3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edward Core 19.11.19 10:43 pm

Worth buying the game? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Good day, comrades.
Actually got a question about buying the division.
How do you play? Whether it is their money? And if so, does it make sense to buy another season pass to her?
In General, I would be very grateful if my mark a couple of things struck you about the positive and negative moment.
Thank you!
259 Comments
Sort by:
m
moonchild69 19.11.19

how nice to read your comments and especially pleased to see how the guys help to understand the game

C
Cpl.Hicks 19.11.19

moonchild69
you are absolutely right!bought the game and not even regret it,I really like this game very much.

n
no gamer 19.11.19

After 165 level will understand that the patches are balanced weapons in battlefield trivia compared to the division. All the guns and most assault rifles become completely worthless. A monstrous distortion of the characteristics of weapons and such a nonsense was replaced by for example a gas mask and weapons have different damage. The boss in the dark zone takes mininimum 2 store even in the head, (pukalki melee) machine pistols most powerful weapon in the game, what nonsense!!!

K
KOsMILE 19.11.19

no gamer
And you wanted to run all the bots lay down with one shot ? The more bosses. Well krasava th.

e
evilmax88 19.11.19

no gamer
This is the first RPG, and then a third person Shooter and not an RPG decided to make bosses that fall with one blow/shot.

a
andryushindv 19.11.19

The game play 6-7 hours a week and not get bored ))

T
Tdante 19.11.19

no gamer
Already not the best. I am running with a machine gun / assault rifle and not complain. They'll imbewu boost to Crete the chance for PP was removed in one of the previous patches. And even the best teperishni PP games from subway is not as cool as my rifle is worse by about 30-40 percent according to the final actual damage per second + nice do not close to the enemies to run up.

A
Anyanyan 19.11.19

Cpl.Hicks
If you have someone to play something worth a try, and is much cheaper than before, quite a nice option)

I
Id Blackcore 19.11.19

andryushindv
On the day I was so much play in it and not tired)

C
Cpl.Hicks 19.11.19

St.Anny
Happy Birthday to you,all the best! ;)

Yes it is I got sucked in I 2 days 15 hours played, my record :) if you've got a game there and have a desire to join

I
Id Blackcore 19.11.19

Cpl.Hicks
I unfortunately augsta play online time 187 hours, in vain I then read reviews and was not taken at the start, in August I took a lot of games, but some not even launched yet. End Game the game is not less addictive than atmospheric campaign. Continually strive to the best figure constantly looking for the best armor or weapon, examine it to finished to perfection. Even odnomernye mission in the subway not tired, because you never know what the outcome of the campaign with randomized on heroism. And all it delivers for hours.

R
Roman Oriens 19.11.19

Extremely I do not advise - a waste of time and money - the game is boring, illogical and unbalanced. Especially if you're a fan of Battlefield since PvP fights occur on the noses of five by five metres, and no matter what weapon you have in your hands a sniper rifle or a machine gun - no medium and especially long range will not. Besides, the game, unlike the Battles, to a lesser extent depends on your direct hands - winning the battle will depend primarily on the level of your equipment, and for the first time in connection with this, you will be whipping boy. All the stories about the magic patch" - is pure pen. Since the release of the game developers only do what they released a patch with the rebalancing of all equipment and weapons, so that the players are forced to collect new species in the monotonous and hateful missions. This is the"strategy of development of the game - constant parabolas that, of course, easier than making new content that the game will be a very long time (if ever appear).

R
Roman Oriens 19.11.19

evilmax88
No it's not an RPG, do not enter people into error. No roleplaying character no, there is no character development (there is only a development database, which can be done completely for five hours, and permanent loot), and the plot is weak and primitive. This game is a typical grindey MMO shooter, nothing more.

p
pochtipushkin 19.11.19

Cpl.Hicks
I want something to play to kill time before the release of battle..

Horror. . . To kill time, then again to kill him. . .

On topic: bought it at the outlet. I doubt that now something changed. Very quickly tired of it. Development of character there. The game is monotonous, but atmospheric and beautiful. Took it 9 months ago. To go even not think.

In the beginning, she is stunning, but after a short period of time, the effect of Wow! waning, fading away, leaving only the repetitive actions, monotonous gameplay, monotonous locations. . .

A
Anyanyan 19.11.19

Cpl.Hicks
thanks, all the best to you, no game is unfortunately not purchased, but managed to have fun at Bethke)

C
Cpl.Hicks 19.11.19

pochtipushkin
I'm not so much playing games, just going through a phase when you can play)
St.Anny
in General, there is a desire to play it?)

A
Anyanyan 19.11.19

Cpl.Hicks
to be honest - not really, I'm more of an RPG and don't really like shooters)

N
Nemec781 19.11.19

Cpl.Hicks
if you throw money is not a pity take. if not seasonpass that runs for a week, and then comes a stupid farm for farm.

I
Id Blackcore 19.11.19

pochtipushkin
The game was released 7 months ago and deleted you 9 months ago, Yes, once it is clear - this is the real ekspertnoe opinion.

Still got work to do in the game. The game is not for the stupid, who have not mastered the meaning of whale, which in turn is implemented in the intrusion and the subway. Also, people without a brain somehow think that buying a shooter type of casual battles, what words not at all, just something like: What, Carl!, and only, and then another, and draw Parallels in the comments)))

p
pochtipushkin 19.11.19

Id Blackcore
Phrase 9 months and 9 months ago have completely different meanings.
The first specifies the exact time period, the second only indicates that it was a long time ago.

In fact - no matter when I took it down for whatever reason. The reason I have already described.

...The game is not for the stupid, who have not mastered the meaning of Grinda...
...Also, people without a brain somehow, I think...
The transition to the insults - a sign of low level of education, lack of arguments and blind fanboystva.