3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
s_kaz 21.11.19 02:33 am

ERROR ERR_GFX_STATE (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hi all. After the last patch, very often began to appear this error.

On the website dtf.ru found this:

But it does not help.
This error appears if you play Vulkan, on DX12 is excellent and, in principle, possible to play on it. But Vulkan with the latest patch gives you more FPS (up to 20 approximately). On the volcano none more loaded than the processor and is almost always fully DX12 on the contrary, the percent loaded more than vidyuhi, that makes the difference. In the settlements on DX12 percent loaded to 98% and none for 50% and 45 FPS somewhere on a Volcano in a similar situation 60 FPS minimum

Volcano:

DX12:
133 Comments
Sort by:
l
lysakov 29.09.20

Mikhail Slutsky
It helped, thank you. And it works even on a volcano.

W
Werewolf1986 29.09.20

Daria1691

Similarly, decided to play and the pancake flies out:( what to do. But it's not particularly hunted because 116GB is such a self-imposed install.

W
Werewolf1986 29.09.20

freenke

It doesn't help, even on the test this error flies out)

D
Daria1691 29.09.20

Werewolf1986
I've already resigned) twisted the settings to schedule the norm was, and that's good) only horses still with creepy eyes)

W
Werewolf1986 29.09.20

Daria1691

It's not about the horses, the joke is that stupidly flies out in 10 or even 5 minutes, I like that to light bulb these all bugs, etc.) the main thing is that the game does not fly out with the err GFX STATE error.

D
Daria1691 29.09.20

Werewolf1986
As I wrote earlier, I even have 5 minutes does not pass and everything flies out. And most interestingly, it all started after the update from 28.07, before that on DTX much less frequent departures were noted - after 1.5-2 hours of play or on certain areas of the map.

W
Werewolf1986 04.10.20

Daria1691

Hz I did not fly the game before, it was when I deleted the game for a while, well, and the 2 I was still on the flat, and on the pc came to 4 chapters and peeps error:) and the main thing is all updated in the system is I globally say, well, not to write separately type of drivers, etc.

h
hrom7842ru 04.10.20

I inform the editors of the Playground and all the players who did not know the problem with such a mistake not only in the players on Vulcan. I bought DDR2 recently on 22.09.2020 and played with only 12 directing since the volcano is glitchy and did not have time to unload the texture even on low settings. So recently I got the same mistake that in the discussion of the forum so the problem is deeper and not in the volcano thing but as it seems to me in the corrupt policy of the company . Buy mole 2080 RTX and you will be happy I have that as many do not have an extra 70 orcas.

h
hrom7842ru 04.10.20

Daria1691 funny)))... I didn't think about it. (no offense)

D
Daria1691 04.10.20

hrom7842ru
Yes, laugh at health, no one forbids)
Just not very nice when in all the missions of strangers, in addition to animals, povash-colored hole instead of eyes) Someone notices who cares - this is my personal opinion.

W
Werewolf1986 04.10.20

Daria1691

How is the game going so far or not? I decided to delete the game completely and all the files of rockstar, read the registry installed the 2 and flew out not after 5 minutes as before but after 10:), progress on the face)) password even changed and the use of that zero.

D
Daria1691 04.10.20

Werewolf1986
I've tried everything - zero reaction.

W
Werewolf1986 04.10.20

Daria1691

Spoiler Solution Problems with RDR 2 for PC
Published November 5, 2019.Updated January 8, 2020 Subscribe

The question is: Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC does not start or crash. What to do?

Answer: The measures below help solve most of the problems with starting and flying to Red Dead Redemption for PC.

Delete old AMD graphics card data

If your computer is now standing or ever before standing on your AMD graphics card, download and run the AMD Cleanup Utility cleaning tool from the site https://www.amd.com/ru/support/kb/faq/gpu-601.
Update the driver as described below.

Update the graphics card driver

NVIDIA: https://www.nvidia.ru/Download/index.aspx?lang=ru.
AMD: https://www.amd.com/ru/support.
INTEL: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/.

Temporarily disable antivirus software

If you have Windows 10 installed on your computer, turn off your antivirus protection in the Windows Security section, following this instruction: https://support.microsoft.com/ru-ru/help/4027187/.
In the case of other antivirus software, the order may be different. Information on how to temporarily disable antivirus protection should be provided in the documentation to the product concerned.

Update the Rockstar Games Launcher app

If you have any Rockstar Games running, get out of it.
Close the Rockstar Games Launcher app.
If you have a Rockstar Games Launcher icon on the taskbar, click on it with the right button and select Exit.
Start Rockstar Games Launcher and wait for updates to be installed, if any.

Install the latest Windows update (May 2019)

Click "Start" "Options" for "Updates and Security" of the Windows Update Center (Start the Settings, a Windows Update.
Click Check for Updates.
For more information, please visit the article at: https://support.microsoft.com/ru-ru/help/4028685/.

Delete local profile data from Rockstar Games Launcher

Launch the Rockstar Games Launcher app.
Select Settings.
Select account Data.
In "Delete Profile" click on the Delete button.

Note: All profile data will be removed from your computer and you will be required to log in to Rockstar Games Launcher again. This action does not affect your Social Club account or computer-installed games. When you enter the Social Club, the local profile will be re-created.

Select Confirm.
Re-enter the Rockstar Games Launcher.
Run Red Dead Redemption 2.

D
Daria1691 04.10.20

Werewolf1986
That's all the scoops and did, deleted, updated, etc.
As it flew out, so it takes off...

W
Werewolf1986 04.10.20

Daria1691

In short:), wrote in those support there I wrote how to clean the cache with the help of a command line and wrote pro dns addresses well gateway in short, I wrote what to enter and pancake all the autonomous mode disappeared and here it is necessary to prescribe - ignorepipelinecache in the launcher itself, I in the very rockstar launcher took well like thought that to take in steam for this toe load on the type of steam will have to include I'm setting the 2nd, we'll see if it's going to fly or not. Write in those support to me answered one day later.

The autonomous mode disappeared and the departures remained unfortunately:( nothing helps, it remains to wait for the patch for the new patch which was on September 16 gave nothing.

m
malowri_19 07.10.20

Werewolf1986
In short, you will not believe))) with the cache also trick did, found somewhere in the open a couple of months ago, turned on and turned off the offline mode too - and all the same) I'm hooked on all this, because I remember that before the July patch everything was not so bad, and so while they with their unfortunate patches will not cope, nothing is likely to change. On the volcano does not lay anything, and that is nice, though not what on DTX.

W
Werewolf1986 07.10.20

malowri_19

And I have a new began offline mode and departures with a mistake. In short, the support service writes the same thing and I wrote them a direct text to scoff specifically to write the same thing, the ways that I've done a thousand times and nothing helps not on the volcano not on directX12. I x who are these lucky ones who play in the steam without mistakes and after all online that is. I can't even play five minutes. In short I scored on the game before the best of times if they come of course.

S
Survivorrunning 30.10.20

Guys, I found a solution to the problem for those who did not have time to create user settings files and put graphic parameters!

I turned to those.support Rockstar and here's what I was told:

"We checked the system files. Your PC is installed by Bandicam. Please deactivate this program. Try to turn it off, and if it does not help - remove it."

This program did not allow me to run a video game, I had a "ERR_GFX_INIT" error.

I never thought that a program to record video/audio and create screenshots could break an entire video game and prevent its launch.

I hope my advice will help those who have faced the same problem.

u
umdrgmu 01.11.20

I ask for the help of the gaming community.

P
Pavel Paller 17.11.20

There is still a mistake