3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
s_kaz 21.11.19 02:33 am

ERROR ERR_GFX_STATE (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hi all. After the last patch, very often began to appear this error.

On the website dtf.ru found this:

But it does not help.
This error appears if you play Vulkan, on DX12 is excellent and, in principle, possible to play on it. But Vulkan with the latest patch gives you more FPS (up to 20 approximately). On the volcano none more loaded than the processor and is almost always fully DX12 on the contrary, the percent loaded more than vidyuhi, that makes the difference. In the settlements on DX12 percent loaded to 98% and none for 50% and 45 FPS somewhere on a Volcano in a similar situation 60 FPS minimum

Volcano:

DX12:
133 Comments
Sort by:
W
Werewolf1986 24.12.20

Pavel Paller

Yes, there is no desire to demolish Windows because of one game. I decided to install it on a new one after a long time, I thought it was fixed, but hell, yeah. And the main thing, after all, I deleted everything and the save, too, and there were no traces in the registry either on the computer and crashes again.

x
xderon 07.01.21

I play on dx12, I was tormented with this problem for about a week, I changed the drivers, deleted sga files, cleaned overclocking, nothing helped, then I began to understand the settings, set tessellation to low, it did not crash anymore, I hope someone will help

m
mcsky241 24.05.21

Dear ones, I tore my ass over this myself, but just update the drivers for the video card

B
BauRenBen 05.08.21

s_kaz
I don't know if it will help or not, but the answer is close by. If you run RDR Online with MSI Afterburner enabled, the game crashes 100 percent, so I advise you to disable it, I don't know how others are doing, personally this method helped me solve the problem with RDR ONLINE crashes

G
GygoGu 12.11.21

How these rockstars pulled up the problems in their game, and they say fix it in your computer, what kind of fools they are

G
GygoGu 12.11.21

I tried all the methods nothing helps

o
ologolova15445 12.11.21

GygoGu
Have you tried playing DX12? It helped me the last time I played.

t
trinitybigduck 17.11.21

Hello poor fellow, I signed up specifically to write here, a couple of months of trial and error and I was finally able to get rid of the crashes with this error. I hope it helps someone too. I just unchecked the "read only" checkbox from all the folders and files associated with the RDR and as a result, not a single flight in 3 days.

G
GeeGun880 25.05.22

Hello everyone, did anyone find a solution? There are no more forces from these sorties. Already tried everything

L
LeeonChik 26.07.22

GeeGun880
https://www.reddit.com/r/nvidia/comments/s94c0n/tool_to_properly_disable_dlss_sharpening_and/

L
LeeonChik 26.07.22

Georgiy1987
I wrote the solution

d
doloredevastd 07.10.22

Has anyone found a solution?

Tried all the options

d
doloredevastd 07.10.22

LeeonChik Do you just need to run this program after rdr?)