3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
s_kaz 21.11.19 02:33 am

ERROR ERR_GFX_STATE (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hi all. After the last patch, very often began to appear this error.

On the website dtf.ru found this:

But it does not help.
This error appears if you play Vulkan, on DX12 is excellent and, in principle, possible to play on it. But Vulkan with the latest patch gives you more FPS (up to 20 approximately). On the volcano none more loaded than the processor and is almost always fully DX12 on the contrary, the percent loaded more than vidyuhi, that makes the difference. In the settlements on DX12 percent loaded to 98% and none for 50% and 45 FPS somewhere on a Volcano in a similar situation 60 FPS minimum

Volcano:

DX12:
133 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mihail Sluckiy 28.06.20

The same thing, nothing helps, crashes as described freenke, and on two completely different computers

F
F4r3l 28.06.20

I found the problem in the saves. Turned off the syncing to the cloud. Copied the entire folder RR2 of my documents and removed.
Started a new game until the first save. In my documents again appeared in the game folder with the settings and salami. In PACU with salami copied records to the automatic update. Launched the game, opened the saved game, completed a few missions, saved, left. Run the game, like all the rules. Works.

M
Mihail Sluckiy 28.06.20

F4r3l
How much time without crashes? And that happens for a few hours is nothing

F
F4r3l 28.06.20

Yesterday, three hours played. Today until when. In the evening I will unsubscribe.

D
DAEMON64RuS 28.06.20

I sing error network rules work! XS tried the file validation rules became...... miracles...)

S
Sanek1971 28.06.20

Again, this error caught deleting files didn't help. Before you start changed the volcano on 12 direct, I went to the game. Again I want to note that after a manual save error appeared again. Then again, the volcano set, everything is fine, I don't know what this game need, somewhere in the saves cant sits still.

F
F4r3l 28.06.20

Michael Slutsky
All the rules. without missions. I have AutoSave turned off. Offered to rewrite the file like that already. I said no. AutoSave is off. Save manually without the cloud. Everything works.

M
Mihail Sluckiy 28.06.20

F4r3l
I'm just knocked out saving to the cloud and deleted the files,the game holds several hours))

v
vituxa307inpg 28.06.20

It's because of overclocking, check MSI AFTERBURNER )

M
Mihail Sluckiy 28.06.20

vituxa307inpg
Listen, here at me too such suspicions is, still can't bring myself to check tomorrow on the computer check otpishus on the computer is wildly out. Although I have to start basically do no serious problem was not only with patches, they appeared. :/

A
Aleksandr Volfson Ueban 28.06.20

Alexander Wolfson
When did the mother in a ditch to lose? I want your life despoiler? You will also need a mission tubecom pass

M
Mihail Sluckiy 28.06.20

The theory was not confirmed vituxa307inpg

P
POLKOVNIK2005 28.06.20

Michael Slutsky
For myself, I found a number of solutions.
Delete in documents files with the volcano.
Start the bench.
Launch the game online.
Start the story and continue to play.
But the main thing is not to go to extremes, system reinstall, etc. I always check on other games if all is good then the problem is in the game, not the computer. Well, in the wrong direction digging.

Z
Zombieller 28.06.20

Yeah, with the release of the incentive was playing and everything was fine, played 70 hours. Here the other day for the first time gives this error. In the system during this time nothing changed.

P
Perdimonokl 28.06.20

and these jackals from Rockstar actually put a bolt and one wonders where the new pacti ruling this an error or are they just stupidly beat already ?

M
Mihail Sluckiy 28.06.20

POLKOVNIK2005
The funny thing is that with the release of the game everything was fine, and then with some patch began the scribe

P
POLKOVNIK2005 28.06.20

Michael Slutsky
Similarly, in the beginning everything was just peachy and fps and the picture was not of departure, but with each patch it's getting worse. We need to take vitamins.

M
Mihail Sluckiy 28.06.20

Able to move? I noticed if you lower the graphics to zero, that lasts a little longer.

E
El1x1r 28.06.20

The problem is not saves, or rather if it is even there, it is directly related to the game itself, which Krivorukov developers finished and finished. Those who did everything according to the instructions in the first post, just don't waste time, the error is random and can fly as well on DX 12, DX 12 but at least she's not then punch holes in the brain, that is, after she left, again to go, even without deleting any files, by the way removal of files on a volcano I have worked from time to time, if the selected API volcano, and even if I delete the files which are written in the instructions, after entering the game it still crashes. In General changed the API on the DX 12 and I play it, Yes, fps less and this is especially noticeable on the minimum and maximum fps, average fps decreased I have 2, ran the benchmark several times with different API, perhaps on weaker graphics cards the loss of a lot more in fps, and even on 1080Ti losing more, but as I play with reshade and a few presets which sumarno press I have 6-8 fps, then the difference between the IPA I have is not large. All happy holidays and a happy NY and Indian freelancers from Rockstar, who was involved in the porting of RDR 2 I wish that would come to them from Santa by Futurama.

f
freenke 28.06.20

Thank you! Guys, I found a solution to this infamous problem (at least helped me) Read on the steam forum for the game that you need to run benchmark game (performance test) which is in the settings for graphics (which you have to watch until the end) and everything goes! I helped!!! before deleting any files, volcano, etc. did not help me. If helped put +.