Good day, comrades.
Actually got a question about buying the division.
How do you play? Whether it is their money? And if so, does it make sense to buy another season pass to her?
In General, I would be very grateful if my mark a couple of things struck you about the positive and negative moment.
Thank you!
259 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rorschach1986 19.11.19

Cpl.Hicks
with 2015 still not selected)

G
Get Ohotnik 19.11.19

you the incentive reviews saw? Why do you need this shit for 2K? Moreover, they have already put on the game bolt. Better new batlfront 2 titanate or buy for that matter

C
Cpl.Hicks 19.11.19

Vova15ru
what is the weight of the game tell me

k
kenny undead 19.11.19

Not suggest,the game after 2-3 days, get bored,and online people when how so up to you

C
Cpl.Hicks 19.11.19

Get Hunter
Yes I read,and that's why I doubt..although watch the gameplay on YouTube,seems nice.but the reviews about cheaters in General are not encouraging.
and SW batlfront bought as soon as appeared)now waiting for Battlefield 1 and like something to cuddle up to 21 digits)
on steambuy she is 1190.

n
nominar 19.11.19

Cpl.Hicks
Played since release ,somewhere hours on 30-50 sticks you can ,then Jack is annoying.

S
Steffvmf 19.11.19

If you want a passage of sujecki, take... the Game in the first 20-30 hours, but then, after completing all quests, and a couple of rounds at the DZ, it is annoying...There's also subway, but there's boring... Actually for the same money, in my opinion it is better to buy Siege (Yes, she has no less than divisions, but there are still people, and fun to play (when not illuminated from netcode))

T
Tdante 19.11.19

You can take and need, like, uh, in anticipation of ofigitelnaja patch, which changes the approach to the selection of occupations in General and completely.
Dot. It's a lie that she quickly bored. Week you will play perfectly in solo until you pass the campaign mode and the side effects. Then you can go to the pvp zone to farm some creeps dying Yes, if you wish. Fun and interesting couple of days. Then you will not be difficult to find a team, even randomly, and easy to fill high-level armor in the missions or the dailies, not even suyas in the pvp zone. It's still at least two weeks. Only then, perhaps, you all the case you get bored. But if suddenly you have bought and subway - well, it's another week of nerd.)
And when will come this patch you damn, even the team will not need to get the best gear and fun. Any lesson, you will be awarded excellent, plus it will not be so brutal on high difficulty ratings dark areas and trials of all sorts.

C
Cpl.Hicks 19.11.19

Tdante
Thanks for the details! what is this magical patch like this and when to wait?

UPD: bought a 1190r over, shaking. Thank you all for the feedback. Maybe someone will make the company for passing a joint,write here or in PM.

T
Tdante 19.11.19

Cpl.Hicks
Now patch tests in the General test, is available to all who bought the game. It makes the main shikarnoe change ranges for worlds. That is, in fact, the global levels of complexity that impact directly on the entire realm, and not on individual instances. The Goodies - more complexity - higher the reward, no longer have to choose something only because the reward is better there. Do what you want - chances of getting awards will be plus or minus the identical. Now you can even just idly wander around the city and you can come across bosses with great loot.

C
Cpl.Hicks 19.11.19

Tdante
this is which tab games PTS ? it also has the added?weighs 35 GB...so better to download it or just play?

v
vovastij 19.11.19

Cpl.Hicks
If you want to try the new patch the PTS, but you have something to compare, start the game, and the patch is not going anywhere.

R
Rorschach1986 19.11.19

Cpl.Hicks
The 38.2 just Division

C
Cpl.Hicks 19.11.19

vovastij
well, if the experienced players will say that he is better than the previous version,so why not start on the new patch?) hero's one and the same will be?

T
Tdante 19.11.19

Well test is test, it is only temporary and there are level 30. Purely for fun.
Swing based on level 30 right now, but after tridtsatnik - only after the patch, will be much easier.

Y
Yakov Budnikov 19.11.19

bought in CSN shares special editions with all sorts of booklets for 1K rubles, do not regret. although the game boring, the graphics and the atmosphere is pleasant, very surprised by the speed of finding companions for the passage of the jobs at any time to join any group .. but not yet evaluated all of the features of the game because playing Witcher)

v
vovastij 19.11.19

Cpl.Hicks
All the achievements in the PTS will not be available in the main game, this is a test server, They just give test that they came up with for the main game.

C
Cpl.Hicks 19.11.19

vovastij
cool,thanks!;)

v
vovastij 19.11.19

Cpl.Hicks
Read more http://www.playground.ru/blogs/tom_clancys_the_division/v_the_division_zarabotal_testovyj_server-214309/

C
Cpl.Hicks 19.11.19

vovastij
thanks,now understood.