3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edward Core 19.11.19 10:43 pm

Worth buying the game? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Good day, comrades.
Actually got a question about buying the division.
How do you play? Whether it is their money? And if so, does it make sense to buy another season pass to her?
In General, I would be very grateful if my mark a couple of things struck you about the positive and negative moment.
Thank you!
259 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lord VIRUsS 19.11.19

N. Romanoff
I is one of the Persian enough, allowedto not mine )

L
Lisstoman 19.11.19

Edward Core
Well, look: the graphics even on ultra mediocre, the missions repetitive and boil down to sweep all the mobs in the zone, the mobs are stupid, but a crushed amount, shooting is nice, for 14 hours I apnuli 15 LEVL and responsive running around in a dark area(the steeper fall clothes out there) and continue to play desire at all. The goal of the game , like all MMOs, to farm yourself gear abruptly, performing a lot of similar tasks and killing 10,000 mobs

p
pochtipushkin 19.11.19

adikus1

not going through story missions,or going on easy difficulty

You actually the game played? Or You - the messenger YouTube? Mission difficulty does not affect experience gain (the reward of the experience).

Amendment. Something closed. Does not change the reward in the form of resource for the mission (to improve the wing). My apologies =)

p
pochtipushkin 19.11.19

Lisstoman
Well, look: the graphics even on ultra mediocre

So zazhralis. . . Name me a game with better graphics at the moment? More elaborate lighting? shadows? Fog and its interaction with the light/shadows? Particles? In what other game is adaptable to weather conditions shaders?

L
Lord VIRUsS 19.11.19

pochtipushkin
sorry, but for the passage of Suzette on average, they give more experience than usual. Or have not tried using G to increase the level?

p
pochtipushkin 19.11.19

Lord VIRUsS
sorry, but for the passage of Suzette on average, they give more experience than usual. Or have not tried using G to increase the level?

Yes, already answered above. I'm more worried about the amount of resources to improve the base. It doesn't change. I snapped =)

v
vvvjust 19.11.19

Buy, the game is worthwhile, specifically delays!

v
vvvjust 19.11.19

Lisstoman
LVL 15 for 14 hours??? I think you rubbed some kind of game!

L
Lisstoman 19.11.19

vvvjust
A little or a lot?

a
adikus1 19.11.19

pochtipushkin
Are you serious? and can you messenger YouTube still ? =) just do not know how to raise the level of difficulty,and the enemies at high level more and they are more than normal? And there is such a thing when you pass the team more experience if you didn't know! (award team survival)
N. Romanoff is Not about what you fag on YouTube I don't know =) why would I watch someone playing? If I had my own game. Talking about their friends, read carefully.
Your Persian was released in 54 hours? Well, I can assume that you were all alone, respectively receive less experience points. Contains all additional materials ,completed all Quests etc And I did say that you can collect all materials and complete all Quests for 30 hours? I said that it is possible to go to level 30 during this time. Yes, even if you take 50 hours! This is your lot for the passed 100 percent of the content? not counting the dark zone in which to pass that there is nothing to knock off the loot! And all people asked about over100+ hours .In any case, 100 + hours to make this not happen

N
N.Romanoff 19.11.19

adikus1
Well, that's it. You have to take the task of level 30. I have to relax after work and play an interesting game. For the next couple of months is enough for me, and there is still content to add.

a
adikus1 19.11.19

N. Romanoff
I have no such problem =) I told myself play slowly, willfully about 28 hours I'm level 21 + collected where half of the buns (guides , missing agents, etc.) because It was not about me and not about you and about what you can earn 100+ hours, and replied that it all depends on the interest in the game,content on this time is clearly not enough

N
N.Romanoff 19.11.19

adikus1
=) You passed the game, you don't know how long it'll last nor you, nor even one who is asked =)

a
adikus1 19.11.19

N. Romanoff
Well, actually cash once you generate 28 hours and look at the map(to her left), you can assume how long will it take time + Uplay shows the percentage of the passing game. that's enough for me =)

p
pochtipushkin 19.11.19

N. Romanoff
I have to relax after work and play an interesting game. For the next couple of months is enough for me, and there is still content to add.
That's really the point. For a person who is poshpilit a couple of hours in the evening Division great option option to escape and immerse yourself in the atmospheric world of beautiful. For a person who plays 8+ hours a day, she is more than sure, will seem monotonous and there is no atmosphere and beauty of the world will not save you. . .

P
Polololon 19.11.19

Edward Core
How do you play? Whether it is their money?
Yet. Let's see what will be added in content updates.

G
Givemethedust 19.11.19

pochtipushkin
But he played an average of 11 hours a day. 5 days 54 hours. What about a couple of hours after work you say? Just someone like the game, some don't. The game itself will not change, each with their own requirements.

Edward Core
Who was beta-testing? After OBT, the game is pretty warm welcome, not so much marketing has an impact, about which there is poured, the game itself attracts at least a single passage will spend no little time. If 2K is a lot, you can buy a discount of 20% for bonuses in Aplee. I don't know whether there is a possibility of a refund.

D
Devilor 19.11.19

C can be used to drive another one I lasted about 3 hours. Sweep, stupid bots.....The game did not impress. Sorry for the money spent.

D
Dmitriy_XAN 19.11.19

Edward Core
I will say this, if you like the atmosphere of the city in ruins and shooting mechanics in masseffekt, then definitely Yes, I personally really liked it the mechanics of the game + possibilities for customization (rye little, but all the clothing and equipment the shaft), on the other hand don't expect him the story and cool quests it's not there, the game is purely on the mechanics + the multiplayer in dark area based

D
Dmitriy_XAN 19.11.19

pochtipushkin
So zazhralis. . . Name me a game with better graphics at the moment? More elaborate lighting? shadows? Fog and its interaction with the light/shadows? Particles? In what other game is adaptable to weather conditions shaders?

Well, if to consider games with open world, the same Witcher graphics is simpotnaya, but odnoznachno division is now ranked second among the most beautiful games in the open world, to say that it is mediocre graphics, it's incredibly stupid, in third place perhaps GTA 5